Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    caddir wrote: »
    I wanted a fitbit charge with the HR monitor but then a colleague told me that his wife had complained when he checked his heart rate when he, er, was *in bed*.

I just don't want to know!

I've decidedthat I prefer my fitbit flex. I can change the wriststrap to match my oufit but the only downside is I have already have 8 and I need at least another 20 different wriststraps. Some of them are so pretty.

That's the one thing I miss about the Flex was changing the band whenever you want.

I think it was @Glinda1971 that said there were more bands on Amazon that had different patterns.

I know I have the purple and I don't even like purple. I would love to be able to change bands!

I like purple, but blue/teal is my favorite color.

The Tory Burch bands for some of the Fitbit products are cute, but not for the money they're charging.

Ditto and ditto.

I was thinking of getting one of the Tory Burch wrap bands for "dressier" occasions, my flex band gets so grubby-looking and I still want to wear it.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: Many, many cookies were eaten today. (Sorry @pofoster21 :() I think my stomach hates me now.

Still you stopped before they were all eaten! So progress! I had wine Sunday night but stopped at 2. We are getting there!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Kame342 wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I did this too, of sorts when I was a kid. I would take the cocoa powder and add a bit of water to it, making it into the paste. But I wouldn't stop there, oh no. I would also add sprinkles if they were in the house and make this weird dessert sprinkle thing. I did this more than once. (Maybe way more than twice.)

I am ashamed about this to this day.

And cocoa powder is back!!! Black out bingo!!!

It's funny I was thinking about this that in the Batcave we never see the cocoa powder or the drowning peanut butter. @MoHousdon should be sad about this. I am! Always makes me laugh.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I wanted a fitbit charge with the HR monitor but then a colleague told me that his wife had complained when he checked his heart rate when he, er, was *in bed*.

I've decidedthat I prefer my fitbit flex. I can change the wriststrap to match my oufit but the only downside is I have already have 8 and I need at least another 20 different wriststraps. Some of them are so pretty.

That's the one thing I miss about the Flex was changing the band whenever you want.

I think it was @Glinda1971 that said there were more bands on Amazon that had different patterns.

I know I have the purple and I don't even like purple. I would love to be able to change bands!

I like purple, but blue/teal is my favorite color.

The Tory Burch bands for some of the Fitbit products are cute, but not for the money they're charging.

Ditto and ditto.

I was thinking of getting one of the Tory Burch wrap bands for "dressier" occasions, my flex band gets so grubby-looking and I still want to wear it.

I know I've mentioned it before but I absolutely heart Tory Burch so much <3 Her perfume is my favorite!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR

ME, TOO! You should see my bedroom, Laura. Eggplant!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    'sup, y'all? Greetings from The Garden State.

Confession: I'm enjoying this training experience way more than I thought, and it's actually making me think I should look to transfer within the company way sooner than I'd planned to think about doing so (rather than look outside the company).

that's great! Glad you are enjoying yourself!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

Ooo!! You should post pictures in the batcave!!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Confession: Many, many cookies were eaten today. (Sorry @pofoster21 :() I think my stomach hates me now.

Suzie, honey, I ate all of everything yesterday. 20th anniversary of my mom's death. I still can't decide if the hardest thing I have ever said is "My mom didn't want to live.this way, unplug the machines." Or "Nana's gone to heaven."

Oh wow. I'm so sorry. Grief bacon is deserved on a day like that. :cry:
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Ok, if this keeps up like it is right now, I have absolutely NO problems with my doctor making me take drug tests and counting my pills at each visit! This is probably the clearest my mind has ever been in my life! (Yes, I know this is my first day, but this is awesome!)

Today also starts Raelynn's first day in behavioral therapy. I'm hoping that this helps us, because she desperately needs the help. I feel like I'm losing control of my child, and that's the worst feeling I could feel right now. :'(
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yay for your Fitbit and awesome dad, Laura!!!

Thanks I'm so excited to get it and get it all set up with you guys woo hoo!!

Add me!!!

I will! I'll let everyone know when I get it all set up and going @italian_buju said she'd help me out!

I am so excited for you! I really want a charge HR, maybe if I can ever lose these 50lbs, I can get one......
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Ooo!! You should post pictures in the batcave!!

I think I have one in FB. Let me go see if I can find it.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I'M GETTING A FITBIT!!!!!

