"Too heavy" he said to me

Options

Replies

• rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that really sucks. Its hard to hear. Especially after 4 months. But in the long run it was better the told you. I mean, he could have left the part about your weight out of it tho. That is the part that makes him a dbag. Having a preference is fine. I've had to be the one to tell someone I wasn't interested (not bc of weight but other physical features) and it was so hard to find the courage to say it, but I took into account the other persons feelings and wasn't mean. Good luck to you and you will find someone who will love everything about you! The before and after picture :smiley:
  • tcarmen85
    tcarmen85 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    So it sounds like to me that was his "excuse" to get out of it. When he realized that after 4 months he wasn't getting whatever he wanted from you (my guess is sex since you specifically said "no sex involved"). Ugh, be glad you weren't having sex with him.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    No chemistry after 4 months of having fun? You were his friend. He's a boy. You're 40. Don't waste another thought. Go have fun with your girlfriends instead. Save the dating for a Man, not a boy.
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    I love sex, he was the one not puttin out LOL! Thanks
    lisalsd1 wrote: »
    So it sounds like to me that was his "excuse" to get out of it. When he realized that after 4 months he wasn't getting whatever he wanted from you (my guess is sex since you specifically said "no sex involved"). Ugh, be glad you weren't having sex with him.

• tcarmen85
    Options
    Lol yes and girl night out sounds good thanks
    No chemistry after 4 months of having fun? You were his friend. He's a boy. You're 40. Don't waste another thought. Go have fun with your girlfriends instead. Save the dating for a Man, not a boy.

• tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you
  • tfinch35
    tfinch35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*! I agree u dodged an emotional bullet and u will prevail! Good luck with all u set out to accomplish for YOU :)
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you!
    You definitely dodged a bullet with that shallow little fool :)
    You are beautiful - regardless of whether you're 100lbs overweight or hitting your goal, you are beautiful. The best and only thing you can do for this loser is pity him. He has lost out.

Best of luck - and remember, do this for you and only you.

• tcarmen85
    Options
    Yeah Thank you
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    Ugh, hate time wasters! Girl spend your time on something or someone that is not flaky. Good riddance

• smithie092015
    smithie092015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You dodged a bullet. He's not worth your time or energy. Don't try to figure him out.

Truer words were never spoken. I'm sorry that happened to you. His negativity and cowardice say nothing about you and everything about him. Let it all go. Good things ahead :smiley:
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Do not let him "rent" space in your head! He has clearly moved on and now is the time for you to do the same. Ensure that you are losing weight for YOURSELF and no one else. You have so much more to gain in getting your MIND and BODY healthy. Be strong in all that you do and think about going forward. Strong bodies and strong minds!
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thanks
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Meh. People are attracted to what they are attracted to. I never got offended at men for not being attracted to me. HOWEVER, if he strung you along, he certainly should not have!
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet there!

If you want to lose weight it should be for you, not for some d-bag.

love this ...so true
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    People will want what they want, the bottom line is if you are happy with yourself his words are irrelevant. If you are not happy with yourself and his words struck a wound towards an issue you already have then you need to take that pain, turn it into motivation, and become the person you would rather be. Either way good luck in your ventures, the world is big and life is too short to live for one singular moment or someone's happiness.
  • owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!?? What an awful thing to say. Maybe you dodged a bullet there.