Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    So..I'm still incredibly scared to be posting this but..when people don't believe I lost close to 100 pounds from highschool..this is proof. the left pic is back in 2008 at my highest of 220lbs at 5'5... the after is me at my current/lowest I boarder 122-132 seems to be my years of losing weight with just diet and exercise. ><
    JZDSKVR.jpg

Wow! Great job!
  • ErinAConnally
    ErinAConnally Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LadyFlexible
    LadyFlexible Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looking at you.... your flying! You look great!
  • ginger90
    ginger90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Not done yet but close!jtmebo55pom5.jpg
    x1pepa8bqflc.jpg

Not going to lie... You look amazing and I'm a little jealous! Keep up all the hard work... Like I said you look amazing
  • emiliebecause
    emiliebecause Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing, everyone.
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    jmac4263 wrote: »
    Any ladies in here that have lost but have a bit more to go say 15-20 pounds?? Wanting to populate my friends list a little so I can get this last 20 OFF for good!!! Feel free to add! I started at 187 and currently at 156.

Feel free to add me!
    I started at 195 am down to around 160 with 15-20 to lose. I could sure use that extra push too ;-)
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    enchantrix wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 years old and I'm 5'7". My starting weight was 322 lbs. Today I am at 186. I have lost 136 lbs in just a year and a half. And I'm still going! I want to lose about 15 more!
    0sy1hs6hgf7y.jpg

All I can think of is WOW!
    Congrat
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    emmoen wrote: »
    Not going to lie... You look amazing and I'm a little jealous! Keep up all the hard work... Like I said you look amazing

Thank you so much! It's taken me about a year and a half so far but I'm so happy with my results!
  • bookgal78
    bookgal78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing your pics and stories.
  • Myzippyboy
    Myzippyboy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 50andfabu
    50andfabu Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    enchantrix wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 years old and I'm 5'7". My starting weight was 322 lbs. Today I am at 186. I have lost 136 lbs in just a year and a half. And I'm still going! I want to lose about 15 more!
    0sy1hs6hgf7y.jpg
    You look great! incredible transformation! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!