30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    For all my 30ds fans you all must try the 7 day shred!! I believe you will all love it!!

Going to buy it today :)

Did you get it??? Try it??
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    For all my 30ds fans you all must try the 7 day shred!! I believe you will all love it!!

I did get it, but going to wait to try it. I re-started 30ds today. Afterwards I'll give one week a go!

I was looking at the back and there is a guy in this dvd!!! Has there ever been a guy in JM dvds before???

• mestabrook17
    mestabrook17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    can I get in on this? feel free to add me lady
  • candykay0605
    Options

I did get it, but going to wait to try it. I re-started 30ds today. Afterwards I'll give one week a go!

I was looking at the back and there is a guy in this dvd!!! Has there ever been a guy in JM dvds before???
    I don't think so!!! Let me know what you think when you try it!!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I haven't noticed a huge drop in the scale, but I took photos and am starting to see results! Bit different lighting in the first photo I was 165 2 months ago. On week 3 of shredding now 152. It looks like my body is getting less soft which I'm thrilled about :)gxu1fjuiynod.jpg
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 done! As much as I'm loving the 30DS results I'm seeing, its killer on my knees, so I think when I'm done I'm going to move on from Jillian. I have been doing some PopSugar Fitness and Fitness Blender videos on my off days from 30DS and they are KILLER, but more low impact on the knees. Highly recommend both YouTube channels.
  • hrwhisamore
    hrwhisamore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Add me too. Need more people who can motivate and help me in my weak moments. I can do the same!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    fantastic work ladies!! you can do it!!!!!!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join in. I don't have the 30ds yet. Would it be better to start w beginner shred as I have not done her vids before? I see this started in june! Am I too late?
  • candykay0605
    Options
    No!! Not to late
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ok cool:)
  • hybridtheory45
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 complete! Almost there!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I had done 3 days then had a vacation. So started again (as soon as I'm home) and I'm now just on day 2 of level 1 but determined to stick with it. The results of others who have done it are really motivating.
  • hevans120786
    hevans120786 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I got bored, so I get 6 days of leve 1, 6 days of leve 2, and I just completed day 3 of level 3. I have only dropped a few pounds, but I can definitely notice a difference. I took pictures and my abs are starting to show and my butt is up, which is always nice. :-) Add me please if you're also doing the shred. I'm curious how you guys eat. How many calories? Macro break down? Do you add other workouts too?

• candykay0605
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 complete! Almost there!

Great work so glad your still going
  • GillianLF
    Options
    My arms are killing me today! Waiting for breakfast to settle then day 3. I thought my weights were too light but nope...feeling it today! I'm using 2 x 2kg hand weights.
  • sayyestohealthy
    sayyestohealthy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ooo i want to join in this thread! I get bored easy too so I'm doing 5 days of each level with 2 days breaks so 3 weeks in total :) then I'll start again or start a new dvd.
    Currently on level 2 day 2 and all the plank positions are killing me haha
    Anyone know how many calories you burn doing it? (I know it would be up to the individual but i don't have a hrm).
  • GillianLF
    Options
    Ooo i want to join in this thread! I get bored easy too so I'm doing 5 days of each level with 2 days breaks so 3 weeks in total :) then I'll start again or start a new dvd.
    Currently on level 2 day 2 and all the plank positions are killing me haha
    Anyone know how many calories you burn doing it? (I know it would be up to the individual but i don't have a hrm).

I'm just logging it as circuit training.
    I like your approach! I also get bored with things so might try this if I find the same thing. I also wondered about rest days!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    All of you are doingfantastic
  • hybridtheory45
    Options
    Finished Level 3 Day 7 today....3 days left!

Glad to see so many other people joining in. Its a fantastic challenge! I'll be sure to post results after I'm done.