No more late night snacks challenge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• gail15
    gail15 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey---What a great idea:smile: I think I'll get some whitestrips this afternoon :happy: Thanks
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! :drinker:
    Dewpearl, I think it would be a great idea to start a new thread. I'm sure there are plenty of memebers who would want to join this challenge, especially as we start a new year. Congratulations on your success!! :flowerforyou: I expect to see more of the same this month, and I'm going to try to keep up with you! Last night was Day 1 (yet again).:laugh:
    Zaza
  • ticky
    ticky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of all of you! This is a pretty tough challenge. I've tried it before. I went weeks without eating past 6:00... and it most definately paid off.

My husband doesn't get home until 6:45 most nights, so I am cutting off at 7:30. It's been 3 days for me so far. Last night a friend came over and ordered a late night pizza. PIZZA... my weakness!!! But, i passed it up. I had just came home from an intense kickboxing workout and my hear rate monitor read 450 cals after I finished. Why waist all of those hard working calories? Instead I took a shower.

I went to bed around 10:00 and woke up to find a mess of chips and dip remains, as well as other junk food on my kitchen counter. Apparently my husband and his friends had a nice night drinking beer and eating loads off junk. I feel great that I missed out on their festivities!!!:smile::smile:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ticky, awesome job!
    Zaza, thanks for the new thread! So this here continues on

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/33906-the-new-no-more-late-night-snacks-challenge

Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Bingomama
    Options
    Im in as well, Im new today and ready to try anything. One problem ... I work a lot of night shifts, but on my regular days, I will attempt not to snack after 8pm, Im usually in bed by 10pm.

Here's to losing !!!!!!!!!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok back in the game and working towards day one. Dew way to go on 20 days! ZAZA keep going .
  • daisy0107
    Options
    I feel off track, yesterday was day one for me.