What do we eat?

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    hlnebel wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

I don't think anybody is going to do that.

Thanks for the positive feedback

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png

I don't. Sorry, bit late for health jokes, C'est pas?

High sodium = salty.
    sjohnny wrote: »
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Is this just a tuna stuff roll? Where's the spinach?

That looks like some kind of pocket pal or something.

I don't get it. It's a long, hollow tube, filled with fish...hey, wait....

Sorry I know it's gross but I freaking love it

Uh huh........

scbu.gif
    Well this turned from a nice civil conversation to the most awkward one ever, didn't it.

At what point was it civil?
  • PannyTheBug
    PannyTheBug Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I mean, ok, you're right. Constructive criticism. I went too far.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png

High sodium = salty.
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

I don't get it. It's a long, hollow tube, filled with fish...hey, wait....

Sorry I know it's gross but I freaking love it

Uh huh........

scbu.gif
    Well this turned from a nice civil conversation to the most awkward one ever, didn't it.

At what point was it civil?
    Umm... The first part, I guess?

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Did this just go from "Hey I'm looking for ideas" to "Hey let me judge your food choices" in the space of about 3 hours? OP, I think you'll find that people are less willing to share their food choices if it feels like you just want to put them down for it.

yes!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am pretty consistent in food choices.

Mornings are either bagel with cream cheese or oatmeal. Always coffee with a little sugar free creamer.

Lunches are usually some type of salad or fixed meal like chicken and veggie, though I splurge on lunches more often than other meals because I can make up for it in the day with exercise or moderated dinners.

Usually a light dinner. Lots of Tilapia and chicken with veggies.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.

I'd add a cream sauce after stuffing it with the meat. Filling.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

Mornings are either bagel with cream cheese or oatmeal. Always coffee with a little sugar free creamer.

Lunches are usually some type of salad or fixed meal like chicken and veggie, though I splurge on lunches more often than other meals because I can make up for it in the day with exercise or moderated dinners.

Keep reading...
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Did this just go from "Hey I'm looking for ideas" to "Hey let me judge your food choices" in the space of about 3 hours? OP, I think you'll find that people are less willing to share their food choices if it feels like you just want to put them down for it.

totally agree. So rude and pointless.
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to :-(
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

That sounds really good and also tasty!
  • brower47
    Options

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png

So much positive feedback in this thread.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

Keep reading...
    Yes...
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Post a comment saying OYE if you think I am rude and pointless, and YIYE if not.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.

Good idea. I also like salad cream, but I think it's quite fattening
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

I'm kind of hurt you didn't acknowledge the tuna concern.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Post a comment saying OYE if you think I am rude and pointless, and YIYE if not.

Always a good day when I get to use this..
    respond-to-it.gif

I just wanted to know if I should delete the thread or not
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png

Sarcasm?
  • brower47
    Options

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png

Sarcasm?

Explanation.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Please point out any positive feedback you provided? All I see is criticism from someone who asked for ideas from people who were very accommodating, and now you want us to calculate calorie counts for you? Why, so you can criticize that too?

Here's my day today... Have at it:
    Prepackaged breakfast sandwich with egg white, spinach and cheese, added center cut bacon. Coffee and creamer. 305 cals

Lunch at a local wrap place: Power bowl with brown rice, beans, grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, corn salsa, creamy buffalo sauce. Chips and jalapeño cilantro sauce. 625 cals.

Dinner: baked meat ravioli with frozen spinach, jarred marinara, whole milk ricotta and buffalo mozzarella. 525 cals. Might have a Caprese salad too.

Later: glass or two of red wine, square of dark chocolate. 300 cals.

Look forward to seeing you open your diary so we can share some positive feedback with you!

• brower47
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Nah, it's mostly protein.
This discussion has been closed.