Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    laeli_ wrote: »
    I eat straight out of the container ALL THE TIME. Also, I can down a pint of ice cream like nobody's business.

pfft! Lightweight ;)

SSP told me yesterday that if he wants to(I don't know why anyone would WANT to) he can eat an entire giant Double Dave's Pizza... yuck!

I used to be able to eat a half a Papa Murphy's Family Size stuffed pizza by myself. Now, I can MAX 2 slices. *flexes muscles*

I ate a whole Little Caesar's pizza by myself last Black Friday. I was so hangry from working retail for 12 hours that I devoured that. The poor pizza didn't know what was coming.

RIP poor little pizza :lol:

LOL! I remember I also ate a whole pack of the White Fudge Oreos that day. A previous Black Friday I ate almost a whole container of Turkey Hill Egg Nog ice cream.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    n3119ds269o8.jpg
    My coworkers put this bubble column distractor in my room and it is after lunch. I am getting sleepy. Time to get up and walk circles in my clinic.... sorry if the image is huge. Posting from my phone.

What is that thing for? It's so pretty!

It is a distractor unit we use to help kids be more comfortable while we do our ultrasound exam or whatever they need. Working at a chilren's place is great. They are huge on keeping the kids calm and comfortable so they don't freak out on us. Of course sometimes, it just can't be helped.

What a great idea! Maybe @FluffySandwich and @saraherren can borrow it for their procedures?

I could probably watch that thing all day. Back in the day when I used to go to a laundromat, I was perfectly entertained watching clothes go round in the dryers.
    Yesss. I was thinking just that. I'm dreading tomorrow because tomorrow I will be dreading Friday, which is when my appointment is :( I might go to the movie theater by myself at around 12 just to relax. And drink a lot of bubble tea or something.

Do! I think it'll help you relax (plus I remember we were about the only ones who liked bubble tea here so have some for me since I haven't had any in FOREVER!)
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I'm still working on getting caught up.

I went on a walk at lunch yesterday with a co-worker so that was good. I'm thinking about walking again today. :)

I have today and then half a day tomorrow for work so I'm in vacation mode already. This weekend I have my Red Rocks concerts so I'm really excited (Pretty Lights Friday and Saturday). :) Hopefully no one laughs at me since I'm older but I bought jewels for my face so I'm going to put those on and I have Glowbys for my hair (fiber optic glow barrettes for hair). I'm just going to have fun. I'll try to post a pic in the batcave from my phone later of my trial run of the jewels to see what you guys think.

Friday morning we are going to Original Pancake house. Strawberry waffles and home fries here I come. Yay.

Cool! I used to be a raver and did all the decked out gear at one time. I've been an EDM DJ for over 5 years. I remember when Pretty Lights was just an up-and-coming midliner. Now he headlines all of his shows. Do you by chance like Bassnectar? He is always doing shows at RR.

Yes, I actually like Bassnectar as well but I've never been to their concert yet (I'm determined though!-I need to just go, I need more money haha). This will be my 3rd year going to the Pretty Lights Red Rocks concerts so I'm really excited. I look forward to it every year. Tickets sell out so fast though.

That is awesome that you are an EDM DJ. We would get along pretty well. That's my favorite type of music. I'm kind of jealous, I always thought being a DJ would be pretty fun!

Any specific genres you like more than others? I am a huge Drum & Bass fan but also like Breakbeats, Psytrance....

This is a photo from a party about 5 years ago. From what you can see my apparel was rather loud and eclectic. lol

6f0708b514dbe98696bf348cf40789176050.jpg

Awesome! Are those glow sticks too?

I like it all. Mostly anything with a lot of bass though. Love Drum and Bass. I don't even know what to categorize Pretty Lights music as but that I like it a lot. It helps calm me down when I'm stressed out.

It's funny because my second favorite type of music is old stuff like 1940's music. I'm weird like that. There is a spotify channel called electroswing or something like that and it has a lot of stuff I like (oldies mixed with electronic music)

Guys, I'm really sad because I was trying to post a picture on the random pic thread but it keeps showing up sideways no matter what I do to try to fix it. :(

Yes, there were some glow things around my neck. I was a very proficient glowsticker back then. I'll see if I can link you to some of my favorite mixes later this evening. Soundcloud is a great resource for new music.

