Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I posted some trip photos in the random photos thread in the Batcave! And a description in the Confessions thread in there too.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I wanted to add my own weird guy-bite story. Years ago I was at a club dancing with some guy and he bit my cheek. It didn't leave a visible bruise thankfully, but it was really tender. WHY would a person feel the need to bite someone's face?! I was left speechless so I just looked at him and walked away.

Seriously some people have the craziest fetishes ever!! I bet with @quiksylver296 being a cop she could tell you alllll about some she's encountered :)

Um, yeah. We have a current one with a guy and porta-potties. You don't even want to know.
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add my own weird guy-bite story. Years ago I was at a club dancing with some guy and he bit my cheek. It didn't leave a visible bruise thankfully, but it was really tender. WHY would a person feel the need to bite someone's face?! I was left speechless so I just looked at him and walked away.

Seriously some people have the craziest fetishes ever!! I bet with @quiksylver296 being a cop she could tell you alllll about some she's encountered :)

Um, yeah. We have a current one with a guy and porta-potties. You don't even want to know.

Oh wow. That makes me shudder....
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I'm back! Will post photos and tell you all about Peru in the Batcave!

Welcome back, can't wait to see the pics!

Agreed.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Bahahaha oh wow!!!! I kind of do want to know haha I know I'm sick.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

ME TOO!

BTW, quik, what ever happened to your big case?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

LMAO!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

ME TOO!

I was just thinking about that a few minutes ago.
  • Oberon21
    Options

That made me think of the bath salts "zombie" in Florida that ate that homeless guy's face off. Eeewww! Creepy!

Huh? is that real?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »

and of course i make the mistake of letting the dude kiss me. kissing is fine, kissing is fun, but then he bites my neck so hard i now have a stinkin BRUISE, like i'm a dumb high school kid. ugh. UGH! i'm grateful the temps here have dropped a bit, so my turtleneck seems normal.

Maybe that's his quirky thing... while he's racking up his many conquests, he "marks" them as one of his . :p

You do meet the most interesting guys, though.

bwahahahaha
    ewwwwwwwwww!!!!

Oh, I finally got to see your pic! You are adorable!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #24

decided this was just another let's chill and say hi type thing.
    which really means i'm in yoga pants and a t-shirt and have no intentions of trying to pretty myself up. deal.

this is John #4, and not in that dirty prostitution type sense, literally, the fourth dude named John i've met thus far. quite the common name.

so anyway! had talked to the dude a bit ago, kinda dropped off, then popped up again.
    chatting with him on sunday, he asked if i wanted to hang out in person. sure!
    so we're just havin some chit chats and talk of experiences with which ever dating site we met through is always a topic of conversation. so he asks me if i've met a lot of dudes, which i tend to be a lil vague about ('cause it's none of dudes business, but i'm also curious about what his experience is so i don't totally shut it down. hehe). i usually go with, yeah i've met a few random guys here and there, nothing amazing, how about you? he says that on the site he found me, i'm the first girl he's met in person, but then adds, well it's also not the main site he uses. ok, what site is the main one you use?

Tinder. eek! i mention my pure terror of anything involving tinder, he asks why and i say how, at least in this area, it seems just to be a way to hookup with ppl and it's seems quite judgey and that's just not my scene. and he says, oh yeah, it totally is! now my lil brain is just running a muck and i just have to ask; so have you hooked up with a lot of chicks through there? oh yeah! (eek!) huh, that's interesting, a lot? 25-30. holy crap!

ooooooooooh, so you're just looking for hook-ups? his reply? well not specifically, but that's just what guys do. he then goes on to explain that you know, guys just have as much sex as they can, it's what they do, it's the norm. it's at this point that i start to look around my kitchen wondering if somehow secretly lil cameras have been stashed about, because this MUST be some type of joke. mind you this dude is a chiropractor, in theory, an adult professional! ha! and he's decent looking, but nothing amazing, and yet still manages to be a total man-*kitten*. heh.

and of course i make the mistake of letting the dude kiss me. kissing is fine, kissing is fun, but then he bites my neck so hard i now have a stinkin BRUISE, like i'm a dumb high school kid. ugh. UGH! i'm grateful the temps here have dropped a bit, so my turtleneck seems normal.

smh

next pls.....

Whoa. That's crazy. I agree with "NEXT!!!"

Totally agree. Even with the vampire issue, he ADMITTED to hooking up with all those girls... he is stupid too.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

ME TOO!

It's still in the works.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Weird just plain weird
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I should probably put this in the Fitbit thread. But anyway, my Fitbit bit the dust this weekend. It wouldn't sync to anything. I have the One. It would show my steps on the One, but wouldn't sync to my phone or computer.

My husband bought it for me two Christmases ago. And even though it was past its 365 day warranty, they are sending me another one!!! I thought for sure I was going to have to buy another. I'm freakin' pleased as punch right now!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I should probably put this in the Fitbit thread. But anyway, my Fitbit bit the dust this weekend. It wouldn't sync to anything. I have the One. It would show my steps on the One, but wouldn't sync to my phone or computer.

My husband bought it for me two Christmases ago. And even though it was past its 365 day warranty, they are sending me another one!!! I thought for sure I was going to have to buy another. I'm freakin' pleased as punch right now!
    That's great! I have to say, I was quite pleased by their customer service when my clip broke. They sent me a replacement, no hassle at all. I wonder if it will retain all your previous data when you sync the new one.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

That's awesome! They were great with me too when I got a rash from my Flex. I didn't have the receipt anymore but they replaced it for me, no problem! :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I'm back! Will post photos and tell you all about Peru in the Batcave!

Welcome back!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #24

decided this was just another let's chill and say hi type thing.
    which really means i'm in yoga pants and a t-shirt and have no intentions of trying to pretty myself up. deal.

this is John #4, and not in that dirty prostitution type sense, literally, the fourth dude named John i've met thus far. quite the common name.

so anyway! had talked to the dude a bit ago, kinda dropped off, then popped up again.
    chatting with him on sunday, he asked if i wanted to hang out in person. sure!
    so we're just havin some chit chats and talk of experiences with which ever dating site we met through is always a topic of conversation. so he asks me if i've met a lot of dudes, which i tend to be a lil vague about ('cause it's none of dudes business, but i'm also curious about what his experience is so i don't totally shut it down. hehe). i usually go with, yeah i've met a few random guys here and there, nothing amazing, how about you? he says that on the site he found me, i'm the first girl he's met in person, but then adds, well it's also not the main site he uses. ok, what site is the main one you use?

Tinder. eek! i mention my pure terror of anything involving tinder, he asks why and i say how, at least in this area, it seems just to be a way to hookup with ppl and it's seems quite judgey and that's just not my scene. and he says, oh yeah, it totally is! now my lil brain is just running a muck and i just have to ask; so have you hooked up with a lot of chicks through there? oh yeah! (eek!) huh, that's interesting, a lot? 25-30. holy crap!

ooooooooooh, so you're just looking for hook-ups? his reply? well not specifically, but that's just what guys do. he then goes on to explain that you know, guys just have as much sex as they can, it's what they do, it's the norm. it's at this point that i start to look around my kitchen wondering if somehow secretly lil cameras have been stashed about, because this MUST be some type of joke. mind you this dude is a chiropractor, in theory, an adult professional! ha! and he's decent looking, but nothing amazing, and yet still manages to be a total man-*kitten*. heh.

smh

next pls.....

:|
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

They really have great customer service.....they are currently sending me a new band for my flex because my split...again....second time!