Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    NSV achieved! I was able to walk 1.3 miles at lunch with no need for the inhaler. And then another mile after work. I think I may be getting better!! (knock wood)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    NSV achieved! I was able to walk 1.3 miles at lunch with no need for the inhaler. And then another mile after work. I think I may be getting better!! (knock wood)
    Great!

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Yay!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

Confession: I want to eat cake for dinner.

Do it! I have. More times that I'd like to admit! ;)
    Also- I just finished a salted caramel flavored iced coffee...and thought of you with every sip. Kind of creepy, but true.

I ate popcorn and twizzlers for dinner last night.
    I didn't want to adult.

Tonight, I have to dine with the customer, so I did the adult thing and skipped lunch.
    Yeah, I really stink at adulting lately.

i never ever want to adult :/

After my last jury session, I refuse to adult. I do promise not to use my firearms and to only take my prescription drugs until I do feel like adulting again. Drugs and guns are such a poor mix...even when the same people aren't using them. I have sent two people to jail in the last six weeks because of drug impaired judgment. Sigh....glad jury duty is over for me for at least two years. It's interesting, but not what I want in a full time job.
    Count me in with not wanting to adult! I remember classmates in middle school talking about wanting to adult. Just thinking about the future kept me up at night.

I am still not adulting. Don't marry. Don't have kids. You just get money to play. It works.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I am eating a sandwich, carrot sticks and cottage cheese as we speak for lunch and between you guys and Susie's cheesecake, it's making me sad

I have decided today didn't happen. I will start again tomorrow.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

I know. To be honest I really want to keep this thread alive. It's still my favorite. I am amazingly loyal.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I am eating a sandwich, carrot sticks and cottage cheese as we speak for lunch and between you guys and Susie's cheesecake, it's making me sad

There, there. Birthday is now over and we're going back to our regularly scheduled chicken sandwiches. :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Do it! I have. More times that I'd like to admit! ;)
    Also- I just finished a salted caramel flavored iced coffee...and thought of you with every sip. Kind of creepy, but true.

I ate popcorn and twizzlers for dinner last night.
    I didn't want to adult.

Tonight, I have to dine with the customer, so I did the adult thing and skipped lunch.
    Yeah, I really stink at adulting lately.

i never ever want to adult :/

After my last jury session, I refuse to adult. I do promise not to use my firearms and to only take my prescription drugs until I do feel like adulting again. Drugs and guns are such a poor mix...even when the same people aren't using them. I have sent two people to jail in the last six weeks because of drug impaired judgment. Sigh....glad jury duty is over for me for at least two years. It's interesting, but not what I want in a full time job.
    Count me in with not wanting to adult! I remember classmates in middle school talking about wanting to adult. Just thinking about the future kept me up at night.

Me too! It still does, sometimes. Adulting is a terrible thing. :/
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I know. To be honest I really want to keep this thread alive. It's still my favorite. I am amazingly loyal.

Wherever you guys run off to is my favorite! I'm loyal, too, but more to the threadies than the thread. :smiley:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Wherever you guys run off to is my favorite! I'm loyal, too, but more to the threadies than the thread. :smiley:

Awww!!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

There, there. Birthday is now over and we're going back to our regularly scheduled chicken sandwiches. :p

I hope your birthday was amazing!! It's just that your cheesecake looked soooo yummy :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    So, I maybe should have skipped that second walk. I am exhausted Toda AND I forgot my lunch. (I have other things I can eat, it's just the.principle of having yummy dinner leftovers and not eating them)

On the plus side, it's Friday.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

It is not even 10 am here today and I have already decided today didn't happen and I will start again tomorrow - LOL! had my usual breakfast, then a donut, then a brownie, and I am sure other bad things will be had today. I woke up with a migraine at 3am and barely slept after that, have managed to get it enough under control to come to work but not sure it is going to stay that way.
  • bkhamill
    Options

This ^ I was reluctant but followed you all to the Batcave, but I just keep coming back out here to see if anything is happening here too.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

It is not even 10 am here today and I have already decided today didn't happen and I will start again tomorrow - LOL! had my usual breakfast, then a donut, then a brownie, and I am sure other bad things will be had today. I woke up with a migraine at 3am and barely slept after that, have managed to get it enough under control to come to work but not sure it is going to stay that way.

Whatever you manage to eat with a migraine is totally acceptable. Don't even worry about it today until you're feeling better.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

Confession: I put this in the other thread too but just to keep this alive...I had cheesecake for dinner. :)
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

Whatever you manage to eat with a migraine is totally acceptable. Don't even worry about it today until you're feeling better.

THIS. Eating is SUCH a task when my head hurts that if all I'm getting down is Twizzlers and diet coke, so be it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess - I am in a TERRIBLE mood. I should go home and save my coworkers from myself...
  • bkhamill
    Options
    I confess - I am in a TERRIBLE mood. I should go home and save my coworkers from myself...

Let's both go home!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Let's both go home!

Yes! "Hey boss, @bkhamill said I can go home! See ya Tuesday!" Not sure how well that would go over. LOL