125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 84-Happy today that I raised the bar on my parenting skills.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    214 - Can't wait for my youngest son to be home in a couple of weeks, his room is all cleaned for him!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - So pleased to have found this thread and all of you in it! ♥ What a wonderful idea for a thread :)
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 1 - So pleased to have found this thread and all of you in it! ♥ What a wonderful idea for a thread :)

Welcome! I can't even tell you how much this thread has helped me. Jean is an angel for starting it.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »

Welcome! I can't even tell you how much this thread has helped me. Jean is an angel for starting it.

Thank you all for contributing! I started it to help myself and am so glad that I have helped others along the way!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today is a gift I will treat it as such.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    215 - too much to eat and too much to drink...no worries though. Life is good.
  • gphillips211
    gphillips211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    I have logged into MFP for the past 125 days. Logged in, but not logged what I eat, drink, exercise except on occasion. I have also been very depressed, many changes in my life since last November. My challenge, for me, is to now log in for the next 125 days and post a positive thought, feeling, anything, as long as it is positive. This may be the most difficult challenge for me, but I have to do this. I may post at various times during the day/night who knows. If you would like to join me, that would be wonderful.

Day 1 ~ starting this challenge

• gphillips211
    gphillips211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a 30 day challenge since I'm off for the summer. Because I don't have a routine in the summer I tend to gain weight when I should be losing weight. I've made up my mind to lose weight this time instead of gain...please pray that I find strength.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I will challenge my body to do more. I will challenge my mind to be more and I will challenge my spirit to believe more than I do yesterday.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 85 - Happy today that my family is coming to visit me at work.

• JeanMBK
    Options
    216 - “News is what people want to keep hidden, and everything else is publicity.”

-- Bill Moyers
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    I'm starting a 30 day challenge since I'm off for the summer. Because I don't have a routine in the summer I tend to gain weight when I should be losing weight. I've made up my mind to lose weight this time instead of gain...please pray that I find strength.

Keep coming back to MFP and you will also find the strength to help you on this journey.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    217 - feeling good about life
  • cblue315
    Options
    To achieve my limits I have to first picture myself there.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 86 - Happy I had a productive day at work today.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi all I missed a few days, Day 4: I am happy for all the paintings I have done thus far :)
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I will find something to admire about those in my life.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    218 - be around those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I will use my gifts to the best of my abilities