P90X Classic Starting June 6th, Who's in?

Options

Replies

• skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    How are y'all tracking your calories? I searched around on the forums but all they say is that a heart rate monitor is best. I realize this but can't quite afford one just yet. Maybe circuit training? Let me know if anyone has any ideas!

Good luck to those starting today!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    How are y'all tracking your calories? I searched around on the forums but all they say is that a heart rate monitor is best. I realize this but can't quite afford one just yet. Maybe circuit training? Let me know if anyone has any ideas!

Good luck to those starting today!

You can use circuit training for the strength training days, but for plyometrics, I would suggest entering it as "aerobics, high impact"
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X! Wooooo!
  • DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Finished Chest and Back, starting week two, and ill do Ab Ripper later, I have to be working in less than 15 minutes. I used my HRM to count my calories, it should be close in theory.

So how are we posting the pictures on here?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 this morning. A few obstacles but modified to make it work. You can read my blog for more details if you wish:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/melindadorman/view/p90x-phase-1-day-1-110902#comments

Not planning to post before pics until I have the after pics....sorry guys!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm already in a group which started June 4-6th...best of luck to you guys.!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 1/90 chest/back and ab ripper x.

had to modify some of the push-ups. my 10 yr old son is doing it with me. he wasnt to happy with ab ripper lol , during chest/back is mostly played with the resistance band.
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm still waiting for my dvd's and chin-up bar to come in the mail which should be tomorrow so I will start on 6/13....Good luck to all!
  • youmeus
    youmeus Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey boys ad girls! It's day one and I'm pumped :) I wont be doing my Day 1 until later when I get home from work...so good luck to all

Have an idea for those who are interested. Just a way for us to all have one MAIN area to visit and see each others day 1 onwards records and also a space to upload other tools, documents etc.

I can setup some server space for this team and create a progress sheet with peoples photos and states etc. For DAY1 DAY 30 and DAY 90.

So ALL who interested send me your specs and day one photos etc...I can have it up and running and add people as we go alone. It will be ONLY for this team so will need you to send me your email addresses as this is how each person will gain secure access...we can also upload other items that may not be possible on this site...

Send info to: support@zenondesigns.com

Ohhh by the way..I run my own small advertising agency...so servers are secure etc :)

Cheers

Hayden
  • fatKisses
    fatKisses Posts: 11
    Options
    I am here and ready... taking measurements and created a blog woohoo
  • xportlinks
    Options
    Yeah My First day of P90x classic Chest and Back and I survived!!!

8028034.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ist day was very suceesful looking forward plyo today
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Day 2, plyo. Only got half way through, my computer died unfortunately. I'm going to try to finish the second half later, as well as go for a swim. Oh, by the way, my arms and and are killing me!
  • DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    PLYO X! THE MOTHER OF ALL P90X WORKOUTS! As Tony says,"I hope everyone brought their little buckets." This work out is so much more than cardio. There are 5 sets of moves plus a bonus round for those who will do it later today. Dont give up.

Do Your Best, and Forget The Rest
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

New to this thread. I am starting P90X Today Day 1. Hope you guys don't mind if I jump right in with you guys. I know I am probably a few days behind everyone but would still love the support and to support all of you guys!!

Taking my pictures tonight!!
    Feel free to friend request me as well.

Diana
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    PLYO X! THE MOTHER OF ALL P90X WORKOUTS! As Tony says,"I hope everyone brought their little buckets." This work out is so much more than cardio. There are 5 sets of moves plus a bonus round for those who will do it later today. Dont give up.

Do Your Best, and Forget The Rest

Finished Plyometrics - Day 2 - this morning. Loved the bonus round the best!! I made all the baskets! lol. Had to modify and take some breaks. Abs a little sore from yesterdays Ab Ripper workout.
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Just fiished P90X Day 1-chest and back.....never sweat so much!! I had sweat dripping off my nose and on my eyelids!! Love the feeling! It is my morning workout so now I am going to get some good veggies and protein in me! Arms are burning and feel like they are going to fall off! haha
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Just fiished P90X Day 1-chest and back.....never sweat so much!! I had sweat dripping off my nose and on my eyelids!! Love the feeling! It is my morning workout so now I am going to get some good veggies and protein in me! Arms are burning and feel like they are going to fall off! haha

Great work... just wait until tomorrow, you will sweat twice as much.
  • chasingskinny
    Options
    I just finished plyometrics this morning and WOW! I was gasping for breath, and 2 hours later my face was still red. How long should it be before my muscles stop hurting, or is this 90 days of sore muscles and stiff movements? =) Not that I don't feel great, just really sore in spite of stretching.
  • ashkat87
    ashkat87 Posts: 1
    Options
    My boyfriend and I started P90X on Memorial Day.. Just wondering, how is everyone logging their exercise on here for it? Are you manually entering it?