What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I take the commuter train to work and it always bugs me when someone leaves the bathroom door open on the train. I don't know why but it just does. I always shut the door even if I'm just passing by it to another level. grrrrr!!!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    1) when people leave the gym locker door wide open, just asking for someone to walk into it or hit their head on the corner of the door (i work at a gym and it has happened)
    2) Parents who don't teach their children to be respectful (as previously stated by others)
    3) People who put others down just to feel better about themselves.
    4) Attention seekers
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

wow! LOL

whiners. Can't stand them
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Leaving time on the microwave...Can you please press CLEAR when you are finished?

Oohh forgot about that one! So annoying!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    The single thing that gives me THE RAGE is judgemental parents. So you have easy children. How nice for you. I assure you, it really isn't a reflection on your parenting. It's luck.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I know i will probably get reamed for these but here goes!

1- People who answer post without reading them
    2- People who ask for help over and over and have lost
    10lbs in 11 months
    3- People who look almost emancipated, who have lost 6 lbs and have
    10 to go.

Don't get me wrong, I support anyone trying to get healthy no matter how much
    or how little weight they have to lose.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    The single thing that gives me THE RAGE is judgemental parents. So you have easy children. How nice for you. I assure you, it really isn't a reflection on your parenting. It's luck.

So true! :laugh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I REALLY GET ANNOYED BY PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND RUN ON SENTENCES ITS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME INCOHERENTLY AND YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY BUT THE ALL CAPS MAKES MY HEAD HURT SO BAD THAT I CANT EVEN STAND TO READ PAST THE FIRST TWO WORDS AND JUST MOVE ON.

<Whew>, I just gave myself a headache typing that....
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    toilet seat left up

I'm the opposite on this one. Women need it down. Men need it up. Is it so damn hard to check to see if the seat is up or down before you sit down? I do it every time I need to go to the bathroom. If it's down and I need to go number 1, I put it up. If it's up and I need to go number 2, I put it down. So mine is a get annoyed when my wife complains to me about the seat being up again. Next time I'll complain to her that it was down when I needed it up. Seems so much easier just to put the seat where you need it before you do your business instead of getting all cranky about the seat not being in the right place at the right time every dang time.

I get annoyed reading people pick apart other people's post about spelling and other grammatical errors. If you know what the person meant, who cares. If you don't like my lack of correct use of words, it's you're problem not mine. :tongue:

Okay my hypocrite pet peeve to the one I just posted. It annoys me to no end when my mother drops a multiple page letter or something that she needs typed up but I can't read her writing due to sloppy hand writing, little arrows indicating something written really small is supposed to go in between the words the arrow is pointing between, sentences that make no sense, words that don't exist, etc. I know I just wrote about finding it annoying to see people pick apart other spelling mistakes but this is different to me since I'm supposed to know what she wrote and type it for her.

It annoys me that I still see a fat *kitten* in the mirror every morning.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    you know what really grinds my gears! lol

When I go into a restaurant or drive thru and the workers are rude! Ma'am/Sir I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you to work this job. You know quitting IS an option.
  • shamcc
    shamcc Posts: 3
    Options
    People who think they know ALL the answers. And those who feel that everybody else is the problem, never them!
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't get over the amount of people that were annoyed with grammatical errors. Who cares!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

I have a difficult child and it really annoys me that the schools think I'm a bad parent because I don't just have him medicated into lethargy.
    I also have another child that is polite, respectful, and never does anything wrong. Yes, I got lucky with that one.
    Both live in the same house, with the same parents, get the same amount of attention, and have the same rules to follow.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    staplers with no staples!!!!!!!!!!!!! why cant the stapler produce endless staples?! must i really go through the hastle of finding another box and refill it just for one lousy staple?? hehe longgggggg day at work right now :laugh:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    This song I got stuck in my head.

GET YOUR EAGLE ON GIRL.......

Someone shoot me
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When I want to shoot someone but don't have a weapon with the necessary range.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My husband.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

I have a difficult child and it really annoys me that the schools think I'm a bad parent because I don't just have him medicated into lethargy.
    I also have another child that is polite, respectful, and never does anything wrong. Yes, I got lucky with that one.
    Both live in the same house, with the same parents, get the same amount of attention, and have the same rules to follow.

I have just the same. I have one child who is like trying to parent a Mongolian horde, and one who couldn't be sweeter or easier going, and is a total joy to have around.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am another one of those people who gets annoyed by spelling, puntuation, and grammatical errors. I can't help it, English was my best subject!

The one that's bugging me now is seeing the word "defiantly" when they really mean "definitely". I've seen 3 instances of this just today!

I can forgive errors in an email or on a message board, but it especially bothers me when I see them in an advertisement, store window, restaurant menu, etc. I think to myself, "Didn't anybody proofread this?!" I have to stop myself from making the corrections myself!!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    When I sit down with my PB&J sammich and two glasses of milk.. and I see these beedy little puppy dog eyes staring up at me all like,"If you really loved me, you would give me that sammich.."

And E.Coli. That really ticks me off too.

And diareah. Man, do I ever hate diareah. Especially when I'm on the interstate, and the only crapper in range is at a horror movie truck stop.

Banana popsicles. Nobody eats those. Why do they even bother making them any more?

Road salt.

Dog breath.

Holding a dog down while brushing her teeth.

Stitches.

Explaining to the ER staff why I need stitches.

Oh... and you know what makes me absolutely insane with anger?? That icky stuff that comes out of the mustard bottle if it isn't shaken well enough. That makes me so angry I could just kick kittens!

F.B.I. back ground checks. I think I should get my ten dollars back when you don't find anything.

Waxy receipts that are impossible to sign.. what's up with that!?!?

Sand in potato salad.

Ross Perot.

Anything that isn't wireless. We have the technology, so what's the point?

Left hand threads.

2.5 power barlow lenses. The dang things are impossible.

Would you care to explain what a "sammich" is?

This is my pet peeve. People making up words and using them in place of real words. So very annoying.