125 day positive challenge

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    ^^Love the family thing. Worked again today. One more weekend then I can take a day off. I will go to be early and wake up ready to start my week.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Day 98 - I haven't posted for a while, but that doesn't mean I am not grateful for anything lately. Today I am grateful I had such a wonderful weekend with the kids.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    265 - Don't regret growing older. It is a privelege denied to many. Lessons Learned In Life
  • JeanMBK
    @palwithme, I'm glad you are still around!
  • cblue315
    Grateful for 12 step meetings.
  • JeanMBK
    266 - and the beat goes on
  • cblue315
    So grateful for many of the people in my life. Some ~ not so much.
  • JeanMBK
    267 - I took a walk during lunch even though it was about 90 degrees out. Glad I did.
  • cblue315
    Today it was brought to my attention . . again, I need to be doing self checks regularly.
    How am I ding right now?
    Physically - tired and sore
    Mentally - so over tired
    Emotionally - had a long dragged out day
    Spritiually - connected on that level more today than in many days
  • JeanMBK
    268 - There are times when we understand and times when we simply have to trust that some things happen for a reason. Lessons Learned In Life
  • cblue315
    Self check
    Physically- had a migraine for a few hours today
    Mentally - still stressed and tired
    Emotionally - Down today
    Spritually - Connected
    I am pushing myself very hard these days. The very large job I have been working on should be done on Sunday. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
  • palwithme
    Day 99 - Today I am grateful that I have opportunities before me. Hope is never lost.
  • JeanMBK
    269 - grateful that my partner is the person he is.
  • cblue315
    Missed a day
    Self Check
    Physicaly - Arm and chest day yesterday, pecs are sore, well rested
    Mentally - Huge stress off me, am finishing a large commercial installation this weekend and am so very happy to have this off my mind
    Emotionally - Happy today
    Spiritually - Connected, I would not have made it through the week with out Him.
    Pushing through the weekend, I am taking 1/2 day off next week to do something fun. Will keep you posted.
  • JeanMBK
    270 - grateful for the opportunity to play with my two grandchildren in the water today. They wore me out!
  • JeanMBK
    271 - Once again, grateful for technology as I facetimed with my 4 month old granddaughter! She is growing so fast!
  • cblue315
    Grateful today that God has put people in my life who are kind, patient and understanding.
  • JeanMBK
    272 - quiet day at work, good day all around.
  • palwithme
    Day 100 - Grateful for the insights I have today.
  • cblue315
    Missed another day.
    I thought once I had the very large project done on Sunday my life would settle down a bit, but not true.
    My store is so busy right now and one of my previous interns stopped by yesterday to chat. Seems she is looking for part time work. So I hired her. Hopefully she will be able to help me get caught up.