Replies

• PannyTheBug
    PannyTheBug Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    sjohnny wrote: »
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Is this just a tuna stuff roll? Where's the spinach?

That looks like some kind of pocket pal or something.

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.

I'd add a cream sauce after stuffing it with the meat. Filling.

Good idea. I also like salad cream, but I think it's quite fattening

Nah, it's mostly protein.

That's good. I'll try that then. Thanks for your help!

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

I know what you're talking about. This is a SERIOUS FORUM. Grow up

Obvious troll is now obvious
    Pukes.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I eat the souls of my enemies. >:)

In all seriousness, it really depends. This week is a pantry cleanout, so my diet will consist of a lot of chicken, Greek yogurt, and fruits/veggies that will expire soon.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.

OMFG...

She's just playing along with the game she intentionally started. Her response is not really that surprising.

But she still didn't see what was done there.
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

She's just playing along with the game she intentionally started. Her response is not really that surprising.

Did you mean it to be rude? Or does she just have a dirty mind?

Actually, it was quiet clean, it just has loads of potential.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

Pukes.

Vomiting could be a sign of mercury poisoning.

And eating large amounts of tuna can lead to mercury poisoning, due to tuna absorbing it. I'm going to die.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

Can't it be both?

I guess. No one ca resist a sexual innuendo
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

Pukes.

And eating large amounts of tuna can lead to mercury poisoning, due to tuna absorbing it. I'm going to die.

You may be dead already.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    I eat the souls of my enemies. >:)

In all seriousness, it really depends. This week is a pantry cleanout, so my diet will consist of a lot of chicken, Greek yogurt, and fruits/veggies that will expire soon.

That sounds like a REALLY REALLY GOOD diet. You're making me hungry
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    hlnebel wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

I don't think anybody is going to do that.

Thanks for the positive feedback

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

Please point out any positive feedback you provided? All I see is criticism from someone who asked for ideas from people who were very accommodating, and now you want us to calculate calorie counts for you? Why, so you can criticize that too?

Here's my day today... Have at it:
    Prepackaged breakfast sandwich with egg white, spinach and cheese, added center cut bacon. Coffee and creamer. 305 cals

Lunch at a local wrap place: Power bowl with brown rice, beans, grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, corn salsa, creamy buffalo sauce. Chips and jalapeño cilantro sauce. 625 cals.

Dinner: baked meat ravioli with frozen spinach, jarred marinara, whole milk ricotta and buffalo mozzarella. 525 cals. Might have a Caprese salad too.

Later: glass or two of red wine, square of dark chocolate. 300 cals.

Look forward to seeing you open your diary so we can share some positive feedback with you!

Good food plan. I'm not opening my diary. Even if it was perfect, all I would get is hate from people like you.

You are so missing the point. There is no such thing as a perfect diet. What matters is that it works for the individual. Day to day, individual components of the diet may be more or less nutrient dense but what matters is the long term balance.

Don't tell me you guys aren't gonna judge me, come on.

The only person who has been doing the judging here is you.

You come here asking for people to give examples of their food choices. Then you judge and tell them they're eating too many preservatives, salt, and sugar.

I thought the point of this thread was for you to see what others were eating…?

Oh and by the way, a diet comprised of mostly tuna and chocolate is no where near as healthy and balanced as a diet made up of deli turkey breast, spinach, ice cream, Nature Valley granola bars, chicken breast, eggs, and fruit.
  • brower47
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

Please point out any positive feedback you provided? All I see is criticism from someone who asked for ideas from people who were very accommodating, and now you want us to calculate calorie counts for you? Why, so you can criticize that too?

Prepackaged breakfast sandwich with egg white, spinach and cheese, added center cut bacon. Coffee and creamer. 305 cals

Lunch at a local wrap place: Power bowl with brown rice, beans, grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, corn salsa, creamy buffalo sauce. Chips and jalapeño cilantro sauce. 625 cals.

Dinner: baked meat ravioli with frozen spinach, jarred marinara, whole milk ricotta and buffalo mozzarella. 525 cals. Might have a Caprese salad too.

Look forward to seeing you open your diary so we can share some positive feedback with you!

Good food plan. I'm not opening my diary. Even if it was perfect, all I would get is hate from people like you.

You are so missing the point. There is no such thing as a perfect diet. What matters is that it works for the individual. Day to day, individual components of the diet may be more or less nutrient dense but what matters is the long term balance.

You have been judged and your troll has been found wanting. Go more low key next time, stick to one theme and you'll go far. You have potential.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

You have been judged and your troll has been found wanting. Go more low key next time, stick to one theme and you'll go far. You have potential.

Ok. What should I do?
  • brower47
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

Can't it be both?

Nope. Keep trying.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

You must be new here.

Yup.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Baha, I needed this thread right now, great! :D Love me some dry humor
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

The only person who has been doing the judging here is you.

You come here asking for people to give examples of their food choices. Then you judge and tell them they're eating too many preservatives, salt, and sugar.

I thought the point of this thread was for you to see what others were eating…?

Oh and by the way, a diet comprised of mostly tuna and chocolate is no where near as healthy and balanced as a diet made up of deli turkey breast, spinach, ice cream, Nature Valley granola bars, chicken breast, eggs, and fruit.

That's partly why I'm here, to improve my diet. I'm a hypocrite really, I am suggesting ways others could improve theirs, when mine is terrible. Sorry
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

Pukes.

You may be dead already.

I'm still moving. Or at least I think I am
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Baha, I needed this thread right now, great! :D Love me some dry humor

It wasn't meant to be funny... Please help me
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...
    What's the problem?

Pukes.

You may be dead already.

I'm still moving. Or at least I think I am

That's the first sign of mercury poisoning.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

OMFG...

Can't it be both?

Nope. Keep trying.
    Oh

This discussion has been closed.