Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    So, I was unable to do the workout yesterday because I had a tooth removed and it really knocked me out more than I thought it would. Then today I woke up and mowed the lawn and I over did it, it was in the upper 80's early this morning! So, I am too tired (mainly my body), so I can't do it tonight either :sad: But, I am planning on skipping the next 2 sundays as rest days, that way I can still catch up with you all.

Keep up the great work! Suprisingly, I am missing it :happy:
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Got it done today, Had a lot of trouble yesterday though, I just couldn't get through it for some reason, it may have just been too hot. The jumping jacks are definitely the hardest part for me, I guess I'm not alone! I just got my Zumba DVD's so that will be tomorrow's workout, Whoo hoo! I'm pretty sure that's going to be more fun than hanging out with Jillian! :wink:
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    day 6 done! Yesterday was my rest day so I did day 6 today! hope everyone enjoys their day off!
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Level1Day6 complete!
    This has to be an exercise DVD record for me haha!
    I had yesterday as my rest day as just couldnt fit it in.
    Easier and much less painful today but she still kicks butt!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I should have worked out yesterday but I didn't. Does dragging a 9 year old around a mall looking for clothes for her count as a workout? Today I did L1D5 and I feel good. I added a few weights back and I'm a little sore but in a good way. Way to go ladies! We're half way through Level 1! Let's do this!
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 5 down. Glad to see everyone is working so hard. We will be sooooo glad at the end of the month, and think of the shape we'll be in!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Today is Rest Day for me! Thank God! My shoulder is just screaming! And of course, the best part about it all is....

NO JUMPING JACKS !! :laugh: :drinker:
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    rest day for me too

soshotout -keep at those jump and jacks such good cardio
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Wooooo everyone is doing such an amazing job:love: ! I was MIA but I will be catching up ;) As for the jumping jacks, I reallllllyy dont like them:grumble: , so I switched them up to jogging in place. Its still cardio and not as hard on my knees. I just couldnt take them anymore lol

Hope everyone had a great day off. xox
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 complete! Whoohooo. I know that I am 2 days behind, but I can catch up :happy:
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 7 is complete!
  • bbecker613
    bbecker613 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    to late to join?
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    to late to join?

Not at all. Welcome :)
  • ileana84
    Options
    Wooo I woke up early enough to get a few mins of the workout done. I'm trying to do it twice a day to catch up :) everyone is doing great.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    L1D6 DONE! I'm more motivated to stick with this knowing that I have to check in. It's keeping me going.
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    L1D7 done!!
    It's the side lunges that are getting me now!!
    That woman is an evil genius!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have noticed my belly is tightening now.:) I kind of did my own thing on Saturday. A movie was on t.v that i wanted to keep watching but it was getting late and i still needed to do my workout so I watched a movie and did all of the moves she makes us do, 30 seconds intervals and then added more leg stuff instead of watching Jillian. it was kind of fun. lol i still was sweating and felt the burn. i think i will do it again today. Going to find a half an hour show and workout Jillian style the entire time. :)
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    alright day 7 down! I think I"m sweating more now than I did in the beginning of this adventure! Also today I found that the push-ups were way easier! YAY!!!!
    Hope everyone is having a good day/night!

:)
  • ileana84
    Options
    L1D7 done!!
    It's the side lunges that are getting me now!!
    That woman is an evil genius!!

hahaha that is true lol I was doing one of those side lunges and I dont know what cracked but they sure did lol It sounded somewhere around my hip but once it cracked, it felt so much better. Today I got day 3 and 4 out of the way. So tomorrow its 5 and 6 and soon I'll be up with you guys =)

@Lunamare: I definitely agree with you! Its so much easier having someone to vent to and know that you have to check in =) I wouldnt be able to make it without you girls.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    o yeh day 7=DONE