Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    I going to be honest, i feel like giving up. When i behave with my eating, posting my food & exercise i don't lose anything. i know stress is a huge factor. I have not been putting my food in as it is getting me down putting in all the time. I really do not know how to get rid of this feeling.
    The one big change in my life is i start a new job on Thursday & i am really looking forward to it. I have been a stay @ home mum for 6yrs & i really needed to do something new. My husband is now the stay @ home dad & it is going to take some getting use to being @ work again. I will be taking my meals with me
    sorry for the really long post, i need to get it out

Don't give up!! It sounds like this is a pretty stressful time in your life, but I see some reasons to be excited too! The weight loss may not be coming how you want it to, but it will never go ANYWHERE if you give up. You have to stay accountable. How can you be sure that you're really being good to yourself if you're not recording, or record only when you feel you're doing good? Maybe there are certain foods that your body is negatively responding to. Maybe you need to change the types of foods you put in your body, the amount of water, the type of exercise. Do something different, and see if that gets a reaction from your body.

I wish you the best of luck with your new job, and I hope you see this thing through to the end. We didn't gain the weight overnight, and try as we might, we're not going to lose it overnight either. Vent if you need to!! Do whatever it takes to keep yourself from giving in to the frustration. *hugs*
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    165 this week.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I going to be honest, i feel like giving up. When i behave with my eating, posting my food & exercise i don't lose anything. i know stress is a huge factor. I have not been putting my food in as it is getting me down putting in all the time. I really do not know how to get rid of this feeling.
    The one big change in my life is i start a new job on Thursday & i am really looking forward to it. I have been a stay @ home mum for 6yrs & i really needed to do something new. My husband is now the stay @ home dad & it is going to take some getting use to being @ work again. I will be taking my meals with me
    sorry for the really long post, i need to get it out

If you need to take a break from the challenge, by all means do it. But don't give up just because you aren't seeing numbers. We all get stuck and we are all here to encourage you. <3
  • arwenofgondor
    Options
    132 on monday!
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    I forgot to post on Monday but I'm at 139 - tiny gain :(
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    132 on monday!

I don't have you on the sheet. Can you give me your weights and stuff for the past 5 weeks?
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I'll be putting up the spreadsheet tonight, so make sure you give me your weight for the week!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    sorry I am late this week.... 202.5# minus 0 .5# :-)
  • Lauren190
    Lauren190 Posts: 8
    Options
    down 1 from last week! it looks like everyone is doing pretty good considering the holiday...which = BBQ's and yummy food and drinks :) you guys all keep me motivated!
  • Lauren190
    Lauren190 Posts: 8
    Options
    down 1 from last week! it looks like everyone is doing pretty good considering the holiday...which = BBQ's and yummy food and drinks :) you guys all keep me motivated!
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Was gone over the weekend and didn't have a scale, so I actually didn't weigh in until this morning.

CW - 168.5 down .5

Was hoping for more loss, because I was really careful with what I ate over the weekend, and walked every day, but I'll still take it.

Hoping for more next week.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone your doing so well :drinker:
    I will keep going, it frustration I think. Well I had a healthy breakfast & I made my lunch so I would not fill myself with muffins & any of there yummy foods + it means I know the cals in the food I have made. I'm so nervous my stomach is doing flips. :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    The spreadsheet is complete!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtlPuXHmA1V2dGhBM2RZLVhteVBIN0hwOXNqYWN1M3c&hl=en_US&authkey=CK7x-f4C

Top 5 For the Week:

1. yenohamk - 9 pounds
    2. inskydiamonds - 3.6 pounds
    3. sarah44254 - 3.2 pounds
    4. bkrbabe57, EmRN06, and myroots - 2 pounds each

Top 10 For the Challenge:

1. yenohamk - 9 pounds
    2. kristygay - 7.8 pounds
    3. mfkfoster - 7.4 pounds
    4. myroots - 6.5 pounds
    5. alifer - 6.2 pounds
    6. jenneyd - 6 pounds
    7. blessedmomof8 - 5.6 pounds
    8. kbcakes and kris1085 - 5.5 pounds each
    9. bkrbabe57 - 5 pounds
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for another great spreadsheet!

I am so thrilled to be a top loser this week, wooo! :drinker:
    Also really thrilled to finally post a loss when compared to my starting weight! 1.6 / 15 :laugh:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    It is quiet in here!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone & i hope you are all well.
    Weight = 187.4
    Neck = 13.13 inch
    Waist = 40 inch
    Hips = 48 inch
    Thigh right = 25.4 inch
    Thigh left = 25.2 inch
    I have managed to lose a little bit this week
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Down 1.8 this week!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am down a pound this week to be at 195.0!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    171 today. Not bad considering I started a new weight lifting phase. Hope to do better next week.
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    150.1. A loss I will take. I got knee braces so I can start cardio again. 140's here I come!!!!!!!!