Replies

• JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done....looking forward to level 2 tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    day 6 done of lvl 1. if my hubby didn't say anything to me about working out i would have prob gone to bed but im glad he did bc i actually feel better. i've slacked off a little bit bc tom is here but im ready to kick my butt into gear again.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done. It was hard today I've been feeling sore and very tired all day. Hope I'm not coming down with something cuz that would set me way back...
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Used 5lb weights instead of my usual 3lbs for everything except the side lunges/arm lift thing, still feel the burn with 3lbs on that one:noway: .

I get the still feeling the burn I only have 10 lb weights I use 17 oz water bottles for the side lunges and started out using the bottles for everything before I had the courage to use the 10lbs for half of the strength training. The water bottles are still giving me a good workout with the side lunges...
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 of level 2 tonight! It was really tough but I know it will only get easier each day as I get stronger and stronger. I definitely called Jillian a beotch once or twice...could have been worse. ;)
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    side lunge/arm raises from level 1 are still basically impossible for me. cardio & abs are a breeeeeze though! thank goodness something is changing!! one more day on this level then I'm off to level 2.... ohhhh god!
  • mom24uk
    mom24uk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well I'm still doing it but can't say it's getting any better. I cant do the first cardio set without a break and the anterior lifts kill me too. There is no way I could step up a level so I'll have to carry on at my own pace. I missed yesterday as I'd had a long night with my baby girl but was back on track this morning.

Well done everyone thats still going! Good luck with level 2!
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today I had the crazy notion to do level 1 and level 2....sheesh, was that a good workout!
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done!! I haven't changed my weight on MFP yet since it's not my weigh in day, but I checked this morning and I'm down almost 9 pounds!!! Level 2 makes me sweat a bit more then level 1, but it's nice to be doing something different..

Great job everyone, keep up the good work! It's so awesome to see so many of us going at this at once!!
  • coquetona
    Options
    Well I'm still doing it but can't say it's getting any better. I cant do the first cardio set without a break and the anterior lifts kill me too. There is no way I could step up a level so I'll have to carry on at my own pace. I missed yesterday as I'd had a long night with my baby girl but was back on track this morning.

Well done everyone thats still going! Good luck with level 2!

I did level 1 without weights for the anterior lifts until the very last day and I only did it then because it was the last day. When I did use weights, I used 1lb weights. We all have our weaknesses. Glad to hear you are back on track! Good luck! :o)
  • coquetona
    Options
    Whoa minnesotamama! Now you are just an overacheiver! haha ;o) Nice work!
  • coquetona
    Options
    I'm off to do day 2 of level 2 now!
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lol, I have to try to undo the damage of last weekend! :happy:
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    well took your gauntlet and did level 1 and level 2 back to back as well :) sweaty betty lol! level 1 is pretty easy now - level 2 is still hard for me - I can't feel my arms!
  • thomma12
    thomma12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    last day of level 1 done - on to level 2 tomorrow! kinda scared!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 completed...wow that kicked my *kitten* ....congrats to the ones doing level 1 and 2...im beat from level 2 :yawn:
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I started this thread and I think I am the only one that fell off :cry: Last day I did it was Saturday :cry: Need to get back going again.... not sure if i should just call it a break and keep going where i left off, or if i should start back over again- UGH :sad:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    finished D2L2 today sooooo ready for it to be over with. Sticking to it though as I need the results. keep going ladies
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Like "UlKE" I am cycling through the 3 different levels just to keep it interesting. I had just completed p90x when I started the shred so I figured I could handle all the levels. I have been managing to do all the workouts but they are challenging. I have only missed a couple of days because I don't want to give up the 90 minutes of yoga from p90x so I am doing that once each week.

I must be on day 12 then and am using 5 pound weights. Cancun is in just two weeks. I will try and bring the tape with me to finish on vacation because I will be needing all the help I can get to burn off all the delicious mexican food.

Hang in there everyone. I hope lots of us finish this challenge!
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I bypassed Jillian today to go to the gym because I felt like I hadn't done enough decent cardio in a while. When I got there, though, the first thing I did was pull out a mat and do pushups! The woman has warped me. I alternated sets of pushups (real ones) with some of her crazy crunches from level 2 for 15 minutes, and then spent 45 minutes on the elliptical. My endurance has definitely improved! I'll go back to the DVD tomorrow, but it was nice to see the impact of what I've been doing.