For those of you who haven't heard I had lost my jawbone UP last Sunday when I went to visit my sister :( I was super upset as I loved having it to help me track everything. Well I told my dad what had happened and that I was going to start saving up for a fitbit since that's what my friend (ie- internet friends) have and I could participate in challenges with them. He called today and told me he bought me one since I'd been doing well going to the gym almost every day and he could tell how sad I was about losing my UP. I have the best dad in the world!!! <3

So cool have fun
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession: Today has been horrifically bad, food-wise. I logged it all, and I'm planning to get in plenty of steps tomorrow to help offset some of the mess. Bleh.

In other news, I'm going to bed. G'night folks!

Night night
    Sleep tight
    Wake up right
    In the morning light
    To do what's right
    With all your might
  • raymax4
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    After leaving the hospital and getting prescriptions filled, I slid into bed at 4 AM. Up at 6 AM for a 7:30 AM physical therapy appt (if you don't give 24 notice of cancellation, they charge you anyway). Apparently my husband passed his stone just before we left the hospital. He slept in the car while I waited for the meds and was up before me getting ready to go to work. This was the fastest, least painful stone he has had since we've beenwww together. I am sliding through today on caffeine and loud music blaring in my head phones. I don't think I'll have any problem sleeping tonight, especially after I ride with my girls' bike group this afternoon!

Whew glad he's better
    Be safe, I find I get klutzy when I'm sleep deprived
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Suzie, honey, I ate all of everything yesterday. 20th anniversary of my mom's death. I still can't decide if the hardest thing I have ever said is "My mom didn't want to live.this way, unplug the machines." Or "Nana's gone to heaven."

Oh wow. I'm so sorry. Grief bacon is deserved on a day like that. :cry:

Thank you. It was mostly 'I miss you' peanut butter, actually. I am sure I didn't log all of what I ate. And I don't feel bad about the eating. It was better than crying at my desk. Today, I have eaten a protein bar and had two cups of coffee. Still burning the peanut butter, I guess.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ok, if this keeps up like it is right now, I have absolutely NO problems with my doctor making me take drug tests and counting my pills at each visit! This is probably the clearest my mind has ever been in my life! (Yes, I know this is my first day, but this is awesome!)

Today also starts Raelynn's first day in behavioral therapy. I'm hoping that this helps us, because she desperately needs the help. I feel like I'm losing control of my child, and that's the worst feeling I could feel right now. :'(

Prayers for both of you..in my experience the therapy does wonders.
  • raymax4
    Options

2wise4u wrote: »
    I should probably put this in the Fitbit thread. But anyway, my Fitbit bit the dust this weekend. It wouldn't sync to anything. I have the One. It would show my steps on the One, but wouldn't sync to my phone or computer.

My husband bought it for me two Christmases ago. And even though it was past its 365 day warranty, they are sending me another one!!! I thought for sure I was going to have to buy another. I'm freakin' pleased as punch right now!

They really have great customer service.....they are currently sending me a new band for my flex because my split...again....second time!

Another company that has great customer service is Apple. Last year my iPad was almost out of the one year warranty (I think I had a week left), & I started to experience weird glitches with the screen & apps. Apple said that if I sent in my iPad they would try to fix & refurbish my old one, & if they couldn't get it fixed they'd send me a brand new one. They couldn't fix the glitches, & sent me a brand new one a few days later.

I agree with Apple having great customer service. I once bought a used mac book and accidentally sat something on it and it crushed the screen. I sent it back to Apple. They fixed it and shipped it back through DSL and it turned up missing. I called them and although they could have told me they had proof they sent it back and it wasn't their problem, they sent me a new mac book, no questions asked (even waited a week so that I could get the newer model) and it didn't cost a dime. I am now a die hard Apple fan because their customer service is the best.

And on a side note, turns out an employee from DSL stole my computer because someone tried to log into my .mac account a day later. Coincidence....I think not!!!!!! And now I glare at their trucks every time I see one.

My Mac book pro had a problem with the trash pad and they changed the whole key board track pad assembly.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

(((HUGS))) <3
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

I'm so happy you're head is feeling clear, that's fantastic!!!

Positive vibes for you and Raelynn!! Keep us updated!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Yay for your Fitbit and awesome dad, Laura!!!

Thanks I'm so excited to get it and get it all set up with you guys woo hoo!!

Add me!!!

I will! I'll let everyone know when I get it all set up and going @italian_buju said she'd help me out!

I am so excited for you! I really want a charge HR, maybe if I can ever lose these 50lbs, I can get one......

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I believe in you~