What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    pocketmole wrote: »
    made a white bean and broccoli soup with white wine and topped each bowl with a panko coated goat cheese medallion. turned out pretty awesome.

Uh....YUM. Gotta recipe?
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Sausage and Pepper Jack sandwich, Jalapeno poppers, green beans, mixed veggies, squash {it didn't make it to the plate in time for the picture} and acorn squash.

Blue Bunny NSA Bunny Tracks ice cream with peanut butter granola. And just a touch of hot coffee to soften it up.

9aj57pcn1nyl.jpg
    qbd3g9hi4bpg.jpg

• KatD1226
    KatD1226 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be marinated boneless skinless chicken thighs, uncle ben'a broccoli cheese rice, and cucumbers I got at the farmer's market this morning.

Not perfect, but easy and yummy!
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Portabella swiss veggie burger with garden fresh yellow beans
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I used a bunch of Anaheim Chili and Jalapeno peppers out of the garden to make sausage stir-fry. Also from the garden, fresh corn on the cob and Armenian cucumber. And from the freezer, un-stuffed cabbage. It was all very good, and low calorie.

rh6mu5x2ljye.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    The wedding rehearsal dinner {at my work tonight} was a Low Country boil. It was not Cajun hot, but still very good. And nice of them to share.

o4lp8qi669ax.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    w7wz15kcd8wa.jpg

Zucchini baked ziti with spinach and mushrooms, with some cottage cheese and garlic bread
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I mostly skipped lunch, so I really strapped on the feed bag for supper. It was a bowl of 13 bean soup, a ham, turkey, Swiss and Colby Jack sandwich, corn {out of the garden}, mixed veggies, stir-fry veggies, green beans and an Armenian cucumber {also from the garden}. Very good.

r87gf0riv8if.jpg
    2saxurv0r0qd.jpg
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Chinese chicken and veggies stirfried in apicy garlic sauce. Yummmm
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a spinach fruit salad, bowl of turnips {out of the garden}, sausage and Pepper Jack sandwich, Armenian cucumbers and corn {both also out of the garden}. Very good.

t0l6b4g64tgt.jpg
    kt4eflkc8rl5.jpg
    36romwuy7ei6.jpg

And we had this sunset for dessert. {our after supper walk}

0gq8obztl58m.jpg

• larrodarro
    Options
    We tried a new twist on an old favorite tonight. We've had spinach shrimp and pasta and spinach chicken and pasta before. Parm cheese was on my shopping list, and while I was at the store today, a loaf of garlic bread caught my eye and it got me to thinking about pasta possibilities. Since we had leftover sausage, I decided to give it a try. It came out very good, even if it could have used more spinach. Also had fresh corn to go with it.

encw52g0aqeh.jpg
  • onionparsleysage
    onionparsleysage Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles with chopped spinach & pesto. They were actually AMAZINGly delicious. Best food I've ever found for the calories.

And maple-brown sugar oatmeal for dessert. Doesn't save any calories over a candy bar but it doesn't spike my blood sugar nearly so much.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight's supper was a ham, turkey and Swiss sandwich, steak stir-fry, green beans and corn on the cob. {I forgot the corn until after I had started eating, thus the 2nd picture} Very good.

u4ilewu5awue.jpg
    0n9jfn4nbuij.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken breast sandwich with Pepper Jack and Colby Jack, corn on the cob, more chicken and turnip greens. The corn and the greens were in the garden earlier today.

vnwme9or8k69.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Pizza night !!!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    006_zps15722f5f.jpg

Grilled turkey burger wraps, grilled sweet potato slices, turkey burger salad, low sugar strawberry pie with fresh strawberries.

I need to make that

• larrodarro
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    006_zps15722f5f.jpg

Grilled turkey burger wraps, grilled sweet potato slices, turkey burger salad, low sugar strawberry pie with fresh strawberries.

I need to make that

So do I :) The garden has kept me too busy to do much grilling. But it's starting to wind down now. Maybe I'll do some burgers soon.
  • ShadErica123
    ShadErica123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been trying my hand at vegan cooking: sweet potato and black bean enchilada9s415ajfo82e.jpeg
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Crock Pot Chili. Smells amazing !
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Super was mostly from the garden. It was a chicken breast sandwich, turnips, corn on the cob and our new Chili poppers. We did do a few Jalapeno, but the bigger Anaheim were so much faster to prepare. We picked the peppers, got them cut up and stuffed before I had to go to work this morning. Not as much fire though.

3t9mocz01ebj.jpg
    xkcm241jittf.jpg