New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I picked up a Gatorade chocolate chip protein bar because of Kroger's Free Friday Downloads. It was actually pretty tasty! I might actually buy the mint flavor one of these days.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So apparently there's a limited edition pumpkin pecan pie Chobani flip. Really going to have to find that one...

Oooh I will have to look for that one. I really like the Chobani coffee flavor, I eat it with cocoa dusted almonds for my afternoon snack sometimes.

I saw the cotton candy grapes at the store yesterday and thought that sounded weird, my kids love regular grapes so I didn't see any reason to invest in a sweeter version for them.

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    At Wal-Mart I bought Pecan Pie M&Ms & they only slightly have a Pecan Pie flavor. I should've known better.

rs_560x415-150813145007-1024.MMs-Pecan-Pie.ms.081315_copy.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/686281/new-flavor-alert-pecan-pie-m-ms-are-officially-here

oh yeah, I would love those. Last year I found pumpkin spice M&M's at Target, I'm hoping they have them again this year, they were really good.

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

I'm hoping they have the Hershey's Candy Corn bars this year.

I didn't think the pumpkin spice m&ms were that great, although they were dramatically better than the candy corn ones...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    At Wal-Mart I bought Pecan Pie M&Ms & they only slightly have a Pecan Pie flavor. I should've known better.

rs_560x415-150813145007-1024.MMs-Pecan-Pie.ms.081315_copy.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/686281/new-flavor-alert-pecan-pie-m-ms-are-officially-here

oh yeah, I would love those. Last year I found pumpkin spice M&M's at Target, I'm hoping they have them again this year, they were really good.

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

I'm hoping they have the Hershey's Candy Corn bars this year.

I didn't think the pumpkin spice m&ms were that great, although they were dramatically better than the candy corn ones...

Apparently they replaced them with the pumpkin spice latte ones this year (and apparently they are good, lol).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I went to Target today & they didn't have any of the Halloween Candy out that I could tell so no M&Ms Pumpkin Spice Latte, still cannot find the Evol Goat Cheese meal (any of you try it yet), & didn't see any kind of Quark.

They did have the Candy Apple Oreos, but I passed.

Have any of you tried the M&Ms Candy Corn?
  • Francl27
    Options
    I went to Target today & they didn't have any of the Halloween Candy out that I could tell so no M&Ms Pumpkin Spice Latte, still cannot find the Evol Goat Cheese meal (any of you try it yet), & didn't see any kind of Quark.

They did have the Candy Apple Oreos, but I passed.

Have any of you tried the M&Ms Candy Corn?

I did last year. They're ok, but I guess I don't care for candy corn that much in the first place.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Enlightened ice cream bars. Under 100 calories, 7-9 grams of protein, 3-5 grams of fiber, sweetened with erythritol (so low glycemic). Fudge and sea salt caramel are the best...peanut butter was disappointing...I haven't had a chance to try other flavors yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I bought this new to me ice cream today at Weis.

yuenglings-spiced-pumpkin-roll.png?itok=nFVWgDmm&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

Not sure when I'll try it though.

I would love that !! I've never seen that brand of ice cream where I live, I'll keep an eye out for it.

@TamLam99

I've seen this brand at Giant, Weis, & Wal-Mart.

The only other flavor I've tried is their Caramel Popcorn ice cream

http://www.yuenglingsicecream.com/ice-cream-near-me

Here is their store locator
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just checked the store locator and it's in one of my local stores. Hopefully they have the pumpkin flavor :)
    Thanks for the info !
  • Francl27
    Options
    I bought this new to me ice cream today at Weis.

yuenglings-spiced-pumpkin-roll.png?itok=nFVWgDmm&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

Not sure when I'll try it though.

I would love that !! I've never seen that brand of ice cream where I live, I'll keep an eye out for it.

@TamLam99

I've seen this brand at Giant, Weis, & Wal-Mart.

The only other flavor I've tried is their Caramel Popcorn ice cream

http://www.yuenglingsicecream.com/ice-cream-near-me

Here is their store locator

I haven't found the popcorn one. There are two stores that have it but they only have espresso, black&tan (love that one) and a few others.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just checked the store locator and it's in one of my local stores. Hopefully they have the pumpkin flavor :)
    Thanks for the info !

I just tried the store locator and there isn't a single store within 100 miles that sells this ice cream. Total bummer :(
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

Got these today. DH is in full on white girl mode (read : bring on pumpkin everything!) So we grabbed 2 boxes so I might get some ;)

Ok, tasted these today. Impression? I like them about how much I like other toaster strudels. They were reasonably tasty. Pretty close to the cinnamon ones, honestly, they were more pumpkin pie spices than pumpkin-y. For 200 calories each, they don't fit well into my day as a daily thing - they aren't filling enough to replace my typical breakfast and they aren't decadent enough to replace my normal desserts. For DH, though, who gets much more calories, they are way easier to fit in, so I could see us buying them more.
  • Francl27
    Options
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

Got these today. DH is in full on white girl mode (read : bring on pumpkin everything!) So we grabbed 2 boxes so I might get some ;)

Ok, tasted these today. Impression? I like them about how much I like other toaster strudels. They were reasonably tasty. Pretty close to the cinnamon ones, honestly, they were more pumpkin pie spices than pumpkin-y. For 200 calories each, they don't fit well into my day as a daily thing - they aren't filling enough to replace my typical breakfast and they aren't decadent enough to replace my normal desserts. For DH, though, who gets much more calories, they are way easier to fit in, so I could see us buying them more.

Thanks. I haven't found them yet but I'm hesitant to buy them for the reason you mentioned... it's tough for me to fit in 200 'empty' (=not filling) calories in my days. I really wanted to try the Boston cream ones though...
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about fitting them into my calorie goals but I would definitely try if it was Boston Cream Pie Toaster Strudels....yum
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok this

muller-765x510.jpg

Doesn't taste like cheesecake but it's good. Just really wish it had more protein, and again, for the macros, you could have ice cream (but this is yogurt so it's good for you, right?).
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's new, but I picked these up today - I got the almond/dark chocolate/popcorn. Ten bites to a serving, they're small but it's a good serving size. I tried five pieces and it ended up as 75 cal/8g carbs/5g fat/2g protein/1 g fiber I think they'll be great to take to work.

http://fishernutexactly.com/

• AlexanderAmelia
    AlexanderAmelia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have to stop looking at this thread.
  • Francl27
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's new, but I picked these up today - I got the almond/dark chocolate/popcorn. Ten bites to a serving, they're small but it's a good serving size. I tried five pieces and it ended up as 75 cal/8g carbs/5g fat/2g protein/1 g fiber I think they'll be great to take to work.

http://fishernutexactly.com/

Haha well a friend brought back some caramel chocolate popcorn on Saturday and let's say that I've since learned that I can't do moderation around that stuff when I have PMS.

But it definitely looks delicious, lol.