What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    oatmeal and banana
  • dreamingofsandiego23
    dreamingofsandiego23 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I had a Great Value Banana Cream Pie Light Yogurt before my 40 min workout..then a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, skim milk. Can't remember if there was anything else! lol
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Man I really go through phases when it comes to breakfast. One week all I'll eat will be yogurt and fruit. Another week it will be oatmeal.

Lately I've been in the eggs and turkey bacon phase. This morning I had egg whites and turkey bacon breakfast wrap along with my morning green tea. Absolutely delicious!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 1/2 cup egg white with half a green pepper in little pieces, 4 melba toast on the side with avocado on them. It was very good :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    i had 1/4 cup egg whites scrambled with 4 pcs turkey
    peperoni and low fat mozz cheese added, 1/2 a thin
    bagel with 1tlbs fat free cream cheese and 1tlbs
    sugar free jam and 2 slices of fresh tomatoes
    great tasting and filling brkfst for 176 calories
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Cheerios with skim milk!!!! :love: :laugh:
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    One slice of Viking sweet and sour rye bread with caraway seeds, with a tablespoon of almond butter to top; 1/8 cup of almonds and 1/2 cup of strawberries; one cup of coffee with stevia and almond milk.
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    My weekday breakfast consists of one package of low sugar instant oatmeal with a tablespoon of raisins and a cup of tea. Orange&spice or Jasmine Green depending on my mood.

Weekends are usually eggs and some sort of meat. We tend to have one big breakfast during the weekend. We will make pancakes or something for the kids and eggs and bacon so I just sub one piece of whole wheat toast for the pancakes.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    4 egg whites with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese and 1/2 teaspoon powdered cheddar(:
    and a peach! Yummm(:
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    I had half of a Dempster's everything bagel with light herb and garlic cream cheese. Yum. Oh, and also a 1% chai latte.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Paleo grain-free "cereal."
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake Vi Shake!!!!!!! YUMMY, check out my diary!
  • Darkmistress1979
    Options
    Best breakfast is Homemade -Smoothie banana, strawberry & blueberry (either fresh or frozen) frozen makes it easier to keep long. Blend well with 1 cup of cold water. So delicious & full serving of fruit. Not to mention it's filling. I normally take a 2 cup serving, which is absolutely delicious & doesn't harm my waist while enjoying it. Good luck in your weight loss. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. 10 lbs at a time. So far so good. 1200 -1400 calories a day allows me to stay within my goal.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    allbran with 1% milk
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I had 2 scrambled eggs with salsa mixed in, and a grapefruit. Scrambled eggs + salsa = my favorite!
  • Riotactor10
    Options
    A bowl of oatmeal with some creamy peanut butter mixed in....the best!
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1 egg over medium
    1 corn tortilla pan fried with 0 calorie extra virgin olive oil spray
    2 tablespoons of my Himay's Homemade smashed beans (tastes way better than described)
    2 tablespoons of Homemade Salsa
    2 tablespons of finely shredded naco & taco cheese

One delicious protein packed huevo ranchero....yummmmmm
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    5 eggs over easy. 1/2tbsp coconut oil. 1tbsp butter
  • jessical30
    jessical30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am a cereal gal. When I get to work I eat my Special K with my Skim milk.... And sometimes I'll be crazy and cut up a banana and use half in my cereal. I love these kind of post's because it gives me more of an idea what else I could fix
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1 serving of honey nut cheerios with a half of cup of unsweetened almond milk. 10 grapes.