Cool. I'm always looking for new music. I love Soundcloud. I'm sure you have a lot of stuff I've never heard of before. I know DJs are always good resources for new music (my ex was a DJ and as much as I dislike him now, I was introduced to a lot of music that I love even today).

Pretty Lights is pretty much Trip-Hop & Downtempo.

Check this guy out and let me know what you think. It's Drum & Bass. This guy has had my full attention for the past few years.

Metrik

https://soundcloud.com/metrik

(Single tracks from his EP, all are awesome)

(this is an hour long continuous mix that has helped me ride well over 1,000 miles this year.. I've listened to it THAT much)

Thanks for clearing it up. I've never been good with figuring out which genre everything I like is. It's frustrating.

I'll check those out later tonight when I'm at home. :) Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I'll love it.

I kept trying to get on here last night but it seemed like the forums may have been down.
  • FroggyBug
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm still working on getting caught up.

I went on a walk at lunch yesterday with a co-worker so that was good. I'm thinking about walking again today. :)

I have today and then half a day tomorrow for work so I'm in vacation mode already. This weekend I have my Red Rocks concerts so I'm really excited (Pretty Lights Friday and Saturday). :) Hopefully no one laughs at me since I'm older but I bought jewels for my face so I'm going to put those on and I have Glowbys for my hair (fiber optic glow barrettes for hair). I'm just going to have fun. I'll try to post a pic in the batcave from my phone later of my trial run of the jewels to see what you guys think.

Friday morning we are going to Original Pancake house. Strawberry waffles and home fries here I come. Yay.

Cool! I used to be a raver and did all the decked out gear at one time. I've been an EDM DJ for over 5 years. I remember when Pretty Lights was just an up-and-coming midliner. Now he headlines all of his shows. Do you by chance like Bassnectar? He is always doing shows at RR.

Yes, I actually like Bassnectar as well but I've never been to their concert yet (I'm determined though!-I need to just go, I need more money haha). This will be my 3rd year going to the Pretty Lights Red Rocks concerts so I'm really excited. I look forward to it every year. Tickets sell out so fast though.

That is awesome that you are an EDM DJ. We would get along pretty well. That's my favorite type of music. I'm kind of jealous, I always thought being a DJ would be pretty fun!

Any specific genres you like more than others? I am a huge Drum & Bass fan but also like Breakbeats, Psytrance....

This is a photo from a party about 5 years ago. From what you can see my apparel was rather loud and eclectic. lol

6f0708b514dbe98696bf348cf40789176050.jpg

Awesome! Are those glow sticks too?

I like it all. Mostly anything with a lot of bass though. Love Drum and Bass. I don't even know what to categorize Pretty Lights music as but that I like it a lot. It helps calm me down when I'm stressed out.

It's funny because my second favorite type of music is old stuff like 1940's music. I'm weird like that. There is a spotify channel called electroswing or something like that and it has a lot of stuff I like (oldies mixed with electronic music)

Guys, I'm really sad because I was trying to post a picture on the random pic thread but it keeps showing up sideways no matter what I do to try to fix it. :(

Yes, there were some glow things around my neck. I was a very proficient glowsticker back then. I'll see if I can link you to some of my favorite mixes later this evening. Soundcloud is a great resource for new music.

Cool. I'm always looking for new music. I love Soundcloud. I'm sure you have a lot of stuff I've never heard of before. I know DJs are always good resources for new music (my ex was a DJ and as much as I dislike him now, I was introduced to a lot of music that I love even today).

Pretty Lights is pretty much Trip-Hop & Downtempo.

Check this guy out and let me know what you think. It's Drum & Bass. This guy has had my full attention for the past few years.

