100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• Kassi_Lynn
    Kassi_Lynn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day one of my journey to loose 90 lb... looking for friends to be competitive and motivate me
  • starrystarstarr
    starrystarstarr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The best of luck!! I have 80 to lose myself.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    The best of luck!! I have 80 to lose myself.

Good luck with your journey. :smiley:
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    add me, it would be fun to do this journey with you :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Than
    add me, it would be fun to do this journey with you :)

Thanks for your support Diane, have sent you an invite.
  • jameschic007
    jameschic007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 100 lbs too! would love the support:)
  • feliciaindasouth
    feliciaindasouth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

You sound very motivated. .. you're going to accomplish this. ...
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

You sound very motivated. .. you're going to accomplish this. ...

Thank you, I really hope so. Definitely have days when I'm not too sure
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm here to lose 100 lbs too! would love the support:)

Here to cheer you along the way :smiley:
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks kents555!! My name is Lore. My husband's name is Jason, hence the jasonschick01. I'm really striving to lose that last 33 pounds by the end of the year. I know that that is not all I have to lose, but it is my mid goal. At first it just flew off, but it has now slowed down some. My scale is not accurate compared to the doctor's scale so I only weigh once a month. My two biggest support systems are my Diabetic Educator and MFP. They keep me motivated. I wish everyone the best on their weight loss journey.
  • ThatYuka
    ThatYuka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    txt me 347 756 8693, I would help you as cough for free
  • anilsel
    anilsel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jesus crist!
    Focus and patient thats all we need but my goal is to give about 10lb:/
    Respect u
  • kents555
    Options
    So happy to report I am now 60lb down 10lb to go until I'm half way to my goal!!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congrats I started losing weight 9 months ago and I lost ten lbs a month I was 320 now I'm 230 I'm looking to lose 15 more lbs then make it solid muscle. If you would like to add me I'd love to join y'all on your goals.
  • llkristyll
    llkristyll Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    llkristyll wrote: »
    Feel free to send me a friend request.

Sent
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    135 to lose here anyone feel free to add me. Always nice to have support. Its going to be a long journey for me.
  • kents555
    Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    Congrats I started losing weight 9 months ago and I lost ten lbs a month I was 320 now I'm 230 I'm looking to lose 15 more lbs then make it solid muscle. If you would like to add me I'd love to join y'all on your goals.

That is such incredible work, you must be feeling amazing! :)
  • bmthgirl
    bmthgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kents555. I have 109 pounds to loose. I started on May 16th this year. So far I have lost 17lbs. I am using the NHS choices community. I followed the 12 week plan. Now I'm following my fitness pal and juicing. Not a complete juice diet, I am supplementing my diet with it. I would like to join you on your weight loss journey too.
  • lamont28
    lamont28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, great reading all your inspiring stories, I'm 42 and on my first day, got 61lb to lose, I'm a full time mother of 5, approaching my final year of my bachelor of biology, needing to find some me time again. I joined the gym this morning and swam 32 vigorous lengths in 40 minutes, feeling positive and determined to be in all of your company. Could you add me please, every little inspiring comment helps xxx