Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I wanted to add my own weird guy-bite story. Years ago I was at a club dancing with some guy and he bit my cheek. It didn't leave a visible bruise thankfully, but it was really tender. WHY would a person feel the need to bite someone's face?! I was left speechless so I just looked at him and walked away.

Seriously some people have the craziest fetishes ever!! I bet with @quiksylver296 being a cop she could tell you alllll about some she's encountered :)

Um, yeah. We have a current one with a guy and porta-potties. You don't even want to know.

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

It involves him down in the holding tank with paraphernalia hooked to his junk.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited September 2015

I wanted to add my own weird guy-bite story. Years ago I was at a club dancing with some guy and he bit my cheek. It didn't leave a visible bruise thankfully, but it was really tender. WHY would a person feel the need to bite someone's face?! I was left speechless so I just looked at him and walked away.

Seriously some people have the craziest fetishes ever!! I bet with @quiksylver296 being a cop she could tell you alllll about some she's encountered :)

Um, yeah. We have a current one with a guy and porta-potties. You don't even want to know.

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

Ok that is beyond gross.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

That made me think of the bath salts "zombie" in Florida that ate that homeless guy's face off. Eeewww! Creepy!

Ugh I remember reading about that in the paper. YUCK!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

Ok that is beyond gross.

Told ya...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXUG8q4jKU

Smart rat. Next he'll/she'll go for a bowl of ice cream, brownies, & chips.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

Ok that is beyond gross.

Told ya...

In sociology my teacher explained some of the weirder fetishes people can have (or maybe it was psychology ) and about scat houses where people can wallow in human feces. That I just don't get. I guess this guy would frequent these as well.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

I am sitting here trying to choose a face......what kind of paraphernalia??? LOL
    Sorry, I am super curious.....
    Man, I could tell you guys some stories related to things like this (fetishes, NOT portapotties lol)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited September 2015

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

I am sitting here trying to choose a face......what kind of paraphernalia??? LOL
    Man, I could tell you guys some stories related to things like this (fetishes, NOT portapotties lol)
    The scientist in me is curious. What paraphernalia could one attatch to ones junk (if one has junk) in such a location as the tank of a port a potty? I'm clueless. However that curiosity is tempered because I probably really don't want to know and that in this case my ignorance is bliss. :smiley:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    nonoelmo wrote: »

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!

Susie, don't read!!!

The scientist in me is curious. What paraphernalia could one attatch to ones junk (if one has junk) in such a location as the tank of a port a potty? I'm clueless. However that curiosity is tempered because I probably really don't want to know and that in this case my ignorance is bliss. :smiley:

The perv in me is curious about the same thing, lol.
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Today there was a patient at work who came in for a medication refill. I completely thought nothing of it because that's just one of the issues people come in for. Doctor asked me to wait outside then came back and said "Make sure to document that the patient is here post op penile implant surgery." I had to look through his past medical history for more information on it and found that he had been there 2 days ago because he had an erection that lasted for 4 days.... :neutral: I seriously cannot understand what some people will do for sex.
  • saraherren
    saraherren Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2015
    I started my first "big girl" job today since graduating college in May last year (with a BS in Biochemistry)! I brought my lunch (which was super healthy - boneless, skinless chicken and spinach), but I ended up having 2 slices of pizza, fries, and a breadstick with my boss and another co-worker. :D
  • nonoelmo
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    Today there was a patient at work who came in for a medication refill. I completely thought nothing of it because that's just one of the issues people come in for. Doctor asked me to wait outside then came back and said "Make sure to document that the patient is here post op penile implant surgery." I had to look through his past medical history for more information on it and found that he had been there 2 days ago because he had an erection that lasted for 4 days.... :neutral: I seriously cannot understand what some people will do for sex.

Well, especially if sex is an important part of his relationship and/or being able to perform is a part of his self identity I can see that he was willing to do a lot for sex. I feel some (what's the right word, pity? sympathy? something that I can't quite describe...) for him and I hope that his outcome (to him) is worth the pain and trouble he went through to get there. I'm not sure that makes sense but I'm trying to make sense. :smile:
  • nonoelmo
    saraherren wrote: »
    I started my first "big girl" job today since graduating college in May last year (with a BS in Biochemistry)! I brought my lunch (which was super healthy - boneless, skinless chicken and spinach), but I ended up having 2 slices of pizza, fries, and a breadstick with my boss and another co-worker. :D

Whoo hooo. How did the first day go?
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member

Well, especially if sex is an important part of his relationship and/or being able to perform is a part of his self identity I can see that he was willing to do a lot for sex. I feel some (what's the right word, pity? sympathy? something that I can't quite describe...) for him and I hope that his outcome (to him) is worth the pain and trouble he went through to get there. I'm not sure that makes sense but I'm trying to make sense. :smile:

