Pregnancy 2011- June

Options

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    preclampsia. being induced.

(((HUGS)))
    Thoughts with you. Hope all goes well. Here's to healthy you and healthy baby!
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you Mel! I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see pics of your LO.
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Hope you both do well during labor and delivery! And recovery of course!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I talked to him about it last night and he said it is all related to money. I am hoping that I can figure out a way to make him feel a little better about the money thing. He says his number one worry is if I wasn't working that his income can't support the four of us and 2 dogs. This is a vaild fear and something that will require more time and talking everything out.
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Is it too late for me to join too??
    I started out my last pregnancy sooo heavy and gained soooo much when I was pregnant!!
    Had so much to lose afterwards!
    I'd love to start at a lower weight and maintain a healthy weight for the next pregnancy!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how everything went :flowerforyou:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Rachel – boo for high blood pressure and a UTI!!! But I’m glad you were able to get a note to stay home from work.

Julie – hahah, I do that at night. I’m so comfortable and sleepy that I don’t want to get up every effin hour to go to the bathroom, so I wait way to long. The other night I ended up almost crawling into the bathroom become I was afraid to stand straight up. I’m sure it’s just going to get worse the farther along I am. Fingers crossed for you husband, hope everything works out for him!

Rachael – yea for being down a pound!

Lynn – :laugh: :laugh: at “bump uglies” I had absolutely no drive at all until the past week or so. I feel like a hormonal teenager. :blushing: I told hubby to enjoy it while he can because I seriously doubt it will last for too long.

Stacy – glad everything is going well.

Elizabeth – I’m sorry you had such a rough day. I hope you can find some time for yourself and relax.

Mel – ahhhhhh….well you said you wanted it to happen on a weekend! Good luck!!!!

Welcome to all the newcomers!!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, you ladies are great. I’ve managed to keep it together pretty well just because I’m afraid to completely lose it because of the baby, but I’ve been eating my way through my emotions.

I did however almost pass out today for no reason. I was getting my nails done and all of a sudden I started to sweat, got really dizzy and couldn’t get any air in. Hubby said it was because of the fumes and I shouldn’t get them done anymore, but I go every two weeks and have never had an issue. I went outside for some air and my nail lady brought me some water, after a few minutes I felt better so I went back in. She opened all the windows and sat me right next to the open door in case it was because of the fumes and it happened again. But this time she said my lips turned blue. I went outside again for a lot longer and called my doctor. While I was waiting for him to call me back, I called hubby because I didn’t think I could drive home. (Mr. Lead Foot, who normally drives like an old man, made the 25 minute trip in 10 minutes.) Dr called me back and said that episodes like that are common in pregnancy and as long as they don’t happen often its ok, just stay hydrated and if it happens again to call back right away.

I think it was the stress of my friend and the other crap load of things I have going on this month.
  • collinsclan
    collinsclan Posts: 312 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear this Mel but at least you are close to your due date. I hope that we hear a report very soon that you have a beautiful, healthy baby in your arms!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Mel: sorry to hear about the preclampsia praying for u and baby *hugs*

Ron: omg! I'm so glad ur okay! I hope you feel better soon *hugs*
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I came across a beautiful quote tonight and I just had to share

A baby
    Will make love stronger,
    Days shorter,
    Nights longer,
    Bankroll smaller,
    Home happier,
    Clothes shabbier,
    The past forgotten,
    and the future
    Worth living for.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    24 hrs but no csection! If your hospital does nitrus I recommend it! 6lb 2oz no name yet.
  • ElizabethJ17
    ElizabethJ17 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mel!!! Hope you and baby are doing great!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    24 hrs but no csection! If your hospital does nitrus I recommend it! 6lb 2oz no name yet.

Congrats! You are amazing!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They took him to the children's hospital next door at 3a for some heart tests. Checking a murmur. No news yet but I have to stay on iv here until 10p so can't see him until then.
    photo.jpg
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel!! Way to go on your Vbac!

Mamarandall your new picture is so cute!!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They took him to the children's hospital next door at 3a for some heart tests. Checking a murmur. No news yet but I have to stay on iv here until 10p so can't see him until then.

Congratulations Mel sorry you can't see your boy yet get some rest. You did awesome and got your vbac!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Great job, Mel! Buck is pretty cute for a newborn. :wink:

I had a budgie named "no name" for months. She ended up being "Nona," since that's pretty much the same sound as "no name." You husband probably wouldn't go for that so much, though. :laugh: