What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• gray2405
    gray2405 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wheat Tortilla with 1/4 cup egg whites spiced up with garlic and onion powder, 2 slices of candian bacon and just a little bit of 2% mexican cheese.....it is OH SO GOOD!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    whole grain waffle with a T of PB and less fat cream cheese mixed together..topped with half a banana.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    oatmeal, hard boiled egg, tea
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Love all these ideas, my morning cereal is getting boring and doesn't deal with hunger for long.... Thanks!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Sandwich of Arnold's 100 cal multi grain bread, 1/4 cup better then eggs with mushroom omelet, slice of light swiss.. lots of coffee. 212 Cals!
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    Monster Zero energy drink. Gets me rolling!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    1/4 c (dry) oat bran with 1.5Tbs of peanut butter mixed in, 100g of blueberries on the side :-)

Oat bran really isn't that bad and it's really filling. The added peanut butter makes the whole experience better!
  • 120Karen
    120Karen Posts: 1
    Options
    I loved reading the posts for future ideas. I will be eating plain chobani Greek yogurt with 1/2 of a cereal serving, maybe Golden Puffs (for the crunch). I also like to add berries and fruit, but I think today I'll stick with that. Then I found these Cereal Bar Multigrain Pastries, and I think I'll eat one of those, too. :happy:
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    I loved reading the posts for future ideas. I will be eating plain chobani Greek yogurt with 1/2 of a cereal serving, maybe Golden Puffs (for the crunch). I also like to add berries and fruit, but I think today I'll stick with that. Then I found these Cereal Bar Multigrain Pastries, and I think I'll eat one of those, too. :happy:

I LOVE to make "custom" bowls!

Mine usually consist of oatmeal, kids cereal, greek yogurt, pudding, fruit, peanut butter, etc. SO good to mix and match. I eat this before bed and not for breakfast though.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had Philly Gourmet Steaks (thier like Steakums but cheaper), 1 egg over medium, 1/4 cup zucchini, 1/4 eggplant, 1/8 cup scallions and some hot sauce.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    A morningstar spicy veggie sausage patty, a bowl of Quaker Less Sugar oatmeal and a cup of tea.. mmm
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOVE all these ideas... I am so boring; 4 egg whites and a pear! Woo Hoo
  • bossymom
    bossymom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    2 Eggland's Best eggs
    1 slice Ancient Grains bread (plain)
    1/2 cup fresh blueberries
    1/2 cup mixed color bell peppers

Coffee ( 1 t. coffeeMate creamer, no sugar )
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had my usual exciting bowl of fiber one with skim milk.
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wheat Toast with homemade Raspberry Jam
    1 cup of strawberries & grapes that I'm picking at throughout the morning
    Glass of water with lemon

It was perfect & refreshing for this beautiful sunny day in Ohio!
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Bagel Thins with wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (change up the flavor), or a Fiber One granola bar, the 140 cal ones...they have 9 gm of fiber, so keep me full!
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    233Calories.jpg
  • froggie3716
    froggie3716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters with 1/4 cup of nonfat cottage cheese, and about an ounce of diced ham. All for 145 calories. I loaded up on protien (28 g) since I am having lunch out today. I want to avoid any over indulgence.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    2 packages of apples & cinnamon instant oatmeal and a cup of coffee with one tablespoon of Bailey's coffee creamer and one packet of Splenda.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I make a homemade egg mcmuffin :) 1 egg, 1 pice of ham, 1 piece of low fat cheese and an english muffin. It was around 250 calories and super good and filling