Pregnancy 2011- June

Options

Replies

• collinsclan
    collinsclan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They took him to the children's hospital next door at 3a for some heart tests. Checking a murmur. No news yet but I have to stay on iv here until 10p so can't see him until then.

Congratulations on the VBAC and the beautiful baby boy. I'm sorry you have to be seperated from him - I hope and pray that everything checks out ok. Rest and recover so that when you get him in your arms, you've not stressed yourself into exhaustion!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel! He's so cute. Rest up and feel well :)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mel!!!!! Take this time to rest, hope he's ok!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They took him to the children's hospital next door at 3a for some heart tests. Checking a murmur. No news yet but I have to stay on iv here until 10p so can't see him until then.
    photo.jpg

So Cute Congrats!!!
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel!!! Thinking of you and your little man. Hope everything is okay :smile:
  • dmdaigle17
    Options
    I came across a beautiful quote tonight and I just had to share

A baby
    Will make love stronger,
    Days shorter,
    Nights longer,
    Bankroll smaller,
    Home happier,
    Clothes shabbier,
    The past forgotten,
    and the future
    Worth living for.

:love: :love: :love:
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Mel - he's a very handsome boy!!
    Sorry you are separated and hoping that the tests all come back OK for the little one.
    Well done with the delivery :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    xoxox
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Aw! Congrats Mel! Such a cutie. I hope everything is okay and you are able to get some much needed rest.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Mel - He is so cute!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mel on your handsome little guy!
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulation Mel on your handsome little man, and way to go on the VBAC!!! SO happy for you!!

Hope all comes back well on his tests, and you get to see him soon. Great job!!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mel!!! U got ur vbac and ur lo is precious sending a prayer for ur lo :)
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    24 hrs but no csection! If your hospital does nitrus I recommend it! 6lb 2oz no name yet.

Congratulations!
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    congratulations mel!!
  • lilibe
    lilibe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mel! I hope you and your LO are doing well.

Rachael, I love your new photo!

I've been MIA for a few days, and I'm just about to leave for a two week road trip with my mom. She sells beads at trade shows and we're driving from Utah to Milwaukee for a multiday show. Then we'll visit some family in Chicago and drive back. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, but not for all of the driving. I’ll be following how everyone is doing but I probably won’t be posting until I get back.
  • collinsclan
    collinsclan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was lucky to get dh home for about 12 hours on Saturday night and finally got a decent nights sleep. Yesterday was pretty good - we had breakfast with dh, then he left for NY, we hung out at home until going and getting a new baseball bat for my son and a couple of dresses for me, then rode our bikes the mile up to the meeting I had at school. It was ice to get out and do something fun iwth the kids.

I'd appreciate any prayers you can send my way that my son's endoscopy goes well today but mostly that they find some answers to what's been going on.

As for the exercise challenge, I totally bailed on it last week. I'm going to get back on track this week!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Lindsay – have a good trip with your mom.

Katrina – thoughts and prayers to your son.

Kathryn was having a dance party last night. :happy: She woke me up a few times she was so active, I’ve never felt her at night before.

Exercise challenge:
    Tuesday: walked 25 minutes
    Wednesday: walked 25 minutes
    Thursday: walked 10 minutes
    Friday: walked 30 minutes
    Saturday: walked 30 minutes
  • dmdaigle17
    Options

Kathryn was having a dance party last night. :happy: She woke me up a few times she was so active, I’ve never felt her at night before.

Awww :happy: That is when Avery is MOST active. I often fall asleep with my hands on my belly trying to get as close to him as I can. I am then woken up numerous times during the night thanks to a few swift kicks he gives me :wink: :love:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Lindsay -- Have fun on your road trip!

Katrina -- You and your son are in my thoughts today. I hope you get some answers. Sounds like you guys had a pretty nice weekend after such a terrible week. :flowerforyou:

Ronya -- Must be something in the water. Maisie kept me up a lot last night, too. It's funny, it was like the mamas said on the other thread -- I woke up up and then like 5 minutes later she'd start the party and keep me up. It happened around 1am and 5am. I barely got back to sleep after the 5am dance session and then when I finally did get back to sleep the horn of a firetruck woke me up 15 minutes before my alarm was going to go off and I gave up and got up. I guess we'll see if it was a fluke or if the trend continues. My money's on fluke.

I have a doc appointment this afternoon. I made a bad decision to have a fast food burger & fries for dinner last night and I'm magically up 2 pounds overnight so I expect to show a 2-3 pound gain at the doctor today. :ohwell: Oh well!
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Katrina- I hope everything goes well with your son's appointment.

Lindsay- Have a wonderful trip! That sounds like fun!

Ronya- Aw! I love that you are hitting all of these little milestones. It makes me miss the excitement that came with each one. I feel like there is nothing new left for me to wait for but birth :laugh:

Exercise challenge met this week:
    Tuesday- 40 minutes walking, 10 minutes weights
    Wednesday-30 minutes step aerobics, 15 minutes weights
    Thursday- 40 minute walk
    Friday-30 minute walk
    Saturday- 88 minute walk

I officially checked in with my weight today. Up 38.6 lbs. Eeeeek! I'm trying to make better choices lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm still snacking away when I shouldn't, but I'm choosing smaller portions and to make smoothies and salads more often.

I'm going to go get my hair cut today. I have been growing it out for no real reason. Everytime I do that I end up just throwing it in a big nasty bun on the top of my head. No point in having long, curly hair if I'm not going to show it off. When it's shoulder length my curls do what they're supposed to and I don't have to put much effort forth to wear it down. I'll post a pic later... unless they butcher me :ohwell: .

So I think I am seeing the beginnings of a couple of stretch marks low on my tummy. NOOOOOOO!! Maybe they're just bruises. I accidentally rammed a box the other day... Will keep you updated on that one.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!