Metrik

Thanks for letting me know. I've never been good at figuring out which genre each type of music is. It's frustrating. :)

I'll check out the links when I'm home later. I would have last night but I couldn't get on the forums.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I'll love the music. Oh PS I love listening to mixes so this will be awesome!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Hmmm the forums are wonky today, does this mean I actually have to do work?! :(
    In other news I am officially to stressed for my own good, my massage therapist point blank asked me wtf I did to my shoulders last night because they are that tense. Hello stress! I guess it may be time to take the next step and find a way to calm my *kitten* down >.<
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have a 10-12 page financial analysis to do as my final assignment in my current class (Finance and Value Creation - yuck) and I'm dreading it. Buuuuuuuuuut, I have very little actual work to do today, so it will at least make me LOOK busy when I have three years of company financial spreadsheets open. ;)
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Thank god I'm going to the doctor in a few minutes! I'm in so much pain right now it's literally making me sick! Everything from my lower back to my feet is just sharp, shooting pain, and I can barely walk. Damned (sorry Susie!)pinched nerves! :cry:

That sounds nightmarish! Hope the doctor can fix it quickly!

Won't be today. Someone screwed up my appointment and had me down for 9am as opposed to the 3:30 I had been told last month when I had to reschedule, so now I have to wait until tomorrow at 3 to see the doctor, I'm in so much pain I can't stand it, and I'm extremely pissed off right now. As bad as it sounds, my dad gave me something to hopefully help me get through tonight (he has the same problems I do) and until I can get to the doctor tomorrow. (Don't judge please, I know you aren't supposed to do that, but I don't know what else to do. Tylenol doesn't even touch it.)

Hopefully the forums are working. I wasn't able to respond to this earlier when I tried.

I'm so sorry your appointment was messed up. :(
    I wouldn't judge you for the last part, I've done the same thing in the past when I was hurting.
  • FroggyBug
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Oh neat! You can PLAY soundcloud links through the forum. You's guys are in trouble now. Flags forthcoming...

Argh, I wish I was home. It's blocked here. Boo

But this post made me laugh.

Oh and edited to add: I agree. Glad you stuck around too.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    I had one dog die naturally at home, in pain, and I was in hysterics. I'll pick a nice peaceful needle at the vet's over that any day.

I agree. Like I said in my last post, seeing my dog die the way she did at home was the worst thing ever. I'd rather have let her go that way as well.

BIG HUGS!
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    I'm going to have to get a police check and medical exam soon to apply for my Canada permanent residency and I am absolutely terrified. Not about the police check, but I KNOW I'm going to have to get a blood test and just knowing that makes me feel woozy and teary. On top of that I read a review of the place I am most likely going that said the woman giving the blood test made everything painful... oh please don't let that be the case for me.

The last time I got a blood test I passed out on the floor and woke up utterly confused and nauseous, wondering if the woman above me was my mom and being scared that I didn't remember anything. Passing out is something I have a great phobia of. :( Blegh blood tests.

Easier said than done, but try not to think about it too much before hand. And if you're prone to passing out, let the techs know ahead of time, you're not the only one who passes out, so I'm sure they'll have a way to help you, or at least move you somewhere safe before it happens.

And hey, usually you get free juice if you feel light headed or dizzy! And any blood they take OBVIOUSLY negates any calories the juice has. :wink:
    I'm going to have to get a police check and medical exam soon to apply for my Canada permanent residency and I am absolutely terrified. Not about the police check, but I KNOW I'm going to have to get a blood test and just knowing that makes me feel woozy and teary. On top of that I read a review of the place I am most likely going that said the woman giving the blood test made everything painful... oh please don't let that be the case for me.

The last time I got a blood test I passed out on the floor and woke up utterly confused and nauseous, wondering if the woman above me was my mom and being scared that I didn't remember anything. Passing out is something I have a great phobia of. :( Blegh blood tests.

Make sure you warn the staff, ahead of time if possible. Honestly, most nurses etc. that do a lot of blood tests are very used to people who are afraid of needles and they want to make it as easy as possible on both of you, so if you tell them that you're very frightened, they can make accommodations for you like doing the test in a bed or lounger instead of in a chair, taking extra time, and that kind of thing. They might even make sure that your appointment is with someone who usually works with children or who is known to be especially gentle.

