Things people do at the gym, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    People that offer unsolicited advice or whine about the fact that someone blew them off when they offered unsolicited advice.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    When they stand there and watch you! :confounded:

A lady was touring the gym yesterday and she had her little boy with her. Little man stood there and watched me on the treadmill for a good five straight minutes. It was actually starting to creep me out. He didn't even blink. lol
    Now imagine a grown creepy man doing that! :fearful:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

A lady was touring the gym yesterday and she had her little boy with her. Little man stood there and watched me on the treadmill for a good five straight minutes. It was actually starting to creep me out. He didn't even blink. lol

Why imagine it? How do you think he knew the kid was watching him that long without blinking?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

Why imagine it? How do you think he knew the kid was watching him that long without blinking?

I wonder who is the creepier now?
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    FART!!!!!! next to you!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    FART!!!!!! next to you!

Were they deadlifting?
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Typical pot stirrers. get a life. both of you.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    :huh:

Is my sarcasm meter broken?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hahahahahahahaha! Good Point! :lol:
  • yopeeps025
    Options

a25a83fc4eb6a26879401fcbb969ca50.jpg

• for_ever_young66
    edited June 2015
    Options

What, not quite literate to write your own material, you got Smokey doing it for you. lol.

• yopeeps025
    Options

What, not quite literate to write your own material, you got Smokey doing it for you. lol.

If you know my personality through the forums then it should not be a surprise.
  • for_ever_young66
    Options

What you and other two did is accuse me of being something that I'm not. That's more than just your usual jab. And it was certainly not called for. Then again, it's kind of what one can expect from the folks who post on the forums these days.
  • gorJESS57
    gorJESS57 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    when guys wear to short or to tight of shorts
  • yopeeps025
    Options

What you and other two did is accuse me of being something that I'm not. That's more than just your usual jab. And it was certainly not called for. Then again, it's kind of what one can expect from the folks who post on the forums these days.

You set yourself up so easily though.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Hate when ppl smell at the gym
  • djones197982
    djones197982 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    take selfies
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    One more thing... the chick that wears the shorts... the ones where myself and the rest of the gym has seen her hooha more than once...

I just saw this today at the YMCA... I was in the locker room getting dressed and a girl walked past me and I could see the bottom of her buns! I don't think I've ever seen shorts so tight or short before... I hope she realized it and knows she can't bend over in those without showing everything!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

He could have had autism, or a mental handicap or he could have just been interested in the treadmill because he had never seen one before? Seriously the judginess in this thread is ridiculous. And YES I just said judginess and no I don't care if it isn't a word or if it is or isn't spelled correctly just in case someone wants to go there.