Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Sara it's sad to see you go- but you better keep in touch else where!? at least a little?? lol at least I can see pics of your cutie on fb!

Trent AWESOME loss!!!

I forgot what last weeks weight was for me and actually thought I gained until I put my new numbers in! 1.6# down!

photo54-1.jpg
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I will be uploading my picture after work.
    But it was 175 even... I think it was a .4 or .8 loss????
    OH well... LATER!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie, your right, 20+ weeks of consistent weight loss is great. Unfortunately, Sara is in the 2nd chance category. That means, you still have the possibility of moving into that category and going up against, none other than, Irishgal...

Oh yeah, that's right, she WAS in 2nd chance already. Awwww, crap! Well, time will tell I guess....
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Week6Kim.jpg

Tamara

Week6Tamara.jpg

Not the goal I set out for....but, I had company all week long, ate out a lot and didn't get good heart pumping activity...let it be know, I will see the 172s next week...the company is GONE

Connie, your only hope that is we get horrible storms and Heather's plane can't land...:bigsmile: I am truly EVIL :devil:

Looks like the FF are smashing this week...good weight loss Trent!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Connie, your only hope that is we get horrible storms and Heather's plane can't land...:bigsmile: I am truly EVIL :devil:

Still got Britt and Faith though right? Or did I miss them?

Not that I would want them to gain more than Connie..... :laugh:

Hey, did Kim and Tamara get matching pedicures?
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options

GRRRRR!!! Well, I did it to myself, was a little to "lushy" this weekend at the campground. Should've known it'd come back to haunt me. :cry: OK, now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Heather decided to stay an extra week on her vacation, and forgot all about weigh-in day. Ha! :devil:

Connie
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Kim - how funny - we're exactly the same weight this week - 173.4!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    0608110902-00.jpg
    I50's next week, I swear! No lushy weekend for me this time:wink:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Don't jinx me! :tongue: My flight leaves Vegas in a few hours. It was an amazing trip (and my dad has so far remained stable/consistant the entire time). I'm pretty nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. I had a really extra lushy night with our sales people and partners last night. We closed down 2 bars....2 vegas bars! It was fun. Drinking lots of water and hoping for the best for tomorrow.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Dang!! Heather is sober and coherent after the trip...and, on they way...no worries, Heather, weather is warm and sunny in MN...have a safe flight
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    IMG_0373.jpg

87.4kg aka 192.6 lbs

loss of 1.2kg aka 2.64 lbs

YYEEEHHHHHH BABY!!! :smokin:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Is Mr accountant and I sitting at a tie breaker atm? :noway:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    DSC01273.jpg

.6 loss I believe... kinda disappointed but I'll admit I had a lush weekend as well and I was sick last week. Between allergies, asthma and what I think was a cold I wanted to die. I'll do better next week!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    fitntrim1-1.jpg

Here ya go!!! I need a pedi after seeing some of your toes. :laugh:

Connie - could it really be? I cannot take the pressure! If you're coming over tomorrow, I'm making steaks on the grill and will sneak about a lb of butter onto your steak if that's the case...buahahahahahaha (kidding)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    DSC01275.jpg

I should have waited until after I worked out to post my weight. Ah well. I have a head start on next week? :)
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Faith, way to go! You are moving right down thru onederland! Not sure if you beat Trent % wise but you are only .2 lb away from losing 10 pounds since we started. Eva is the same! Connie broke 10 pounds last week. Little mini-challenge for you and Eva to see which of you (or both) break 10 pounds next week. Woo woo, you guys are looking like some strong competition.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Too funny Eva, I know the pain. Rejoice in the 10 pound loss though!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Too funny Eva, I know the pain. Rejoice in the 10 pound loss though!

I know... lol... I had to post it though. I did a pretty vigorous workout though.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    What kind of work out? I've just been doing the treadmill and some weights, need to kick it up a notch. Man, just noticed your ticker, almost 20 pounds gone.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Is Mr accountant and I sitting at a tie breaker atm? :noway:

It will be very close!!! I'm at work and don't have access to my spreadsheet...awesome job to you both!!!