I don't have a fear of needles but I've passed out a couple times after immunizations/bloodwork for unconfirmed reasons, so I now have to warn them beforehand in case and I can honestly say that not one person has been less than awesome about it. Even at the travel health clinic recently, the nurse gave me all my shots while I was lying on the couch to make sure I didn't topple off the chair or whatever and didn't make me feel silly about it at all. Even the pharmacist who gives me my flu shot goes out of his way to make sure I'm comfortable and safe. Don't hesitate to tell them how you feel so they can help you!
    Thanks you guys! I'll definitely warn them in advance. When I got my cap placed in my teeth and they gave me a shot to numb the area I was fine... until I wasn't. The dentist asked me with a very very concerned voice if I was ok, and just hearing him ask that made me start to feel dizzy, so he leaned me back in the chair for around 15 minutes.

Anyone ever do this? Like when your mom asks if you're ok in a very sweet voice, and you just start tearing up and wanting a hug? :lol:

YES!!
    i'm doing fine, holding it in, then someone says in that ever so concerned voice...what's going on? you don't seem ok.
    then bam! floodgates open!!
    I know - what is that?! I've had to say to friends before "Don't be kind, or I'll cry." Everyone always seems to know what that means, and will say something practical and bracing instead.

I'm the same way. Don't tell me you're sorry, or offer me hugs, or anything nice like that. Either ignore it, or make a light joke and let's all carry on. Otherwise I will bawl.

This is exactly how I was when my dog passed two years ago. I had one day of work left before I started my vacation and I knew I could make it through one day if no one was sympathetic.

I came close to losing it when my very sweet coworker neighbour asked me her usual chirpy, "So what did you do last night?" and I had to mumble an offhand, "oh, not much" when it was on the tip of my tongue to say, "Euthanized my dog".

I had the same issue when my dog was euthanized. It was over Thanksgiving weekend, so everyone was asking how Thanksgiving was and I would just mumble "it was fine" because I didn't want to get into it.

I had to euthanize one of mine on a Thanksgiving weekend too. He'd been diagnosed with a grapefruit-sized lung tumour about three weeks prior, steroids weren't helping, and he was deteriorating quickly. So it was like, the vet clinic is going to be closed for three days and he's not going to last for four, better deal with this now.

That was a long time ago, the clinic is open Saturdays and Sundays now.

I have spent far too much time sitting crying in the box of a truck with a crated dog on that last ride.

Aww, all these stories are so sad. I related to this one though. My last dog died on Easter and back then, we couldn't really do anything since the vets were all closed that day (she started looking bad Friday night of course). We ended up burying the dog in the back yard Sunday after she passed away since we weren't sure what else to do.

My stupid grandpa took a picture of her laying there looking terrible and gave it to me later. I hate that picture. I don't want to remember her like that. This is one of my worst memories.

My sympathies to you and everyone who lost a beloved pet/friend/relation! But why would your grandpa do that?

Reminds me of when my grandpa died. I didn't attend the funeral because it was in another country, I was only 8 and it was open casket. My mum has a photo of him in his coffin. Apparently he looks really nice and peaceful, but I don't want to see that! I have never looked at it. Thankfully she has never made me look or accidentally left it out.

My grandpa I think went nuts (sorry that's kind of mean of me but it's true) a little bit after my uncle and grandma died in a short time span a couple years before that Easter. For a while he was going to funerals of people who were friends of friends/random people and taking pictures there and weird things like that (he would show us later and we were always like uhh okay...) so I think that was part of why he took that picture of my dog.

He seems to be better now but he's always been a little strange since then.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    2aexh4yml23q.jpg
    Thanks to all of you who were talking about lifting shoes earlier today. I had forgotten that I bought these on clearance two years ago for a play. I paid less than $10 for them.

I am doing Jamie Eason's Livefit program. Today was leg day. Wearing these shoes I was able to squat and deadlift 95 pounds for 3 sets of 10 reps. That's a 10 pound increase from last week. I might have been able to squat 100, but I have been soooo tired today that I decided not to.

Confession: after my workout I had over 900 calories left so I ate the remaining spaghetti from dinner that was supposed to be my lunch tomorrow. And then I ate peanut butter off of a spoon. Not even sorry. I still have over 300 calories I could eat, but I am going to sleep instead.

