Things people do at the gym, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• brotundkase
    brotundkase Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Give you unsolicited tips that are total bs
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    pf1975_NW wrote: »
    I recently saw someone on the leg press machine reading a book! I kid you not!

That's a great idea.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    pf1975_NW wrote: »
    I recently saw someone on the leg press machine readi :D ng a book! I kid you not!

Reading a book? Dammn, I didn't know people that. What's next, bring a portable TV.

They already have tv's all over the gym, no need for that.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Give you unsolicited tips that are total bs

So I'm not the only one that hears this? I feel better now. Thanks!
  • Kassi_Lynn
    Kassi_Lynn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Girls doing squats in shorts there *kitten* was already hanging out off. especially when there doing it infront of all the guys. like are you serious?
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    When fitness trainers hog all the dumbbells.
  • DCE96
    DCE96 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People coming over and talking to me, I am there to focus on working out, not talking about what you are doing for the weekend.
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    DCE96 wrote: »
    People coming over and talking to me, I am there to focus on working out, not talking about what you are doing for the weekend.
    :o
  • TonyMurphy86
    TonyMurphy86 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hate when people waste time with equipment and stirring at themselves in the mirror

Oh and girl who wear full face of make up
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    samjam2801 wrote: »
    Grunters !!!

Same
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Farting in the gym. :D

sorry brah. I had gas I couldn't control. haha
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    When people try to advise me on what to do. I didn't ask for any help or advise let me be
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    When people don't wipe down their sweaty equipment they've used and just leave it for the next person.. Ew
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    KateTii wrote: »
    Girls who come in with full (and heavy) faces of makeup & people who bring beach/bath towels (usually ratty with mysterious stains)... just to walk on the treadmill.

I also don't get this one. Am I the only person who goes to the gym right after work?

I don't know what kind of make up you are wearing to work in the morning, but my powder, bit of blush and mascara that I apply before work is good and gone by the time I am off work and on my way to the gym.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Found a new one today: People who yell across the cardio area from one machine to their "friend" several machines away carrying on a prolonged conversation.

Dude, wanna talk? Get off your machine and go talk to your victim. Don't holler so everyone else has to hear your inane chatter about the game no one cares about from last weekend.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    When people SIT on the machines or benches or cardio equipment and text. OMG that is by far the most inconsiderate thing I have ever seen people do at the gym. and please don't give me 'well we are all
    logging our numbers/exercise PLEASE..
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sit on the equipment that you want to use... and chat away... Literally talking.. While you stand there waiting.. They aren't even using the equipment!! :angry: so I rudely shout... Does that machine work your mouth muscles.. because it seems to be working if it is! :grimace: then give a look as though to say use it or get off it! :joy:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are there when I'm there. It's 1am ffs! Go to bed!

And I hate the fact people are too lazy to keep track and dispose of their half-consumed cups of water, instead leaving them strewn about the room and on equipment. Gah.
  • latattoomamii
    latattoomamii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when men moan when lifting weight .. I'm trying to work out !
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    When people SIT on the machines or benches or cardio equipment and text. OMG that is by far the most inconsiderate thing I have ever seen people do at the gym. and please don't give me 'well we are all
    logging our numbers/exercise PLEASE..

I sit on machines or equipment all the time of no one is waiting. Do you ask the people of you can work in? If I'm sitting on equipment all someone has to do is ask.