Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

Confession: I want to eat cake for dinner.

Do it! I have. More times that I'd like to admit! ;)
    Also- I just finished a salted caramel flavored iced coffee...and thought of you with every sip. Kind of creepy, but true.

I ate popcorn and twizzlers for dinner last night.
    I didn't want to adult.

Tonight, I have to dine with the customer, so I did the adult thing and skipped lunch.
    Yeah, I really stink at adulting lately.

i never ever want to adult :/

I was just thinking this too :(

I totally ate like a kid yesterday.

I had two huge Lenny & Larry Snickerdoodle cookies

Snickerdoodle.jpg

A piece of Cinnamon Streusel bread with ice cream & Caramel Almond Butter & a protein bar.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2015
    Options
    NSV achieved! I was able to walk 1.3 miles at lunch with no need for the inhaler. And then another mile after work. I think I may be getting better!! (knock wood)

Awesome! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better & felt well enough to get some exercise in.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I am eating a sandwich, carrot sticks and cottage cheese as we speak for lunch and between you guys and Susie's cheesecake, it's making me sad

I have decided today didn't happen. I will start again tomorrow.

It is not even 10 am here today and I have already decided today didn't happen and I will start again tomorrow - LOL! had my usual breakfast, then a donut, then a brownie, and I am sure other bad things will be had today. I woke up with a migraine at 3am and barely slept after that, have managed to get it enough under control to come to work but not sure it is going to stay that way.

Ugh, hope you're feeling much better now!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I confess - I am in a TERRIBLE mood. I should go home and save my coworkers from myself...

Let's both go home!

Yes! "Hey boss, @bkhamill said I can go home! See ya Tuesday!" Not sure how well that would go over. LOL

Just tell your boss that you have a raging case of bad mood and you think it may become contagious.

I love that excuse! I wish at work I had a trap door that if a customer is a jerk I could hit a switch, & they would fall through the floor.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I confess that when my kids asked me what was for dinner, I said rocks and sticks. Then I proceeded to make cinnamon biscuits (rocks) and chicken tenders (sticks). Does that make me a bad mom?

And is my continued lack of adulting mitigated in any way by the fact that there is salad available?

Yes. Absolutely. You win at adulting.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I confess that when my kids asked me what was for dinner, I said rocks and sticks. Then I proceeded to make cinnamon biscuits (rocks) and chicken tenders (sticks). Does that make me a bad mom?

And is my continued lack of adulting mitigated in any way by the fact that there is salad available?

Haha no this makes you a HILARIOUS mom in my opinion!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I left work early Wednesday and Thursday, and didn't go in at all today because this stupid sinus cold is kicking my butt. I'm hoping it goes away ASAP because this is not how I want to spend my Thanksgiving weekend!

Boooo being sick :( Fingers crossed you get well soon!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I confess - I am in a TERRIBLE mood. I should go home and save my coworkers from myself...

Let's both go home!

Yes! "Hey boss, @bkhamill said I can go home! See ya Tuesday!" Not sure how well that would go over. LOL

Just tell your boss that you have a raging case of bad mood and you think it may become contagious.

I love that excuse! I wish at work I had a trap door that if a customer is a jerk I could hit a switch, & they would fall through the floor.

BRILLIANT idea!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I've been inactive for over three months, maintained, but didn't lose and feel shame.

Yeah no. I don't think I could maintain without logging at this point. I think that counts as both a confession and a victory!

It's going to take me FOREVER to catch up in the bat cave....I had two days off and used them for getting ALL the sleeps. I think my body just fought off some sort of illness.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I've been inactive for over three months, maintained, but didn't lose and feel shame.

Yeah no. I don't think I could maintain without logging at this point. I think that counts as both a confession and a victory!

It's going to take me FOREVER to catch up in the bat cave....I had two days off and used them for getting ALL the sleeps. I think my body just fought off some sort of illness.

This! Even though you didn't lose anything @ButBurgersAreDelicious you also didn't gain anything, which is still a win!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm tired and slightly cranky today. Also bored. Someone entertain me! ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Never feel shame about maintaining your weight. If you need to lose more, get back after it, but we all need a break sometimes.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Haha no this makes you a HILARIOUS mom in my opinion!!

I just get tired of "What's for dinner?" always being the first thing they say to me after work. Combine that with my lack of adulting keeping out of the grocery store and they got rocks and sticks... which all got eaten, imagine that.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm tired and slightly cranky today. Also bored. Someone entertain me! ;)

All that birthday energy expended.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Ugh, it's raining (AGAIN) today, and I don't want to stay home all day. Work is pissing me off, and I'm getting really stressed out, and I know it's all my fault. I may or may not be trying to talk hubs into getting a babysitter for Raelynn and taking me to get the tattoo I've been wanting for a long time. I'm already hurting from the wreck, how bad could a tattoo hurt? Lol :wink:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

Confession: I put this in the other thread too but just to keep this alive...I had cheesecake for dinner. :)

I don't normally eat breakfast but if there is leftover cheesecake in the house, I will eat it for breakfast.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I left work early Wednesday and Thursday, and didn't go in at all today because this stupid sinus cold is kicking my butt. I'm hoping it goes away ASAP because this is not how I want to spend my Thanksgiving weekend!

Aww, hope it passes quickly!

I picked up a low-grade sinus thing... not full-blown, just annoyingly THERE... while travelling. Flying with wonky sinuses is not fun.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Do it! I have. More times that I'd like to admit! ;)
    Also- I just finished a salted caramel flavored iced coffee...and thought of you with every sip. Kind of creepy, but true.

I ate popcorn and twizzlers for dinner last night.
    I didn't want to adult.

Tonight, I have to dine with the customer, so I did the adult thing and skipped lunch.
    Yeah, I really stink at adulting lately.

i never ever want to adult :/

After my last jury session, I refuse to adult. I do promise not to use my firearms and to only take my prescription drugs until I do feel like adulting again. Drugs and guns are such a poor mix...even when the same people aren't using them. I have sent two people to jail in the last six weeks because of drug impaired judgment. Sigh....glad jury duty is over for me for at least two years. It's interesting, but not what I want in a full time job.
    Count me in with not wanting to adult! I remember classmates in middle school talking about wanting to adult. Just thinking about the future kept me up at night.

I am still not adulting. Don't marry. Don't have kids. You just get money to play. It works.

Who says you have to adult when you have kids. I was always telling our boys when we saw adult supervision required, "sorry boys we need to find an adult"
  • raymax4
    Options
    NSV achieved! I was able to walk 1.3 miles at lunch with no need for the inhaler. And then another mile after work. I think I may be getting better!! (knock wood)

yea sounds good
  • raymax4
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I am eating a sandwich, carrot sticks and cottage cheese as we speak for lunch and between you guys and Susie's cheesecake, it's making me sad

I have decided today didn't happen. I will start again tomorrow.

Really, we cab do that, Is is restricted to just one day?