Replies

• sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :-)
  • cristical
    cristical Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look ten years younger!
  • lesstratford
    lesstratford Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just one word comes to mind - WOW! Simply WOW!

Well, thank you.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing. You story was the kick in the but that I needed keep me motivated.
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the greatest! You rock!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wowie kapowie!! What a great job and fantastic results. That makes the 55 I have left not look so bad. :)
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    From a former Western Mass denizen - congrats on an amazingly inspirational accomplishment!
  • anprat65
    anprat65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! Paying attention to your health was definitely the right choice!
  • michelepiper940
    michelepiper940 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lesstratford
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Wowie kapowie!! What a great job and fantastic results. That makes the 55 I have left not look so bad. :)
    Perspective makes all the difference. I tried to make mini goals along the way to keep it fresh.
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done, that is true motivation and dedication! :)
  • chucktaylor78
    chucktaylor78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You should be so proud. You have added years to your life, no doubt. Enjoy your new life! And thank you for sharing your story.
  • lesstratford
    Options
    lpatriquin wrote: »
    Incredible. You should be so proud. You have added years to your life, no doubt. Enjoy your new life! And thank you for sharing your story.

One of the best feelings is going for a physical and the Doctor can't come up with anything to work on or prescribe medicine for. :)
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    You. Are. Fabulous. Congratulations on such an accomplishment!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Les, you are truly a testament to the human spirit and what we are capable of. After this journey is there any challenge that could deter you? Ha! Not many I'd wager.
  • lesstratford
    Options
    fiddletime wrote: »
    Les, you are truly a testament to the human spirit and what we are capable of. After this journey is there any challenge that could deter you? Ha! Not many I'd wager.

Thank you. My confidence and self esteem grew, it helped in job interviews for sure.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!
  • charlesemmerling
    charlesemmerling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey les,

I just wanted to say that you are an inspiration to all of us. I just started using MFP and I want to lose about 20-30lbs(only a small fraction of what you lost). reading your story about the hospital and then you picking yourself up and losing 300+lbs was just an amazing story that I'm very glad I got to hear. I watched your video as well. Just overall a story that people definitely need to hear. Keep working hard man and great things will keep coming your way.

Thanks again for your story, you made me want to work harder than ever.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!