30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options

Replies

• fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done I may start up my normal routine again when I start level 2. I feel the burn with this but I feel like I'm missing the stretching I get with my normal workout
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I started this thread and I think I am the only one that fell off :cry: Last day I did it was Saturday :cry: Need to get back going again.... not sure if i should just call it a break and keep going where i left off, or if i should start back over again- UGH :sad:

don't give up!!! I've taken some breaks too (the only reason I'm more or less on track is because I started a few days early). doing it EVERY DAY isn't the important part - it's DOING IT and making an effort! by the end of it, even if it takes ya 60 days, will have been worth it!

keep your chin up (:
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    day 7 level 2 done!!! - tommorrow I move onto level 3 - found level 2 reasonably ok today still sweated buckets. My girls helped me get through work out today - one used fly swats for weights the other recorders - they are only 3 and 5 - got to love my girlies!!!
  • Starrr126
    Starrr126 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh I fell off too! The last day I did mine was Friday! Yikes! I'm thinking I'm gonna try to look at it a different way. I'm giving myself 14 days for each level to get the 10 in. That gives me 4 cheat days if I need them. I'm with the other poster...it's doing them that counts. I know I don't need the cardio but I could use the ab work and weights.
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Holy toledo, Batman, I'm shrinking!!!! I decided to take my measurements before starting day 11 and......drumroll please......I've lost a whopping 7.5 inches!!! Seriously, that's possible?! Guess so. The scale's not moving much yet, but as soon as the school year is done in 2 weeks (I homeschool our kids) I'm going to add in some running to my daily routine to try to shed some weight. After only 4 hours of sleep last night I was absolutely dreading my workout this morning, but after my wonderful tapemeasure gave me some good news, I'm excited to take on Jillian and all her craziness. I really liked the workout I got yesterday doing levels 1 and 2 so I may attempt to do that again today...no promises, though. ; )
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    i forgot to check in yesterday after completing d7lvl1
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of level 1 is done! I was feeling so good I jumped right into level 2!

I think I'm going to enjoy level 2. The exercises are different and fun.

I'm ready to take a nap now!
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of Level 2 and loving it! I think I was getting sick of Level 1 and it seemed to be getting pretty easy. Glad I switched over 2 days early. Yesterday, I did L2D1 and followed it up with 50 minutes on the elliptical. Hopipng I can find the motivation to do that again tonight!

I haven't measured myself since I started, but I can definitely see the difference! Especially in my stomach, which, dare I say it, is looking almost flat!!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Ive completed D2L2 as well I like it but its hard ....kicks my *kitten* :laugh:
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Totally fell of the damn wagon again. I guess I'm starting over. D1L1 is tonight.
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else dripping sweat on the mat when they do level 2? I feel like some of the moves are easier, but with all the plank moves I guess I'm just closer to the mat and can see the evidence. I wish I had a heart rate monitor to see how much I was really burning while doing this - I track it as circuit training, but some days I wonder if I'm burning more than that.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Day 10 level 1 done Couldn't use the 10 lb weights except for the chestflies today my shoulder seems to be giving me a little bit of a problem. I may skip tomorrow and start level 2 on Saturday well see how my shoulder feels tomorrow...
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    d8lv1 complete!!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else dripping sweat on the mat when they do level 2? I feel like some of the moves are easier, but with all the plank moves I guess I'm just closer to the mat and can see the evidence. I wish I had a heart rate monitor to see how much I was really burning while doing this - I track it as circuit training, but some days I wonder if I'm burning more than that.

Yes especially with level 2 the sweats dripping off on the matt for sure...its hard but I like the different moves and I feel like im burning way more calories on level 2 I too track it as circuit training.
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Yes especially with level 2 the sweats dripping off on the matt for sure...its hard but I like the different moves and I feel like im burning way more calories on level 2 I too track it as circuit training.

I'm with you both on that one! I completed day 3 level 2 yesturday and still feel like I am dripping buckets of sweat. I feel like it is really going to start to make changes though. I feel better in the last three days than the first ten days on level one with how quickly my body is changing.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Let's keep it up everyone!

We are getting soooo close to halfway through and I think most people are already there or further!
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had some unexpected things pop up yesterday so I didn't get my workout in. :angry: However, I did Level 1 and most of Level 2 today. Missed the cardio/abs of circuit three due to little kiddos needing my attention. I'm not too upset about it, though, since level 2 is seriously kicking my butt.
  • thomma12
    thomma12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 - yikes! Really hoping it pays off cause its BRUTAL! Proud of myself for 12 days in a row though! Now if I could just be strong when it comes to food. Do fine when its just me at home but when going out to eat or at someone else place for dinner I fall off the wagon big time. :cry: Need to find some will power!!!
  • coquetona
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of level 2. Halfway through!! :o)
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm back on! Last night did L1D1 over again and tonight after DD is asleep will be D2. It has been 7 solid days since I did shred and boy can I tell. Not slipping up again!