What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 in on my chest.
    I don't know if I would call it a victory but it is a sign my body is moving in the right direction

why, why must the chest always suffer
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I ate breakfast this morning without watching tv or reading or using my iPad. Just me and my food.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I took my larger size jeans out of my dresser drawer and into interim storage before I decide to put them in the charity bin. I wore a pair last week, and they were horribly baggy!
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I remember about 100 pounds ago, people always asked me about cooking, recipes and food choices for parties and such. And on FB I posted my daily dinner meal like some post pictures of their kids or pets.

Today, my daily NSV's are the people who ask me about fitness and weight loss.
    Everywhere I go this is how people respond. It's nice to be a living, breathing testament to the virtues of clean eating and smart, hard training as opposed to the big guy who knows how to cook.

• Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I upped all my weights by 10-20kg at the gym today because it was getting too easy! It's so exciting to see myself progressing.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Jessabi93 wrote: »
    I upped my weights by 10-20kg at the gym today because it was getting too easy! It's so exciting to see myself progressing.

Congratulations! I love that feeling! :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hit my target average cadence last night on the indoor trainer for my hour long session. 90rpm avg, and only stopped briefly twice to mop sweat. So stoked, usually I stop too often and end up in the 80s, or lower! My most consistent trainer workout yet *fist-pump* :)
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I could cycle up a hill I've never been able to manage before now. :smile: I love that I'm getting stronger.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I did my whole hour of kickboxing without my inhaler (asthmatic). Hello increased lung capacity.
  • WendelinTheWeird
    WendelinTheWeird Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of the summer, I was really frustrated that one of my pairs of capris didn't button (not even close!). Last week, they not only buttoned, they were comfortable!

Sadly, this also means my favorite pj shorts that I've been wearing for almost five years are now starting to fall off of me. They're maternity bottoms, so it's a good thing, but I'll miss them.
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of the summer, I was really frustrated that one of my pairs of capris didn't button (not even close!). Last week, they not only buttoned, they were comfortable!

Sadly, this also means my favorite pj shorts that I've been wearing for almost five years are now starting to fall off of me. They're maternity bottoms, so it's a good thing, but I'll miss them.

Congratulations! This is one of my goals for Labour Day, so thanks for the inspiration. :smiley:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I have a few

- 970 day streak. 30 away from 1,000
    - I worked out (abs on fire & the elliptical) even though I felt lazy
    - I stayed away from m&m chip ahoy cookies
    - I've been getting more protein in lately
    -Yesterday I was sent a bikini for free and didn't feel bad about my body when it didn't fit
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    vrojapu wrote: »
    My NSV is that instead of giving in to hunger pangs, I read all your posts for the last couple of hours and no longer feel the need to stuff my face! Great work everyone, and thanks for being my support even though you didn't know it!!

Good tip.

• ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    2 today:

1. Decided the 40F bra was uncomfortable b/c it was too big. Also decided that the 38DDD was too big and had to go also. Loving the 36s I got on clearance!!!!!

2. I've been running 3-4 miles since April. Today is the first day I've had an average of 12 minute miles for the whole entire run! 11 minute miles, here I come!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I usually get a 52 oz soda when I go out for the day. I didn't do this and drank water instead...
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Had to get new underwear in a smaller size when I put on one of the bigger size -and it fell back off.
    Flew last week and not only didn't need the belt extender but had a bit of room to spare in the belt.
    Bought a new belt 10 Inches shorter thsn my largest ones and it fits.
  • AngeBee18
    Options
    My yoga instructor called me her advanced yogi today. So proud, because I still feel like a newbie. But the regular practice is definitely paying off!
  • AngeBee18
    Options
    Can I just say, this is my absolutely favourite thread. I feel so happy and actually proud when I read of all of your achievements on the train every morning (a bit weird, I know, since I don't actually know any of you!).

We are all awesome, keep those NSVs coming!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    A tunic I was wearing yesterday that's usually tight around my arms and have to wrestle to get out of it was looser around my arms!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!