Last 5 pounds!

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    CW 133
    GW 125

Like I said, been stuck here for a 3-4 weeks at least. Trying to track macros as well as calories, but it's hard sometimes, especially eating out sometimes.
  • bearondiet
    bearondiet Posts: 53 Member
    133lbs right now. Aiming 110lbs. Really difficult.
  • ctovarez
    ctovarez Posts: 15 Member
    So I guess I need to do more than just say I am in. :)

CW 143
    GW 135

I am 46 years old and 5'6".

I had maintained 135 for about a year and then last year the holidays hit and I gained 5 lbs. Then over the winter the temps were cold and icy and I just didn't run. I stopped walking in the morning and just got off track. I gained another 5 lbs. So just like that I put 10 lbs on. I stopped, took a breath and started all over again. I know tracking works. I don't always like to do it.

I am with you all in this journey! We can do it!!
  • gininme
    gininme Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in. I've been looking for similar blogs/groups just wanting to lose 5-10. Most are geared for more but just getting rid of those few pounds can be a struggle and it really "weighs" on my brain at times. CW 136 GW 129. Thanks for the support and I'm rooting for all you too.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm in too! I have also been looking for some extra motivation! CW 138 GW 135. So close and yet so far away....
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited October 2015
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8

Stayed on goal calories yesterday. Was hard but I logged everything I ate and it does pay off.

Headed to Y to do a spin/cycle class to burn some more cals. Got in my 10,000 steps yesterday.

Got to lose 4 more before Thanksgiving.

Vicky from NC (raining today)
    5'2", 68 years old

• karmcl
    karmcl Posts: 8 Member
    Yesterday was the first time I tracked in a long time. It's so easy to forget how many calories things have. But with a three mile run, I stayed under. :) Good job Vicky!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    I've been at 129.4 +\- a few ounces for over a week. Staying under calories, hoping to get to 125 by Thanksgiving. That might be a stretch though. Maybe 125 by Christmas and have it the first time I haven't gain over the holidays in a decade. GW is 119 or thereabouts.
  • vicky1947mfp
    fiddletime wrote: »
    I've been at 129.4 +\- a few ounces for over a week. Staying under calories, hoping to get to 125 by Thanksgiving. That might be a stretch though. Maybe 125 by Christmas and have it the first time I haven't gain over the holidays in a decade. GW is 119 or thereabouts.

We have 4 weeks until Thanksgiving. We can do this. My goal for Jan 1 is to not be over 120. So I need to lose a couple in these next 4 weeks when there should be no big events to go to.

December is so challenging!! I love fudge and cookies!!! Temptations everywhere.
  • khalley888
    khalley888 Posts: 42 Member
    I love this motivation! We can lose those 5-10 despite those holiday challenges.
  • vicky1947mfp
    khalley888 wrote: »
    I love this motivation! We can lose those 5-10 despite those holiday challenges.

<3
  • gardnerslater
    gardnerslater Posts: 42 Member
    I'm in....I was down to 5 pounds left to go last Wednesday....today I'm at 9.5....I am ready to scream.....my fear is I'll start screaming and not be able to start.
    CW-184.5
    GW-175 (at least for now)
  • RachFran1982
    RachFran1982 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in.... Current weight 129
    Goal weight 119
    Xx
  • vicky1947mfp
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8
    10-28-15 weight. - 122.0

Stayed under calorie goal yesterday. Plus burned over 400 cals in a spin class. Great workout.

Headed to the Y to walk on track.

Thanks for the motivation peeps.

Vicky from NC (raining again today)
    5'2", 68 years old

• allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    It sounds like we are all pretty much on track....We can do this. Stay focused and be kind with yourself. You have worked hard and made such good progress.
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Hey! I want to join! I've got these sticky last few pounds I am having soooo much trouble ditching!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Hey! I want to join! I've got these sticky last few pounds I am having soooo much trouble ditching!

It gets so hard, doesn't it? I am still eating at a deficit but enjoying the continued firming that is happening and the increase in my strength and endurance from my exercise. I am trying to focus on that while being patient with the scale.

I am starting to make a game of seeing how close I can get to meeting my macros and stay inside my calorie goal. I am a little Type A, lol
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    I have struggled so much with the last 5 (or 10) I would really like to be 110 ( a weight I haven't seen in years) but am currently fluctuating between 117 and 121. Ugh! It seems like I make progress over a few months and then life happens and I am right back to where I started.

(I am 5'1")
  • skaliwag27
    skaliwag27 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm in! Need some accountability to help me lay off the Halloween candy :)
    Current weight 126
    Goal weight 122
    I am 5'4", 29 years old.

My biggest issue is my sweet tooth. I can't kick my habit of having something sweet (usually a couple pieces of dark chocolate) at the end of the day, which usually sends me over my calorie goal. Any tips?
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Skaliwag 27 -- maybe a few more minutes on the treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike (or whatever you like to do) to be able to enjoy your chocolate and stay under your goal?