Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

That's adorable!

Aww how sweet!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    saraherren wrote: »
    This week was my first week of work at my first real "big girl" job since college. I absolutely LOVE it and my co-workers seem really nice. My boss is extremely chill, even went to lunch with him and my co-workers at a pizza place on Thursday. Very excited about many more great weeks to come!

Nice!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I'm so frustrated with technology right now :s:|>:):s My Fitbit will not sync with MFP correctly GRRRRR!!!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    This week was my first week of work at my first real "big girl" job since college. I absolutely LOVE it and my co-workers seem really nice. My boss is extremely chill, even went to lunch with him and my co-workers at a pizza place on Thursday. Very excited about many more great weeks to come!

That's great! :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I'm so frustrated with technology right now :s:|>:):s My Fitbit will not sync with MFP correctly GRRRRR!!!!!

What's going wrong? Have you tried unsyncing the two and re-syncing?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3

Sadly, very few people use this one anymore. Many have moved permanently to the BatCave. :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

...because this was the beginning of many friendships!

OP obviously isn't following this thread anymore...but she is responsible for SO MANY friendships!! So, I know you aren't reading this, OP, but thank you!! :)
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

kelly_c_77 wrote: »

OP obviously isn't following this thread anymore...but she is responsible for SO MANY friendships!! So, I know you aren't reading this, OP, but thank you!! :)

Yes all of this!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Yes all of this!

I think we can continue this thread to continue to find new people.Its a great thread
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Yay!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.

I always check this one first too. It's still fun, but the batcave is nice for more personal things :smile:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I check which ever thread I see a post in first :wink:

Also, a quick visit to Mycokerewards ended with me getting fed up with Firefox and downloading Google Chrome. I'll still keep FF for the Youtube downloader, but geeze.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I always check this one first too. It's still fun, but the batcave is nice for more personal things :smile:

Yes I do agree with that. I do like the anonymity there... random folks can't see the exceptionally personal things.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

Yes I do agree with that. I do like the anonymity there... random folks can't see the exceptionally personal things.

Definitely true!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)

Same here.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I sometimes wonder if the 1600+ pages scares people away.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I sometimes wonder if the 1600+ pages scares people away.

This made page 1620! I will keep this thread alive if I have to haha it may just be me posting random things but I'm okay with that, I think we've all been there! haha