Options

Replies

• PannyTheBug
    PannyTheBug Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    sjohnny wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    TeaBea wrote: »
    I look for protein in every meal. Fiber is filling and has other health benefits. Fat is filling and necessary also. My goals are to eat foods I like while getting the most bang for my calorie buck. No food is off limits, although some foods can't be everyday foods.....anymore.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt & low sugar oatmeal - or a Greek yogurt "parfait" (layer yogurt, berries, and Fiber One cereal).

Non-starchy veggies are high volume foods. I can really stretch the portion sizes by adding these to lunch & dinner.

Lunch - grilled chicken (leafy) salads. Different recipes - Cesar, Asian, South West, etc. OR a sandwich on whole wheat (more protein & fiber in whole grain breads and pastas) - Veggie side if I'm not having salad. Fruit side (I typically save this as a snack).

Dinner - protein with starchy something (noodles, rice, potatoes)....then veggies. I like incorporating veggies in sauces. Then I can have a decent serving size.

Snacks - popcorn, nuts, ice cream, or chocolate.....a small serving of something that I'm really craving.
    Gosh you seem to like having a lot of a few things, but that's good, better than me!! My food habits mainly consist of tuna and chocolate.

That's a wicked combination. How does that taste?

Tuna brownies are the best.

LOL
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. I love it so much.

Thanks.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

No one said there'd be homework
    Come on, what's everyone's problem with this? Fine, jeez, don't do it. Please yourself.

Some very successful people tried to help you out by offering their food choices for you. You then decided that you knew better than they do and offered your unsolicited advice on their diets. This unsolicited advice included sugar and preservative fears that are largely unfounded. Additionally, you seem to have skipped right past the posts warning you that this is how you were beginning to come off and continued to do it anyone.

Now for the gifs, right?

Woah woah ok, I'm just adding my own opinion, ok, not critising them in any way! I'm just trying to help! This is supposed to be fun! Why so serious?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    hlnebel wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied so far, I tried to reply to as many of you as I could. Tomorrow, can you post ON HERE a basic calorie count for each meal. Thanks guyyyys!

I don't think anybody is going to do that.

Thanks for the positive feedback

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

Y so much sodium?

pelican-sees-it1.png
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

The thing is that you can look in someone's diary and see a meal and see the calories. Why on earth should anyone post it here and do all the work for you?

Especially since the shtick seems to be that you will then give unsolicited advice based on that particular day, LOL.

Thanks. Thanks a whole lot. You really made me feel good about that fact that I was JUST CURIOUS. and can't you take POSITIVE FEEDBACK?

I think you need to re-evaluate your understanding of positive feedback.

OMG fine I will try to delete this thread, happy now haters?
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

No one said there'd be homework
    Come on, what's everyone's problem with this? Fine, jeez, don't do it. Please yourself.

Some very successful people tried to help you out by offering their food choices for you. You then decided that you knew better than they do and offered your unsolicited advice on their diets. This unsolicited advice included sugar and preservative fears that are largely unfounded. Additionally, you seem to have skipped right past the posts warning you that this is how you were beginning to come off and continued to do it anyone.

Now for the gifs, right?

Woah woah ok, I'm just adding my own opinion, ok, not critising them in any way! I'm just trying to help! This is supposed to be fun! Why so serious?

Troll game 10/10
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Is this just a tuna stuff roll? Where's the spinach?

That looks like some kind of pocket pal or something.

I don't get it. It's a long, hollow tube, filled with fish...hey, wait....
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Euphemism?

It should even smell authentic.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

You know what's really tasty? A tuna steak sandwich with giardiniera. You'd have to do a spinach salad on the side, though.

Yum sounds good
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

Y so much sodium?

Um...
  • tincanonastring
    edited July 2015
    Options

Please don't. This could be legendary! You just need to find the strenth to get through this initial awkwardness.

popeye-s-spinach-o.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I need to go to sleep - but this thread delivers. And it so won't survive until morning.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.
  • PannyTheBug
    Options

Please don't. This could be legendary! You just need to find the strenth to get through this initial awkwardness.

popeye-s-spinach-o.gif

Brilliant gif
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

No basically what you do is you get the end of a French stick and hollow it out, then stuff it with a chosen filling. Yum.

Uh huh.........
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

popeye-s-spinach-o.gif

Canned spinach is full of sodium.

• tincanonastring
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

Yeah, I'd like to get a hollow French stick and stuff it with my chosen filling!
  • PannyTheBug
    Options
    ggbzbqjep9kf.jpg

I don't get it. It's a long, hollow tube, filled with fish...hey, wait....

Sorry I know it's gross but I freaking love it
This discussion has been closed.