Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all the pics here! nice to see how weight loss looks on people my height haha. I am 5'4" and 172.8lbs as of this morning. I carry it in a way that in most clothes you wouldn't guess the number and I think that's what has kept me thinking I was fine for so long. Out of clothes or with tank tops/shorts is another story! I am 43 and on blood pressure meds. My goal is to lose 40lbs and get around 130. if I can build muscle though and be a little above that I will be fine with that. Anyhow, I hope to post some progress photos soon! thanks everyone for sharing.
  • KelseyAugust
    KelseyAugust Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    oops
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    my favorite thread always <3:)
  • avelure1
    avelure1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 also Mobile so no photo but was somewhere around 265lb and now 135b, all done within 1 year from diet change and working out, been maintaining since I got my goal in early 2011
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    kiwi_gros wrote: »
    BERTORA wrote: »
    Height - 5'4".
    Before - 223 lbs
    - u2wz7nqnna8b.jpg
    u5517au11l29.jpg
    Now- 111 lbs
    yiru30797yt6.jpg
    2dirzgwpzjb1.jpg

Holy crap! I can barelt believe it! 0.0

I know!!! I was floored when I kept scrolling!! Way to go, what a transformation. WOW!!!
  • Seeyoubabyweight
    Seeyoubabyweight Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread, can't wait to post my own success someday. I am curious, how did you decide your stop weight? I'm fascinated by how despite the height being similar, body shape\size is everywhere.
    Currently I'm planning to stop the weight loss around 125lbs, than put more effort into muscle toning. I know calculators put me at 100-115 being a healthy weight (im 5'4) but 125 will have me wearing a size 2. I really don't think I'd want to be smaller than that.
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Everyone looks fabulous!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, joined MFP July 2013 after this first picture was taken during a family vacation to Jogi Bear State Park.

ScannedImage003_zpsfa04db9e.jpeg

I have those same shoes in pink. ha!
    you look great. :)

• elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    250 to 198. I still have about 50 more to go, but it's a start! I'm 5'4". Size 22 to a size 12 (though, i'm squeezed into a size 10 in the after photo!)
    zkrgwrdcui63.jpg

I love the irony in your shirts! The before photo says running sucks, and the after photo is for indoor soccer!

Great job, you look fab!
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    x double posted
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    chrisdavey wrote: »
    Keola-before-after-62kg.jpg

my fiancé. From cardio only to strength and cardio and following my nutrition advice. :smile:

Her legs are AMAZING.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    This is a before and during. I've just reached 100 lbs lost! Started at 284. Got quite awhile to go but seeing old pictures is shocking as I don't feel much different.
    before_zpsyjbd90tb.jpg

during_zpsmhfmwbpp.jpg

Holy *****!!!! Huge difference!! You look great!

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    This is a before and during. I've just reached 100 lbs lost! Started at 284. Got quite awhile to go but seeing old pictures is shocking as I don't feel much different.
    before_zpsyjbd90tb.jpg

during_zpsmhfmwbpp.jpg

Yeah, you are SO pretty in both pictures, but great in the second.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/Before_zps21bae477.jpg[/img]
    Before at 234 lbs - August 2012

[img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/20140420_100533_zps6d2b49f6.jpg[/img]
    94 lbs lost - at 140 lbs. - Easter 2014

I am 5'4" and 57 years old. Working on the last 6 pounds but only because I wanted to lose 100 lbs when I started. I'm very happy with my size and the new clothes I can wear, as well as my energy level. It's been a great journey!

you look amazing..and so springy in that outfit..wonderful work!
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Pretty_Little_Nobody Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Yeah, you are SO pretty in both pictures, but great in the second.

Wow, thank you so much, guys! So sweet of you both xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!