30 day shred starting 3rd June

Options
Hi I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow , anybody want to start it with me . I will be
Posting pictures before and after and updates of how I'm getting on....
Wish me luck...
Let the Fun Begin....

Replies

• iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    I would love to start it with you! Mine should be here today..I was actually thinking of posting something like this earlier.
  • heathermrls
    Options
    count me in :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did that and loved it, I lost 13lbs that first month- but I never got past level one (i have a bad ankle and couldn't do the other levels) I LOVE jullian's video's I am currently doing her backside one and last month I did the "no more trouble zone's"
    good luck
    the only thing I didn't like about the "30 day shred" was you have to do it 30 days straight, and I don't do home workouts on the weekends. but her other videos I do 5 days a week
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    me too arrived y'day
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I actually started yesterday but I need the motivation from a group to keep me going. I did it a few months ago and it works great! So am I getting back to it.
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    Count me in I started it last night.
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hoping mine gets here ready for the weekend. i need the motivation so im in!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mine is arriving today! I'm a little scared after reading what other people say about it haha...I got it on netflix to check it out before committing to it. I'm ready to FEEL THE PAAAAAAAAAIIIIN lol
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi hunny i'm starting with you i'm looking forward to it. Not sure how i'll manage weekends but thats life i want the results so here we go. by the way hunny i would have posted this first but you got there first damn!! looking forward to seeing your before and after pictures !!! :wink:
  • AMP37
    AMP37 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm with you. I have my DVD & bought the weights yesterday. :smile:
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... starting tomorrow is perfect! I was using 30 Day Shred as just a supplemental work out when I couldn't get to the gym, but I have seen so many people have great results doing the program everyday so I am ready!

I am headed to Target tonight after work to get some 5 pound weights. What is everyone using? I have 3 pounders, but for some of the moves I don't think they are enough.

Thanks and really looking forward to this!

Amy
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've done it for about 2 weeks before and then stopped. I use 5 pound weights and was really sore the first few days. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it this time.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ooo count me in i started it but gave up hopefully this time i will keep up with it this time
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok I will complete the 30 days even if I am sore,in pain and some excuses I'm expecting myself to come up with. Remember we can all do this, I'm focusing on this already.
    NO PAIN NO GAIN
    Good luck guys
  • Mighty125
    Mighty125 Posts: 27
    Options
    pardon my ignrance, what is the 30 day shred? where do I get the details?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    bought mine tonight- will start tomorrow morning!!!
    How do you log it though?
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I think the closest thing would be "circuit training, general"
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

I think the closest thing would be "circuit training, general"
    Thanks!!! Started this morning- didn't hate her as much as I thought I would- but I was definitaley feeling it in the shower (arms were killing me washing my hair!)
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete... thankfully my sister called and woke me up this morning so I actually got out of bed instead of hitting the snooze button. I liked having the 5 pound weights for some moves and the 3 for others. Hopefully I can work myself up to the 5 on all.

I am printing myself off a calendar and giving myself mini rewards (non food) for doing this continually. I am very visual and need to see on paper that I am making progress and sticking to something.

I know this is only day 1, but it will be a huge struggle to do this for 30 days especially on the weekends. We are out of town a lot and am already trying to think of ways to do this while away from home.

Really looking forward to this. Good luck everyone!

Amy
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im going to give this another go! ive come to the end but only do it once or twice a week on top of c25k, so will join in again!