jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    CW: 191
    Goal Weight By July 4th: High 170's to Low 180's
    24th wedding anniversary is July 2nd.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I won't check in until Wed or Thurs but this is the first weekend I didn't go crazy overboard and waste all of my hardwork. I had a few beers but I definitely worked those off. Friday I did BFBM, Sat- NMTZ, walked the dog and mowed the lawn, Sun- walked/jogged 4.5 miles (including quite a few hills)

I'm pretty discouraged with weight loss but I will focus on inches for now... Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a great new week!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in tomorrow or Wednesday, TOM is here and I don't want to feel discouraged from all my hard work. You all are doing awesome! Love you guys:bigsmile:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    my weigh in today - 156.2
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    weight is going in the wrong direction. time to buckle down. it seems like I go from one end of the spectrum to the other.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    boo only down 1 pound

down to 207 now
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! Everyone is doing so good :) I'll update from home tonight! :)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    156!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    weight is going in the wrong direction. time to buckle down. it seems like I go from one end of the spectrum to the other.

You're doing great, you're so close to your goal and your body is going to make you work for it. You can do it, we believe in you!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight- 198lbs
    Current Weight-184lbs
    Goal Weight-178 lbs (fourth of July goal)
    Ultimate Goal Weight-155 lbs
  • margie_77
    Options
    Here we are so far :) I'm hoping to get enough sleep atleast one night this week so I can get a decent weight to post :)

Keep up the great work everyone!

v0606.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    oh, gee, I don't really want to weigh in, I have been doing so poorly lately. I am surely up! :( The chart looks great. great job to everyone who has lost. keep up the good work. thanks for the motivation!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Margie, love the red, white and blue motif! And Leela, you've been such an inspiration. Just hang in there.
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    oh, gee, I don't really want to weigh in, I have been doing so poorly lately. I am surely up! :( The chart looks great. great job to everyone who has lost. keep up the good work. thanks for the motivation!

You and me both girl. It's time to hit it hard!

I'm getting my workouts in, but I'm eating too much sugar. I've been way over the past couple of weeks. It's partially fruit and partially bad choices. I weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping not to gain.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 192 - I'm down 2 pounds. I'm not going to weigh til next Friday (10 days), so I'm hoping for a good loss next time.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in Friday (usual day for me) I'm kinda nervous since I haven't been doing too well lately!
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and Im still 158 :p but at least Im maintaining and not gaining weight. Hopefull the 30 Day Shred will start taking effect soon, I've been doing it for 7 days so far. I've lost inches and I feel my endurance is alot better, I'll just stay focused and positive :)
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and Im still 158 :p but at least Im maintaining and not gaining weight. Hopefull the 30 Day Shred will start taking effect soon, I've been doing it for 7 days so far. I've lost inches and I feel my endurance is alot better, I'll just stay focused and positive :)

That's really great work! When I did the 30DS, I didn't lose much weight but I did lose inches. I'm happy to see you're measuring because otherwise that can be really discouraging. Keep up the good work!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Checking in at 165.8. I'm up .4 lbs but I'm ok with that this week. I've had a few lapses in judgment in the food area but I've really come back around and got back to it.

I will see 158 lbs by July 4!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Its definately long haul time! Time to get over the hills, challenges and sabotaging! We can all do this, the proof is right there in the lbs lost tickers! :)

You are all great motivation. I'm going 30ds as well btw.. love it! And of course running, but not as much as I was, I need to get back up in the miles! :)