What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I wanted to make a cinnamon raisin loaf cake and almost convinced myself it would be worth going over my calorie budget. But I said NO :smiley:
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said no to buying pizza out. I bought all the fixings and made my own and stayed well within my calories! It was so delicious and I wonder why I have never done this before. Plus I have more in the freezer for another meal another day.

Nice! It's always better when you make it yourself :)
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    This morning I said NO to staying in bed and got up to do my workout.
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I said "NO" to a Hershey bar a friend bought for me. Can't say it was all that easy, I love chocolate!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said no to the salted caramel ice cream just sitting in the door of the freezer. I looked at it for a few seconds, but resisted.
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I didn't intentionally say no, but I went to starbucks and got a pretzel with my Americano, but forgot the pretzel somewhere, not sure if I even picked it up, but hey, probably could do without it
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    Last night after pizza night with my fiance and his family, who are in from out of state, I said No to ice cream when we all went to the ice cream place afterwards. I was still full, and listening to my (lack of) hunger cues.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes. They were on my plate and calling my name and I said, "NOT TODAY SATAN!" Scared the other restaurant patrons, but a girl's gotta get it done!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    Mashed potatoes. They were on my plate and calling my name and I said, "NOT TODAY SATAN!" Scared the other restaurant patrons, but a girl's gotta get it done!

Did you really?! My husband and I like to shout "demons be gone!" from Shallow Hal. That would be good to shout at food too.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been making these black bean brownies that are not only delish, but loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats. I said NO to my temptation for another serving. For today, anyway ;)
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I said no to the fish and chips my sons had for T, such a saint lol o:)
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    2Poufs wrote: »

Did you really?! My husband and I like to shout "demons be gone!" from Shallow Hal. That would be good to shout at food too.

I did and I said it in my regular voice, which is incredibly loud. I *will* be adding "demons be gone" to my things to yell at random and inappropriate times!
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Said no to ordering out last night (after I had already logged and eaten dinner) when feeling down/bored and had a lower choice food option instead as an evening snack!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to my daughter's birthday breakfast that I made for her and her friend. Mickey pancakes, jam, whipped cream, sausages, chocolate milk. It's her birthday after all. I did have a little bite of each thing, then made myself eggs and veggies.
  • jah1360
    jah1360 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I said no going to outside ice cream place, for dinner and mostly ice cream afterward , when mom asked me if I want to go with her, my sister and my sister kids tonight.
  • healthyfitme12
    healthyfitme12 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Chinesse food lol
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    cigarettes
  • fcmili
    fcmili Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    McDonald's
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've said no to dessert and wine the last couple of nights.... however I gave in and had pad thai for lunch today and it was marvelous!
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I said no to being lazy and went for a walk on my lunch hour.
    Same here. Said NO to not really feeling like going to the gym on my lunch hour. Took a second to think about what motivates me, (my wife and 4 year old son) then grabbed my gym bag and was out the door...