Yeah no you definitely made sense to me. I mean I do feel sympathy for the guy for going through all that, but like, I can't feel empathy (for more reasons than the fact that I'm not male). My husband and I are not really intimate a lot, so if he lost the ability to perform, it would be more like "oh that sucks, let's cuddle and watch a movie or play some quizzes online." The biggest hit would be that we'd be unable to have children, but we've talked a little about adoption in case childbirth isn't an option for me. I hope all his healing is speedy and his recovery goes well, but the worst pain I've ever been in was from getting my wisdom teeth out, and I still only took 800 mg Ibuprofen for the pain and felt great (exhausted, couldn't eat anything, but no pain). He's on 30 mg Oxycodone as was hoping for something stronger since he was still in pain. Just hard for me to imagine intentionally putting my body through something like that.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #24

decided this was just another let's chill and say hi type thing.
    which really means i'm in yoga pants and a t-shirt and have no intentions of trying to pretty myself up. deal.

this is John #4, and not in that dirty prostitution type sense, literally, the fourth dude named John i've met thus far. quite the common name.

so anyway! had talked to the dude a bit ago, kinda dropped off, then popped up again.
    chatting with him on sunday, he asked if i wanted to hang out in person. sure!
    so we're just havin some chit chats and talk of experiences with which ever dating site we met through is always a topic of conversation. so he asks me if i've met a lot of dudes, which i tend to be a lil vague about ('cause it's none of dudes business, but i'm also curious about what his experience is so i don't totally shut it down. hehe). i usually go with, yeah i've met a few random guys here and there, nothing amazing, how about you? he says that on the site he found me, i'm the first girl he's met in person, but then adds, well it's also not the main site he uses. ok, what site is the main one you use?

Tinder. eek! i mention my pure terror of anything involving tinder, he asks why and i say how, at least in this area, it seems just to be a way to hookup with ppl and it's seems quite judgey and that's just not my scene. and he says, oh yeah, it totally is! now my lil brain is just running a muck and i just have to ask; so have you hooked up with a lot of chicks through there? oh yeah! (eek!) huh, that's interesting, a lot? 25-30. holy crap!

ooooooooooh, so you're just looking for hook-ups? his reply? well not specifically, but that's just what guys do. he then goes on to explain that you know, guys just have as much sex as they can, it's what they do, it's the norm. it's at this point that i start to look around my kitchen wondering if somehow secretly lil cameras have been stashed about, because this MUST be some type of joke. mind you this dude is a chiropractor, in theory, an adult professional! ha! and he's decent looking, but nothing amazing, and yet still manages to be a total man-*kitten*. heh.

and of course i make the mistake of letting the dude kiss me. kissing is fine, kissing is fun, but then he bites my neck so hard i now have a stinkin BRUISE, like i'm a dumb high school kid. ugh. UGH! i'm grateful the temps here have dropped a bit, so my turtleneck seems normal.

smh

next pls.....

No. It's not. Wow.... I am HOPING he was exaggerating to try to impress you with his potential sexual prowess and judging from the bite, I'm going to go with yes, he was. And who is to say that women aren't on Tinder looking to hook up with as many guys as they can?

I don't know why we live in this culture that seems to tell men they need to sleep with as many women as possible and try to maintain this emotional disconnect. It's stupid.
    *eyeroll*
    NEXT!
  • BodyByBex

Because faces are full of protein! :lol:
  • BodyByBex

It makes sense.
  • nonoelmo

I don't have any biting on dates stories. Hmmm. Nope.
    Daughter, when she was about a year old, always needed to be walked around so that she would fall asleep. Ex was walking around with her, he thought she was asleep. Her head was resting on his shoulder. He stopped walking to turn around. She, with her two top teeth and two bottom teeth, chomped down on his neck hard. I guess she was not asleep and didn't want him to stop walking. It looked for all the world as if he had a hickey and he could not hide it. (hahhahaha). He let me take the blame as he didn't want to tell co-workers that his little baby bit him. :smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited September 2015
    Looks like I'm spending the night in the ER with my husband. Kidney stones may have returned. At least the meds are working to ease his pain.

Sleep is overrated anyway.

ETA: Definitely a stone- 2mm
  • BodyByBex

I don't have any biting on dates stories. Hmmm. Nope.
    Daughter, when she was about a year old, always needed to be walked around so that she would fall asleep. Ex was walking around with her, he thought she was asleep. Her head was resting on his shoulder. He stopped walking to turn around. She, with her two top teeth and two bottom teeth, chomped down on his neck hard. I guess she was not asleep and didn't want him to stop walking. It looked for all the world as if he had a hickey and he could not hide it. (hahhahaha). He let me take the blame as he didn't want to tell co-workers that his little baby bit him. :smile:

Lol!

I had an old boyfriend in high school who used to LOVE biting me. I still like biting occasionally but I prefer if marks can be hidden or no marks left at all.