What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• jennbo83
    jennbo83 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I skipped a size!
    I went by torrid for a new swim suit and they had a buy one get one half off the whole store. So I also tried on some dresses as well. Before weight loss I was lucky if a 4 fit me. I know I've shrunk a bit so I grabbed all size 3 dresses to try on. They were all way to big! I left with a swimsuit and three size 2 dresses!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    in just under 3 weeks and 6 pounds my size 20 jeans have gone from fitting just right to being boarder line too big...I can't walk up and down stairs very many times before they are sagging way too low!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My husband came home yesterday and said he had just been in a meeting with a woman about my size before I started losing weight and that the difference to me now was really stark in comparison and that I looked amazing :) I guess it's not just my brain that needs to catch up with my body! And also that the new gym gear I was wearing was a good purchase ;)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning the bathroom and found a bottle of ibuprofen and one of antacid. haven't used either in 6 weeks. I was eating 4 800 mg Ibu a day for joint pain and 6-8 antacids a night for reflux.

This must be what healthy feels like

LOVE IT!

• fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Today's my 1000th day logging onto MFP!

THAT is amazing

For me: New notch in the belt
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great achievement
  • American_Beauty
    American_Beauty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    new bra I bought like 2 months ago, I could only fasten on the first set of clasps, noticed today I had to move inwards to the 2nd set :smile:
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Playing basketball with my cousins and having to use one hand to hold up my pants...my "skinny" jeans that I couldn't fit into a month ago are now too big.

And craving beer and cheeseburgers last night something horrible...but settling for water and some cottage cheese. Feels good, man.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I rushed from work to make a HIIT class. It's usually really a pain to get there on time but I managed to arrive, change and do a warm up before class started. You all continue to inspire me btw!!!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I think the 3x sweaters I bought in December don't fit anymore. I'm still just at wind 50 days, how is it this fast?!?
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I finally start seeying some sort of baby abs :smirk: It took me 2,5 years (and 22,1 kilos) to get where I am now and I am so proud :smiley: My belly area has always been the one area I never lost much fat, so for me this is a very big deal

5fstff2lkfej.png
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Abletts!
    Congrats!
  • jennbo83
    jennbo83 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Congrats!!!!!! That's amazing!
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Today, the doctor commented on how much weight I've lost and how much healthier I was since my last visit.

It's also been nice to be able to wear a wider variety of clothes without feeling self cautious. :)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Someone finanally noticed and said something! 15 lbs since I started in February. Oh, and I don't float as easily in the hot tub anymore - the legs stay down!
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    cskye333 wrote: »
    Today, the doctor commented on how much weight I've lost and how much healthier I was since my last visit.

It's also been nice to be able to wear a wider variety of clothes without feeling self cautious. :)
    *conscious
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just bought a Betsy Johnson designed summer dress - size 4!

Oh my goshness, that dress is SO CUTE. WANT. *wipes drool off of keyboard* Although for me it would be a strictly at-home dress... Who doesn't want to look cute at home? ;)

Editing to add: Oh, right. Now that I finished drooling... That's a great NSV!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!