30 Day Shred Results - motivation please!!! :)

Replies

• Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Restarting the 30DS again tomorrow, this will be my 3rd time now.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    edited August 2015
    I lost 10 lbs in a month after my first daughter. I weighed less than pre pregnancy! I did it everyday (missed a couple I'm only human).
    I don't think doing it everyday hurts at all, especially if you're fairly sedentary. It's all body weight exercises so it's not like you're weight training and need the muscle repair rest. These are exercises we should be able to do easily and the more you do it the easier it gets and the stronger you become.
    I just started I'm on day 4 and feel sore and great!!!
    I took a before and will take an after in a month. Maybe a bit longer though...going on vacation next week, I'll bring the DVD with me:)
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    melliebee wrote: »
    2o9saocor84a.jpg

I have done 2.5 rounds of 30 day shred since having my son last April!

Every time I do it, I get stronger and see results fast. The hard part is sticking to it! I am now doing Shred it With Weights and Ripped in 30! Best workout ever, and really. There are no excuses! It's only 28 minutes a day!

WOW!!! awesome job!
  • Kellyymcd
    Kellyymcd Posts: 19 Member
    Just bought the dvd today before finding this thread! Now I'm really excited to start! Add me!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Just finished circuit 1 last night. I can already see a small change in just 10 days . I can't wait to see the end results. I wasn't sure if this was going to really make a difference, or if it was just a lot of hype. I have to say I feel amazing and love the fact that I can honestly see a change!!! I still have a long ways to go but I finally believe I will get there.eazdxeelhcys.jpgcisawtd64fcf.jpg
    k7ym24wcnjbq.jpg
    I see a change too!!! Yaaay!! You look great! Imagine in a couple months what your results will show! Woot! Woot!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I love 30 day shred. I saw results right away. I also bought my first set of dumbbells because of it. In a few months I will do another round and up my weights.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    bump for inspiration!
  • AMauz1323
    AMauz1323 Posts: 1 Member
    I am on day 2 of level 2 and I'm down 8 pounds and definitely see more definition in my arms and shoulders than when I started.

What are you guys doing as far as diet while doing the shred?
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Shy1323 wrote: »
    I am on day 2 of level 2 and I'm down 8 pounds and definitely see more definition in my arms and shoulders than when I started.

What are you guys doing as far as diet while doing the shred?

I just try to eat my calories I should. My breakfast is either a quiche or overnight oats then a small snack and simple lunch. A small snack then dinner, spinach salad with light raspberry vinaigrette, chicken and chia seeds.
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    I'll have to start 30 day shred again and actually finish it!
  • Loveme1112
    Loveme1112 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    I started 30 day shred on 09/02/15(level 1 day 9) I rest on Sundays.. I mainly just have weight in my stomach area since birthing my two kids....I have actually gained a pound but lost two inches around my waist..I havent been doing my absoulute best with dieting but going forward I know that if i want to see better results i have to stick to healthy eating. I do notice that my legs and arms are getting stronger i would like to see more results in my mid-section but I'm assuming that will come with better eating.....I still have 21 more days to go and I'm hoping for great end results.
  • rmcnaull
    rmcnaull Posts: 9 Member
    Just started on Saturday and hoping I can really stick with it this time...thanks everyone for posting before, during, and after thoughts - definitely some great motivation!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Just starting it today on October 1st. Logging off to take before pics and measurements! :smiley:
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    This thread is making me want to dust off my DVD!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Hi I am on day10 of level 1. For beginner shred it is so awesome!
  • ljparsons08
    Just did day 1. Supposed to do this every day, right? Hope I can keep it up cause ugh. Between that and c25k and just starting out I might be exhausted. But I definitely want to make this work!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2015
    Today will be day 5 of the shred. I've had the dvd for years and never actually completed it. I started back working out consistently maybe 1.5 months ago, and I've been pretty much doing classes at the gym (boxing, kickboxing, Zumba, weightlifting, yoga, etc.). But I had to do some traveling for work and wouldn't have access to classes so I thought I would start doing the shred. I just used whatever I could find in hotel for weights (water bottles, lotion, etc.) for the first 3 days, and just got back home where I have access to weights so used those yesterday. It's tougher with the heavier weights but I wasn't too sore this AM. Between going to my classes now that I'm back, I'm hoping to still try and finish out the 30 days. Good luck everyone!
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    I did the 30 day shred in August and lost 8 lbs without following her diet plan.
  • ljparsons08
    I didn't even know she had a diet plan. I'm just sticking to my calories and I'll see what happens. Good luck everyone! I'll update at the end on how it went
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Finished Day 1 yesterday and doing Day 2 as soon as the sun goes down. Too hot right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!