New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Replies

• Hey Everyone! Anyone watching Diet Tribe on lifetime?
    I am watching this and then the Discovery Health Body Challenge at 11.
    I will hate myself in the morning, but I love these shows!

I watched Diet Tribe last night. I too love these shows.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    Hey - Morning Pepper - just adding in my breakfast on this AWESOME FREE site!!

Going bak to work yesterday aftr two weeks off was touuuuuugh :sad:

So I was thinking, as I am prone to do ........do you get to keep your $15 a week now that WWHC has moved to FREE MFP? Alright, alright, party in Florida !!!!!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • *giggle-snort*

I love this place!

Me too! I am going to try this for a month and see if I like this better then WW. I'm thinking I will.

(((((saving $ and losing weight))))

And to all of you MFP veterans thank you for all the warm welcomes.:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    *giggle-snort*

I love this place!

Me too! I am going to try this for a month and see if I like this better then WW. I'm thinking I will.

(((((saving $ and losing weight))))

And to all of you MFP veterans thank you for all the warm welcomes.:bigsmile:

You're wecome :flowerforyou: Great to have you here:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I wanna jump on the welcoming bandwagon...

WELCOME NEW FOLKS!!!:bigsmile:
  • amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    I DVR'd Diet Tribe. What did you think of it, Lisa? (((DVR)))
  • _Pepper_
    _Pepper_ Posts: 49 Member
    WWHC = ? Weight Watchers Hot Chicks?

Kewl!
  • I liked the show Diet Tribe. I have pretty much always watched the Biggest loser course it would be easier to lose weight when you are taken out of society and live in a gym, but that show isn't reality..

Diet Tribe focuses on a group of friends trying to lose weight while still dealing with everyday social gatherings . It just seemed more real to me. I really liked it.
  • (((Hot chicks)))

Hi ladies... I have to get used to this counting calorie stuff.... not doing so good yet.
  • Thanks Pepper! I would have never got that one! LOL

Yep this board is great!

As for shows; if I could stay awake long enough to watch something I would :(

<<<falling asleep by 7:30.

*snort* when did I become my grandmother?
  • Thanks for clarifying that Pepper - I have been sitting at my desk trying to figure it out.

I may be a hot chick, but not a smart one today!! :love:
  • karabeara
    karabeara Posts: 19 Member
    Morning lovlies!
    I'm just entering my breakfast before I dive into work for the day:grumble:
    I'm sure that i'm missing something right in front of my face, but a little help would be great...
    (suffering a lack of sleep with a sick 3 y.o.)
    After I save a meal, how do I put it into my food tracker? Do I go to the saved meal and there is a place to add it, or to my journal and add a saved meal from there? Either way, some (probably very obvious) button eludes me.
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    good morning all you WWHC. I DVR'd diet tribe also last night. I havent watched it yet. I probably will my little one goes down for nap so in about another hour. I hope you guys are still liking it here.

I still havent quite figured out how to put my meal into my diary yet and I have been here since August LOL. I saved one that says 2 soft tacos and so I just typed that in my diary and it popped up. So that was good. Not sure if that is the easiest way to do it or not.

Connie
  • karabeara
    karabeara Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you Connie!
    I typed it in and there it is - woo hoo! I am loving this site!
    Thanks again,
    Kara
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    I haven't really figured out the entering of food stuff yet..I am still in points mode and it's hard to get a different mindset!:laugh:
  • Katton
    Katton Posts: 17
    Good afternoon everyone!!! So far so good with my first two days. Today is going okay...I stole a couple of fries from the kids but stopped myself. And yes...I counted them! :ohwell: I really love this site...so easy to enter my food and find everything! I hope everything is doing well!:happy:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    This has to be the fastest growing thread I have ever seen.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    We have big mouths, er, fingers. :laugh:
  • We have big mouths, er, fingers. :laugh:

:laugh: Yep!
  • *Snort*

We are a bunch of happy typers :)

You should see our *home* :heart:
This discussion has been closed.