Congrats on a great day!! :smiley:

Yes, congrats. I'm so jealous that you can do squats like that!
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Now I'm talking to myself :)

But as one last post...I for sure thought I was going to have gained at least 5 pounds this week but somehow I stayed the same weight! I'm so happy.

I'm going to ruin it today though since I had Starbucks (since it's my Friday) and I'm going to eat fast food for lunch while getting my oil changed. :-P

I will post more if anyone else is around but otherwise, hope everyone has a good weekend since I probably won't be around much after 11 (mountain time).
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    n3119ds269o8.jpg
    My coworkers put this bubble column distractor in my room and it is after lunch. I am getting sleepy. Time to get up and walk circles in my clinic.... sorry if the image is huge. Posting from my phone.

It is a distractor unit we use to help kids be more comfortable while we do our ultrasound exam or whatever they need. Working at a chilren's place is great. They are huge on keeping the kids calm and comfortable so they don't freak out on us. Of course sometimes, it just can't be helped.

What a great idea! Maybe @FluffySandwich and @saraherren can borrow it for their procedures?

I could probably watch that thing all day. Back in the day when I used to go to a laundromat, I was perfectly entertained watching clothes go round in the dryers.
    Yesss. I was thinking just that. I'm dreading tomorrow because tomorrow I will be dreading Friday, which is when my appointment is :( I might go to the movie theater by myself at around 12 just to relax. And drink a lot of bubble tea or something.

Do! I think it'll help you relax (plus I remember we were about the only ones who liked bubble tea here so have some for me since I haven't had any in FOREVER!)
    I love me some bubble tea! A lot of people hate the tapioca, but I actually love the texture quite a bit.

And my appointment is coming up tomorrow and I am getting so freaking nervous. Last night I panicked and tried to look up all these tricks on stopping anxiety from phobias, etc. Just reading about "needle phobia" made me get dizzy and I thought I had a decent chance of passing out in my chair. If anyone has any tips on BLOCKING OUT fears... easily (yeah right, this stuff can take year of therapy to get used to), I'm all ears.

I also read that this phobia is different than others in that it can actually make you pass out, when normally most fears elevate your blood pressure and heart rate, making it actually impossible to pass out even if you feel dizzy. This one makes your blood pressure rise and then drop, which can make you lose consciousness. I did pass out just by reading Dracula in class once, so I am quite sure I have the potential to pass out from anxiety on my WAY to the appointment just by thinking about what's in store for me :lol: I just hope it ends quickly and she doesn't keep asking me if I'm ok every ten seconds.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    n3119ds269o8.jpg

I love me some bubble tea! A lot of people hate the tapioca, but I actually love the texture quite a bit.

And my appointment is coming up tomorrow and I am getting so freaking nervous. Last night I panicked and tried to look up all these tricks on stopping anxiety from phobias, etc. Just reading about "needle phobia" made me get dizzy and I thought I had a decent chance of passing out in my chair. If anyone has any tips on BLOCKING OUT fears... easily (yeah right, this stuff can take year of therapy to get used to), I'm all ears.

I also read that this phobia is different than others in that it can actually make you pass out, when normally most fears elevate your blood pressure and heart rate, making it actually impossible to pass out even if you feel dizzy. This one makes your blood pressure rise and then drop, which can make you lose consciousness. I did pass out just by reading Dracula in class once, so I am quite sure I have the potential to pass out from anxiety on my WAY to the appointment just by thinking about what's in store for me :lol: I just hope it ends quickly and she doesn't keep asking me if I'm ok every ten seconds.

Eeek, good luck!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    n3119ds269o8.jpg

All I can really recommend is distracting yourself as much as you can. Music, a book, call someone and talk about something else, anything. Good luck. I know dealing with phobias is tough because one part of your brain knows how crazy it is but you can't explain that to the other part that's panicking.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    n3119ds269o8.jpg

Can you ask to lay down while they do it? That way if you do happen to get woozy you can be sure you won't fall or anything.
    I really hope it goes ok for you. Hugs!!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Not to make everyone sad, but I read this secret ages ago on Postsecret, and it really stayed with me. Although it would be hard to stay with a pet until the end, after reading this, I could never leave. :'(
    h69laalbfct1.jpg

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Will anyone have any sympathy for me if I say that for the first time in my life I'm having trouble keeping weight on?

