What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I almost took a pic of dinner. :p

roasted chicken w/ roasted veggies in chicken broth

drippings and left over chicken saved for tomorrow's clean out the veggie draw soup which will include brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, organic carrots, and onion.
  • rebeccamcj
    rebeccamcj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My son and his fiancé had me over for supper. Kelli cooked a delicious tater tot casserole with hamburger and corn mix underneath the tots and cheese. And half a caramel apple for dessert.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I was running late for work, so I didn't bring any supper. I dug deep in the work freezer and came up with rice and hot sausage, cornflake Parm chicken breast, stir-fry veggies, green beans, carrots and cheddar cheese. It was pretty good.

dvd7vxhgajnq.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    heck what for breakfast????????? I have a lab Appt this morning and no breakfast yet
    marie
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin sage alfredo with carmelized onions, mushrooms and ground turkey over zucchini noodles. Trying something new and I cant wait :)
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lemon Rosemary Chicken with angel hair pasta.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    heck what for breakfast????????? I have a lab Appt this morning and no breakfast yet
    marie

Margie had to work late tonight, so she went in late this morning. I offered to cook a real breakfast, but she said she wanted her everyday cereal. Oh well. I haven't posted on What's for Breakfast???? in forever. I need to stir up one of my crazy concoctions soon.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I joined Margie and her bff at Main Street Station for supper tonight. We shared chips and salsa, then I had grilled chicken breast, black beans and a sweet potato. Also had a few of Margie's sweet potato waffle fries. Everything was very good.

I did take pictures, but my camera is in the car, and I have already undressed for the night. Too lazy to put shoes on to walk out there and get it.
  • rebeccamcj
    rebeccamcj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    IMG_1375.jpg

Meatless Monday on a Wednesday. Quinoa and brown rice blend, a load of green beans and mushrooms, bruschetta made on pugliese bread with homegrown tomato and mushrooms, and grapes for snack later.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I cooked a pot of peas this afternoon and a new poppers recipe tonight. Also had a chipped pork loin sandwich and Margie baked acorn squash along with a cilantro, garlic, pepper and olive oil topping. Very good. The peas, peppers, acorn squash and cilantro were all from the garden.

ic46n6x6b4ht.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    11369_Nimg.jpg

&

Pillsbury-Grands-Crescent-Rolls.jpg

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos. Fish seasoned with creole seasoning and lime. Coleslaw made with cabbage, carrots, green tomato relish, mayo, lime juice and creole.

1prqdm4h870r.jpg
  • shannonkaypeebles
    Options
    Tilapia, sautéed butternut squash, and salad with blue cheese and cranberries!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a salad with turkey sausage, spinach, greens mix, cucumber, tomato, green onions, carrot and mozz cheese.

hw7jeivrexn8.jpg

Supper itself was fish, poppers, carrot, corn and baked acorn squash. Very good.

l5lcsoyq1z4k.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwhich on Alvarado Street whole wheat bread with tuna, green and white onion, garlic, cucumber, tomato, romaine, dill pickle, dill weed, sweet pickle relish, garlic salt, black pepper, and mayo; cucumber, tomato and apple slices.

hwqrhzl6uz05.jpeg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Quesadilla

xvdaz1sj7tgs.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    isyvanek wrote: »
    Larro what type of zoodle maker do you use to make your zucchini noodles? I spent quite a bit of time on Amazon today looking at the gazillion choices! I'm considering one called the iPerfect Kitchen Envy Spiral Slicer Bundle.

Definitely get the paderno 3 blade - then check out http://inspiralized.com/ for more recipes than you ever thought possible.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I stir-fried some pork loin with peppers, onion, garlic, green beans, corn, lemon juice, lime juice and fajita seasoning. Margie came in with some grilled grouper, so I had a taste of it too. And grapes for something sweet. Pretty good.

4rj11tkuj0k2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Veggie lasagna on spinach; french bread; and a red pear.

jz4clr4pzh6u.jpeg