What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• amyoneill656
    amyoneill656 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I passed on a bowl full of mini candybars. So proud of myself.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any of the 100 or so cookies I baked yesterday! I had cottage cheese instead.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I said 'no' to the box of Raisinets at the movie theater today. That box would have been 380 calories and I wanted to go out for sushi for dinner with those calories.
  • smith31214080
    smith31214080 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I said no to seconds at dinner. It was low calorie and delicious but it wasn't that I was hungry I just did not want the deliciousness to end!
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Went to a furniture store who was giving away free pizza and passed up on it! And I got some ice cream for my kids at a drive thru, also said no!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    Went to a ball game and did have a hot dog and shared nachos with my husband. Said NO to all sweet things!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    Said NO to the goldfish crackers my son left in a bowl on the table.
  • enkiemonkey
    enkiemonkey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Said no to wine when I took a walk with the BF and hung out at an outdoor cafe near the water. Instead I asked for a seltzer water with crushed mint and lime.

Also said no to BF giving me an extra portion of delicious braised pork belly.
  • louisemalc
    louisemalc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I said no to buying Ben and Jerry ice cream after my 1 hour walk!!!
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I said no to a day off.

I pushed myself to go ride.

Once on the road I found a good drafting partner and ended up riding a little over 30 miles at a decent 17.5+ mph pace.
  • leahwhite97
    leahwhite97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bacon!
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I said no to a Starbuck's Doubleshot Mocha Espresso. Doesn't sound like much, but that's 200 calories that's been part of my weekday life for a while.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I said no to making ice cream today... only because it will taste better after the cherries soak in bourbon for a day or two... once they soak in all the goodness it will be delicious cherry bourbon ice cream and I will not say no
  • joyB1973
    joyB1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I said no to going to grocery for peanut butter cups and peanut m&ms (my weakness) . I felt like having chocolate after my morning walk. Instead I came home and had water. :|
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    joyB1973 wrote: »
    I said no to going to grocery for peanut butter cups and peanut m&ms (my weakness) . I felt like having chocolate after my morning walk. Instead I came home and had water. :|

Now that was discipline!!!
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I said no to beating myself up for the extra 10g of carbs I had for morning snack. I'll make most of it back throughout the day and a few over today isn't going to sabotage me much. I'll add an extra lap to tonight's walk.
  • AuntieAnon
    AuntieAnon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I said no to lunch since I didn't feel too hungry yet. :unamused: I ended up feeling ravenous while shopping at Ikea. Thankfully I also managed to say no to the candy aisle despite being seriously tempted. Got home feeling famished and proceeded to have a very late lunch - or rather, dinner!
  • fitformysons
    fitformysons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I said no to a breakfast buffet potluck at work this morning! I had fruit and coffee. Then I said no to the Death by Chocolate Frozen Custard Cake that was brought out at 12:00 to celebrate a birthday. I had my Stuffed Bell Pepper instead. :#:#
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    No to the cutest, little red velvet cupcakes ever. You don't fit today, maybe this weekend.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Extra bacon!

Is there an award for this I can pick up somewhere? I feel like that should at least be worth a girl scout badge. :-p