Leslie Sansone Walk At Home Challenge anyone? Starting June

Options

Replies

• pamelajoyce84
    pamelajoyce84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking almost all of my June miles with Leslie so I'll just use the same ticker.

Someone mentioned earlier they count Leslie miles as aerobics, I was wondering do you count them as general or low impact?
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I walked 2.5 miles outdoors on my lunch hour. Burned 417 calories according to my heart monitor and I Just finished the Leslie Sansone's 3 mile Walk Weightloss Bootcamp and burned 469 calories. Yay!!!
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I report them as miles, because if you follow her program the way she does it. She tells you how many miles you have done.
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I'll be walking almost all of my June miles with Leslie so I'll just use the same ticker.

Someone mentioned earlier they count Leslie miles as aerobics, I was wondering do you count them as general or low impact?

I report them as miles, because if you follow her program the way she does it. She tells you how many miles you have done.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 18.75 previously
    I walked 5 today
    I walked 23.75 total

I'm enjoying this. Thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...I walked another 4 miles today...

previous miles 4
    todays miles 4
    equal 8

I'm hoping I can walk 40 to 50 miles in a month...i could walk more but I do strength training with my trainer 3 times a week...

Hope everyone had an awesome hump day today!!!!
  • aswearingen
    Options
    OK...im starting from postpartum so i am going to aim for 75 miles by July 1
  • rjsheets
    rjsheets Posts: 10
    Options
    The walk at home videosby Leslie Sanesone are the only work outs I like. I usuallly walk every morning, 4 miles slim down challenge, 5 mile walk it off tone it up , and sometimes the three mile with the waist band, and I like the firm bands that go with them.
    I have lost more inches than weight. I think I will go to Wal-mart and get the boot camp one this weekend:happy:
  • irismoon
    irismoon Posts: 83
    Options
    I just bought one of Leslie's dvd sets. I plan to start right after I get my living room cleaned up. My goal is to just do 50 miles with it since I'm handicap, and walking takes a lot out of me. But who knows I might surprise myself and pass my goal.
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Walked 4 fast miles with Leslie this morning. Now its time to get ready for work. Everyone have a great day!!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Good job walkers!! Keep it up!

My miles:

Previous: 10
    Today: 5
    Total: 15
  • ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love Leslie Sansone
  • chrissiviolin
    Options
    Ok, I haven't posted in a couple days, but I DID start on June 1st and did her DVD yesterday too ...... and will do it today as well! Happy walking everyone!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Going good so far....3 miles yesterday....54 miles to go :happy:
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Just got done walking 3 miles w/ Leslie. Dang, I'm a sweaty mess!! lol
  • megglesdvm
    megglesdvm Posts: 15
    Options
    Another 5 miles done, which was a bigger victory, because I really didn't want to :tongue: Another 135 to go....
  • nickmonaco79
    nickmonaco79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge. Walked 3 miles so far...my goal is to walk 75 miles by July 1st.
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I did the 5 mile Walk & Jog this morning burned 586 calories. Just finished her 5 mile Walk it Off & Tone it up and burned 652 calories. Hopefully all this exercising will get me out of my plateau. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to continue.

Previously 10.5 miles
    Today 10 miles
    Total 20.5 miles
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Another 5 miles done, which was a bigger victory, because I really didn't want to :tongue: Another 135 to go....

I wanted to stop at mile 3 today, but I pushed through! Good job in 5 miles!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    I did the 5 mile Walk & Jog this morning burned 586 calories. Just finished her 5 mile Walk it Off & Tone it up and burned 652 calories. Hopefully all this exercising will get me out of my plateau. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to continue.

Previously 10.5 miles
    Today 10 miles
    Total 20.5 miles

Damn girl! 10 miles!! I want to get to this point as well!