Gym etiquette

Options

Replies

• sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    The seam of the pants goes right up the centre, splitting everything. Hence moose knuckle. Makes more sense than frog eye, no?

I think we're looking for an archetypal term rather than a clothing-specific moniker. I have shorts without a front seam that give me, depending on the temperature, a nasty case of elephant head or frog eye. I think the term we decide on should not be garment dependent.

pictures. or it didn't happen.
  • marsinah1
    marsinah1 Posts: 106 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I nominate this for best. thread. ever.

Agreed. This one needs a permanent link at the top of the message board with a giant heart next to it.
    I might have to Prancercise at the gym today. I mean, it is a judgement free zone and all.

I sent my parents links to the prancercise video with the horses in it once when they were talking losing weight. About 10 minutes later they went down to their dock and spoofed prancercising all the way there, thinking that I'd be watching out the window expecting it. Except I'd already forgotten the whole thing by then and wasn't watching. The neighbors on the other hand, they don't make eye contact any more...
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    The seam of the pants goes right up the centre, splitting everything. Hence moose knuckle. Makes more sense than frog eye, no?

I think we're looking for an archetypal term rather than a clothing-specific moniker. I have shorts without a front seam that give me, depending on the temperature, a nasty case of elephant head or frog eye. I think the term we decide on should not be garment dependent.

pictures. or it didn't happen.

OMG don't encourage him!!

• SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Y'all are killing me!!!!! I'm not sure I can go to the gym tomorrow. I'm afraid of what I may see.....camels, mooses, frog eyes, elephants, prancing Grandma's and whatever the heck that scary big eyed snorty thing is.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread ever.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Better than the mermaid thread?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Im gonna need a little explanation on the frog eye cause ive got some weird pictures in my head

5086ad6a2895ac54_rowers-olympics.preview.jpg

The dudes on the ends are good examples of frog eye. Note the bubble-shaped protuberance. The guy second from the left (when looking at the picture) is demonstrating the elephant head, though he appears to be employing the "raised trunk" version.

a_very_shocked_elephant_by_melodyplainswolf.png

I've only known this as an eggplant. Thanks MFP.

zewmqjeldvok.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Ohhh... actually that's a tough call. That thread was frackin' magnificent.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Im gonna need a little explanation on the frog eye cause ive got some weird pictures in my head

The dudes on the ends are good examples of frog eye. Note the bubble-shaped protuberance. The guy second from the left (when looking at the picture) is demonstrating the elephant head, though he appears to be employing the "raised trunk" version.

I don't see any frogs anywhere...but Dood # 2 look very happy to be there!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Dood #2 is my man
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Like literally?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Dood #2 is my man

He's mmmmm
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

I think I've missed out. Link anyone?
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »

I think I've missed out. Link anyone?

It's sadly gone but never ever forgotten.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    heheheheh... hope the link works....
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    lol at this thread

crotch wedgies are no one's business and are common with yoga pants. pay attention to your own body
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    camel-toe-seriously-demotivational-poster.jpg
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Upside: Have laughed so much at this thread. Downside: kept having to adjust my pants last night at gym
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    marsinah1 wrote: »
    I nominate this for best. thread. ever.

Agreed. This one needs a permanent link at the top of the message board with a giant heart next to it.
    I might have to Prancercise at the gym today. I mean, it is a judgement free zone and all.

I sent my parents links to the prancercise video with the horses in it once when they were talking losing weight. About 10 minutes later they went down to their dock and spoofed prancercising all the way there, thinking that I'd be watching out the window expecting it. Except I'd already forgotten the whole thing by then and wasn't watching. The neighbors on the other hand, they don't make eye contact any more...

LMAO!
This discussion has been closed.