Since I've bumped up my exercise with the stairs etc and weights, I've been losing weight again, (slowly but still), although I feel like I'm eating so much more. I'm tracking and even going over what should be maintenance but it's still continuing to drop bit by bit. Eating is a chore at this point, which I never thought in a million years would even be possible.

I'm worried that it's rendering the exercise pointless if I'm not building muscle. I don't want to be putting in all this working-out, stair-climbing and strength-training effort for nothing so I'm kind of frustrated. And quite frankly, I don't really want to be any thinner at this point. My clothes are getting too big, there's an inch of empty space in my bra cups, and my rings are super loose.

I have never in my life felt bad for people who claim they can't gain weight (because how hard is it to just eat some more?!) but it turns out that the answer seems to be that it's a lot harder than I thought.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Thank god I'm going to the doctor in a few minutes! I'm in so much pain right now it's literally making me sick! Everything from my lower back to my feet is just sharp, shooting pain, and I can barely walk. Damned (sorry Susie!)pinched nerves! :cry:

That sounds nightmarish! Hope the doctor can fix it quickly!

Won't be today. Someone screwed up my appointment and had me down for 9am as opposed to the 3:30 I had been told last month when I had to reschedule, so now I have to wait until tomorrow at 3 to see the doctor, I'm in so much pain I can't stand it, and I'm extremely pissed off right now. As bad as it sounds, my dad gave me something to hopefully help me get through tonight (he has the same problems I do) and until I can get to the doctor tomorrow. (Don't judge please, I know you aren't supposed to do that, but I don't know what else to do. Tylenol doesn't even touch it.)

Judge?? Never! I have a friend who has occasionally shared her Ativan with me.

Hope you found some relief from the pain!

Thanks. I think I might be able to get a little bit of sleep tonight, but I'm not sure. All I know is I'm in a lot of pain and hoping that after tomorrow I won't be, or either in less pain.

No judgment, but I do so hope that they can get you fixed up so that you don't have to do it often. I think I have the best doc on the planet. She'd have seen me and hissed at her staff for the mistake.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to say something about what happened when I go today. I have days where I can manage and then others like yesterday and today when it's just unbearable. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to breakdown and start getting injections since I refuse to allow anyone to operate on my back. I have narrowed canals in the vertebrae in my lower back as well as a bulging disk and nearly disintegrated disk, which is causing those nerves, especially my sciatic nerve to be pinched. I watched my Mema have multiple back surgeries for the same issues and they were of no help to her, so I refuse to have operations on my back. I'm just hoping I can get some relief today.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I saw the allergist yesterday. He thought my nasal cavities, throat, and ear canals were fine, but expressed concerns about the sounds my jaws were making. He told me my allergies were likely exaggerated by some issues with my jaw, maybe TMJ, and refereed me to a specialist.

MY SO probably has a similar issue. He's been having a lot of trouble with episodes of muffled hearing in one ear and takes an antihistamine daily, but the ear nose & throat specialist thinks it is a jaw problem rather than ear or sinus. He's supposed to see his dentist about getting a mouth guard thingy to wear at night.

I already wear a mouth guard thingy because I grind my teeth at night, so I'm a little too thrilled that he will have to wear one too. Really I'm hoping that it helps with his awful snoring.

Please let me know if this does work because Mr. Mo snores like a freight train carrying a pod of humpback whales using chainsaws.

Bahahaha! I'm lucky in the fact that both my husband and I are silent sleepers, I guess. :D

I sleep like the dead. No noise. No movement. And not much bothers me. :) I can sleep through alarms and loud noises and terrible storms.

This is my sister. I, on the other hand, am a VERY restless sleeper. I toss and turn like crazy, and the lightest sound can usually wake me up. It stinks, since I'd love to have uninterrupted sleep. :p

I know the feeling :'(

Tomorrow is the day right? You'll be landing on our shores?

I fly out Friday night from Columbus and I'll grace the UK with my presence Saturday morning!! YAYYY!!