Week 1 - 30 Day Shred (June 1st Group)

Options

Replies

• louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    Day 6 was completed yesterday... i didn't find it a struggle at all, i am contemplating moving to level two but I am afraid it is too soon.....

Anyone in the same position?

I did level 1 twice on a couple of days, because I felt I was just getting started and the workout was over. However, you may be at a higher level of fitness than me and moving up may help. I done level 2 day 1 today, it's more about upper body strength in this level.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Morning all...check in time!
    Height: Still 5"1..and a half lol
    Weight: 127.4 (+ just over 1lb)
    Waist: 28 (-1)
    Tummy: 33 (-1)
    Hips: 36 (-1)
    no change in thighs or arms

Very exciting! I am fortunate to be in a position that I don't really care if my weight doesn't change, I am just thrilled to see things are toning up, sitting at a desk all day definitely catches up lol
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done.
  • bex481
    bex481 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    On day 9!! Workout is definitely getting easy. Bring on level 2!!

So far I have dropped 2.5 lbs and 1 inch evenly from waist; hips and thighs!

I finally broke through my plateau I had been holding for a couple weeks and that feels the best of all! There is nothing better than seeing a new number on the scale- especially when it's been years since you've seen it!!

Good luck all! Everyone is doing marvelous!
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done, but had a hard time of it today. After reading some other comments others had no get up and go on Day 7 so maybe I am just a little early lol. Time for weigh in and measurements, not as much as I would like, but definatly heading in right direction.

Weight 128.8 (-1.2)
    Waist 43.5 (-0.5)
    Hips no change.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done one more day at this level

Ok well I gained a pound went from 173 to 174, but I dont think that I am having enough of Fiber and that is the issue.

waist 37 (no lose)
    hips 39 (no lose)
    left leg 21 3/4 ( a little under but cant make out reading)
    Baby flab C-section area 40 ( no lose)
    left arm 11 3/4 (1/4 inch loss)

Next week I think I need to add in my other leg and arm.
    I was able to do 38 push ups and when I started I could barley do 10.
    Over all even though I havent really loss anything in this past week, I can feel my tummy muscles through my tummy and I have a biceps and more definition in my arms, and my legs are looking better. Cant wait till the morning. Good luck all:)
  • tammyfrank
    Options
    going to start 30 day shred,have to say I'm a little scared,everyone keeps saying how they hurt after!!! If it works I'm all about it though!!!
  • ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Measured and weighed in this morning

Lost 1.6lbs and a total of 6.3 inches

SW: 188
    CW: 186.4
    Arms 12.3 - 12.0
    Waist (smallest part) 34 - 33
    Belly (belly button) 43 - 40
    Hips 49 - 48
    Legs 26.5 - 25.5

So happy about the results!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Well done everyone with their losses!

Weight 143.6 (-0.4lbs)
    Chest 38.5'' (-0.5'')
    U/neath chest 33.5'' (-0.5'')
    Upper Waist 32'' (-1'')
    Lower Waist 36'' (-1'')
    Hips 36'' (No change)
    L/Thigh 22.5'' (-0.5'')
    R/Thigh 22'' (No change)

So 8 days in I have lost 0.4lb and 3.5'' Im happy with that and looking forward to seeing what next week brings :smile:
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 folks...this is my third go around...will post measurements tonight...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
  • meggyannpt
    meggyannpt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So I haven't lost a lot, but I'm noticing I'm getting stronger for sure. Plus I've been over on my calorie goal a lot this week. Hopefully that will change now!

Weight: 145 lb(-1)
    Waist: 35.5" (no change)
    Hips: 37.75" (-0.5)

Great job everyone, keep it up! And for everyone scared to go to level 2, you'll be fine! It's harder, but you'll be amazed how much stronger you are than you think!
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I just did my week one measurements. I couldn't be happier! I haven't lost any weight, but I lost inches!

SW-196.4- 196.0
    Muffin top waist 42-41! I lost an inch in a week!!

Also, I have never worked out 7 days straight. I will work out 3 or 4 (sometimes even 2) and take a rest day. I think this is good to push me. I don't know if I will keep it up past June, but it's good to know I can. Here's hoping I can finish the whole month!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do it!
    We're all going through the same thing with this workout, it's tough, but we're here to support eachother!
    You're nearly a 3rd of the way through already!!

Great loss btw, an inch in a week is pretty impressive!
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread. I just did day 1 level 1 last night and was struggling to get thru and so sore this morning. Even though I have been walking fairly consistent last couple weeks I guess I don't use those mussles quite the same as the DVD :laugh:

I have done this dvd before and actually liked level 2 better than 1 but never got to 3. I feel so much better knowing that others have struggled on their first couple days and even again later on and ended up sore. I was afraid it was only me.

Thank you all for your comments and honesty. I feel more excited to do day 2 tonight!
  • roses6
    roses6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Well despite going on vacation I am still down .5lbs! So weight 183.5. Not bad considering. Can definitely tell a difference in my endurance. Not sure I am ready for Stage 2 on Saturday though!! :) Good luck everyone!
  • stephy52604
    stephy52604 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Week 1 done! Here is my current weight. We decided not to measure until we move up in level.\

Weight 281.5 (-2.5 lbs)
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I haven't lost any inches, but I did lose 1.4 pounds this week!
    CW: 151.6
  • RestoredByGod
    RestoredByGod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread. I just did day 1 level 1 last night and was struggling to get thru and so sore this morning. Even though I have been walking fairly consistent last couple weeks I guess I don't use those mussles quite the same as the DVD :laugh:

I have done this dvd before and actually liked level 2 better than 1 but never got to 3. I feel so much better knowing that others have struggled on their first couple days and even again later on and ended up sore. I was afraid it was only me.

Thank you all for your comments and honesty. I feel more excited to do day 2 tonight!

ME TOO! Just finished Day2 level 1 last night. I have done this before also-- never completed it though. I always like level 2 better but never made it to level 3. Glad we are in this together!! :)
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    About to do day 8 - Day 2 Level 2 in a couple of hours when I put my son down for his nap.. but here are my measurements that have changed:

bust 40 - 38 = 2 inches lost
    waist 34 - 32 = 2 inches lost
    right arm 12 - 11.5 = .5 inches lost
    left arm 12-11= 1 inch lost
    waist at belly button 36 1/4 - 35.5 = 3/4 inch lost

total of 6 1/4 inches lost!!!!!! Is this possible - I kept thinking I was reading the tape wrong lol! I remeasured several times!
    0 weight lost
  • debjason65
    debjason65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    weight -173
    neck-14
    waist-45
    hips-44