Options
    Lol lol lol this op is GOLD!
    What do you mean by that?
  • PannyTheBug
    PannyTheBug Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    You can look at my diary. A lot of ground turkey, avocado, spinach, laughing cow cheese, greek yogurt, frozen yogurt, PB2, popcorn, sliced deli turkey, shrimp, black beans...

TBH, I find that unless it is carved before your very eyes, sliced turkey contains a lot of hidden salt and preservatives. It's expensive, but definitely better, to buy a pack of turkey pieces or even buy a whole cooked turkey or chicken and slice that yourself. I also find that quorn is a good source of protein. Well done with the spinach, I like that too!

Fine. I'm down with boars head. I don't have a reason to limit my salt and a few preservatives won't kill me.
    True. I guess it's all down to different diets.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

aeKIwP9.jpg
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Is this just a tuna stuff roll? Where's the spinach?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    hlnebel wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

I don't think anybody is going to do that.

Thanks for the positive feedback

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

I had that before, not with the roll, before the roll
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

No one said there'd be homework
    Come on, what's everyone's problem with this? Fine, jeez, don't do it. Please yourself.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

I had that before, not with the roll, before the roll

So, how about you open up your diary so we can check out your food and make judgement statements about it here on the open forum?
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

You know what's really tasty? A tuna steak sandwich with giardiniera. You'd have to do a spinach salad on the side, though.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    aeKIwP9.jpg
    LOL ok I see your point
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

I think you need to re-evaluate your understanding of positive feedback.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

No one said there'd be homework
    Come on, what's everyone's problem with this? Fine, jeez, don't do it. Please yourself.

Some very successful people tried to help you out by offering their food choices for you. You then decided that you knew better than they do and offered your unsolicited advice on their diets. This unsolicited advice included sugar and preservative fears that are largely unfounded. Additionally, you seem to have skipped right past the posts warning you that this is how you were beginning to come off and continued to do it anyone.

Now for the gifs, right?

• fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. I love it so much.
  • tincanonastring
    edited July 2015
    Options

You know what's really tasty? A tuna steak sandwich with giardiniera. You'd have to do a spinach salad on the side, though.

I'm having a chicken cheesesteak with garlic & sliced potatoes later on tonight. With a spinach side salad, of course.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    TeaBea wrote: »
    I look for protein in every meal. Fiber is filling and has other health benefits. Fat is filling and necessary also. My goals are to eat foods I like while getting the most bang for my calorie buck. No food is off limits, although some foods can't be everyday foods.....anymore.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt & low sugar oatmeal - or a Greek yogurt "parfait" (layer yogurt, berries, and Fiber One cereal).

Non-starchy veggies are high volume foods. I can really stretch the portion sizes by adding these to lunch & dinner.

Lunch - grilled chicken (leafy) salads. Different recipes - Cesar, Asian, South West, etc. OR a sandwich on whole wheat (more protein & fiber in whole grain breads and pastas) - Veggie side if I'm not having salad. Fruit side (I typically save this as a snack).

Dinner - protein with starchy something (noodles, rice, potatoes)....then veggies. I like incorporating veggies in sauces. Then I can have a decent serving size.

Snacks - popcorn, nuts, ice cream, or chocolate.....a small serving of something that I'm really craving.
    Gosh you seem to like having a lot of a few things, but that's good, better than me!! My food habits mainly consist of tuna and chocolate.

That's a wicked combination. How does that taste?

Tuna brownies are the best.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

Y so much sodium?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

That looks like some kind of pocket pal or something.
This discussion has been closed.