125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    @Jeanmk56 I just saw this Discussion today. Wow...it is awesome to see you are still posting. You are doing so well. I really admire your dedication and focus. :)

Thank you! And I am glad to see you are safe after all of that flooding!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    211 - hoping that tonight is the start of something more consistent, running with my niece. It has been too long since the 1/2 in March.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Day1. 3 June 2015. Hi love to join you on this daily positive challenge :)
  • 111grace
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Day1. 3 June 2015 . Hi I would love to join this daily positive happy challenge. < 7> Total Commitment :)
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today I will have to have a talk with my sister. She works for me. I will pray for the right words. I will remain calm. This will not be easy but I will do what needs to be done.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 82 - Grateful I FINALLY rewarded myself and bought a Fitbit Charge HR. Hopefully this will help me get back on track and lose this last 20 pounds.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Today I will have to have a talk with my sister. She works for me. I will pray for the right words. I will remain calm. This will not be easy but I will do what needs to be done.

Best of luck with that talk, I hope it goes well for you both.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 82 - Grateful I FINALLY rewarded myself and bought a Fitbit Charge HR. Hopefully this will help me get back on track and lose this last 20 pounds.

I'm waiting yet for the income to purchase a Garmin vivoactive! Thinking I might just bite the bullet this weekend and buy it anyway!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    111grace wrote: »
    Day1. 3 June 2015 . Hi I would love to join this daily positive happy challenge. < 7> Total Commitment :)

Welcome! please join us!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    212 - “The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

-- Socrates

• palwithme
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    palwithme wrote: »

I'm waiting yet for the income to purchase a Garmin vivoactive! Thinking I might just bite the bullet this weekend and buy it anyway!

So far I am very happy with it.
  • 111grace
    Options
    4 June 2015 : Day 2 :) 1. Be Happy & stay focused :)
    2. Do my best & stay determined :)
    3. Work Smart, success is possible, achievement is possible :)
    4. LOVE MYSELF :)..............appreciate myself, don't be a burden to myself.
    5. everyone has 24X7, don't let others be a burden on me, & don't be a burden to others.
    6. being positive is a happy flow :) stay positive :)
    7. Stay focused Love & Delight in GOD & Heaven

• JeanMBK
    Options
    212 - today is my oldest daughter's 37th birthday.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today my husband held my hand.
  • 111grace
    Options
    Day 3. was stressed a little & instead of the usual watching a movie to escapee realty and eating!! I went for a 10 minute walk feel so much better about it :) Thank you God :)
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 83 - Happy that I found some new motivation to try and complete this weight loss journey.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I feel like I have the power to create my destiny
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    213 - Patience is a virtue.
  • flevendale
    flevendale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Id love to join this group. I need motivation!
  • cblue315
    Options
    @flevendale - You just joined. Welcome.
    Today I will do what needs to be done and take what comes my way with grace and serenity