June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4 miles / 43 minutes outside; also in hot & humid WI weather! But felt great!!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    1 mile today on campus. Ticker updated!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Got 6.5 miles in with the hubby tonight on the bikes.
    My friend atucker_mom and I are gonna do a 5K in August. (I am so proud of her). Maybe she will run a marathon with me someday!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Since yesterday I have only got in 1.5 miles and a Bob Harper workout DVD! It is raining AGAIN!!!!!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    up to 13.15 total
  • grmacgirl
    grmacgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    97 and humid today so we went mall walking instead of biking. I added another 3+ miles for a total of 27.11 so far... WELL on track for my goal of 100. w00t! :bigsmile:
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Did another 2.25 miles last night...ticker updated. Keep it up everyone you are doing great!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    9 miles in 30 minutes of spin class...and those were hard earned miles as we were up off that seat most of the class. I have a feeling my quads are going to be filing a formal complaint around noon today!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    My ticker is updated.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I'll be adding more miles in the next few days. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Did a 1.5 mile test run in my beat-up hikers that I was thinking of wearing for the Warrior Dash on Saturday, on a rough and ragged trail where I had to leap over a fallen tree... twice. And managed a faster pace than I typically do on streets and sidewalks. So... yeah. Pretty sure those shoes will work for the Dash. :)

I had them set aside for next time I do a Salvation Army donation, but I'll just donate them after the run, and take another pair of shoes.
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Went walking in the mall yesterday, (it was waaay too hot & humid to walk outside) got in 3.1 miles. That's a total of 5.1 miles so far, only 19.9 left to go! :)
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    One week in and my allergies kicked my butt! I set my goal at 5 miles a week, and I've only got in 1.35..I need to step it up!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    5.7 miles yesterday. Ticker updated.
  • meanjeann
    meanjeann Posts: 40
    Options
    5.5 today. ticker updated
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    It's not too late to join, is it? I need the boosted motivation to get going on my goal, been dragging a bit!! :(
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    4.4 miles today on the wii fit.. will update ticker in a sec
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I walked 1.3 miles + 2.0 miles = 3.3 miles for the day :D Yay!
    I have met 9.9 miles of my 25 mile goal! This makes me feel so wonderful! I never knew walking had this power!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.03 miles / 31 minutes on TM

I'm so impressed with all of us on this thread. We're sticking with it and kicking butt! Keep up the great efforts, everyone!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run this morning! One week to Palm Springs (yay)!